Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

HEROBRINE

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:22 Nov26 2012 Post ID: 3175905
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
yolo yolo bacon bacon
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:55 Nov27 2012 Post ID: 3176222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I saw him
orcabluewhale Posted at: 11:43 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177417
orcabluewhale
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:hero bine is real and i found a villge buildt by no one im still playin...wait i need help herobine is real and he doesnt like bein writen about oh my god i see him and he's comin helllllppppppppppppppp..... ok now im in my house and tnt dude run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX...........

uhh...first of all, not to be rude but...VILLAGERS "build" villages...they spawn naturally...second of all...if you were running from TNT that was in your house then how did you post the comment? Eh
orcabluewhale Posted at: 11:58 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177421
orcabluewhale
+
+
okay guys, this is getting rediculous and very out-of-hand, there are a few things i wanna say:

1. these are random ppl on the internet, how do we know if there lying or not? we don't.
2. all this "Proof" as they call it is fake, unless i see him myself i will tell you NO he dosen't exsist.
3. notch always states in "every" update that he removed herobrine, guys, beleve him, hes the creator.
4. this may sound abit weird but...im very curious about what these ppl have been convinced to beleve by there own foolish thoughts...they have been lead to beleve that "herobrine killed them" and random buildings and long, square corridors...i have decided to make a book series (non-published of corse, but maybe ill post it online) called "fact or fake?" the first one of corse will be called "fact or fake? - minecraft", maybe im just making these books cuz im bored but whatever, the book will include facts, quotes, pictures, and details, i know my bff alias will be excited..a while ago we tryed to solve the mystery of disk 11, that will be in the book too, anyone who wants to say somthing that they want to be in the book, speak up now please.
5. remember, there will never really be a correct awnser to the mystery of herobrine.

P.S.: if i see him ill make a video on my youtube (orcabluewhale) of me eating a crayon. Evil
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:21 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177438
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He is very real I've seen him before twice and has been stalking me for months on any server
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:22 Dec03 2012 Post ID: 3177589
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is not real. It's just fantasy gone wild, a figment of imagination that spread around the world and became a farmhouse mayor icon in minecraft. If herobrine was real, notch would know. His spawning code is in the game but his spawning chance is set to 0 spawn chance.the updates saying herobrine removed is actually mojang trolling us as every update is with herobrine removed, trolled. It's not like that when u leave minecraft running at night then all of a sudden herobrine comes out of ure computer and comes towards your peaceful sloppy face, looming over u with an outburst scream. U wake up frantically then he was gone with the faint echoes of his scream. It's not true, nothing that comes out of your pc That screams with a god-complex could not be possible and lastly, notch doesn't have a brother

if u still don't believe me then I say 2 words, WAKE UP.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:27 Dec03 2012 Post ID: 3177592
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One thing to say too, I hate my iPads spell- checks so if u see on my post incorrect words it'll actually be this

Farmhouse: famous
Mayor: major
Sloppy: sleepy

There u's go and remember, herobrine not real
Pls believe me Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:54 Dec04 2012 Post ID: 3177903
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
why does everyone hate herobrine i mean he kills miners so what maybe he just wants a friend
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:15 Dec09 2012 Post ID: 3179808
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Curiosity KILLED the Cat!
neptis Posted at: 18:03 Dec10 2012 Post ID: 3180725
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
hmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder. and not to continbue this but as i have said and plenty of uther both well established. and newish and newer members have sid he douse not exist. he never has and he never will.
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:24 Dec14 2012 Post ID: 3183256
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Shame Shame.... You believe in herobrine..... Nope. Herobrine is FAKE.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:30 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183383
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
guys herobrine is fake! fake! maybe u guys just have mods and trying to trick us FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKEHEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKE HEROBRINE IS FAKEN REPEAT IT! username skypot143Silenced
Chargedcreeper856 Posted at: 21:14 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183835
Chargedcreeper856
+
+
He is real! I have seen him in my dreams, AND IN REAL LIFE!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:08 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184125
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does anybody not believe in Herobrine? Heres proof hes is real:
I was just minding my own business, and i was walking along to see where to build my house. I couldnt decide, but then I saw what looked
like a pyramid made of gold. I couldnt get in. But then, i saw a hole in
the top. I jumped down. I heard what sounded like the placing of a dirt
block and another block.Herobrine. Is what I thought. I opened a chest inside. It had a piece of glass inside it. Useful for my house. I then
took out the glass,heard some laughter, and then looked behind me. A figure. It was herobrine.Holy.Cow. He had a diamond in his hand. I started spam-clicking to kill him, but it didnt work. By the fifth attack, I was killed by a diamond sword. Then it said this:
ASC1130 was slain by Herobrine.
I respawned and didnt go near any man-made structures. I had gotten lots of stuff, built my house and everything. I even had full diamond armour. I was ready. I found a diamond wall in a cave. Broke it. I found a chest. Took out the glass. Killed herobrine. He's real
Version I did this in: 1.4.5
Chikablam Posted at: 12:21 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184169
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
+
Wow. That single, citationless, pictureless, badly structured, and bad-grammar riddled anonymous post has definitely changed my opinion, and I now believe in Herobrine.
Formerly
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:15 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186271
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well i got 26 sightings of him because i dident delete the workld where it happen, i saved, and played it im and idiot!Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:16 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186272
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Oh that im saying that im and idiot, username: Piara Pia
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:17 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3186977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Right now, on minecraft I found a cave that had a stair case...it leads to gold,diamond,and emarald!!!Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:34 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3186982
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i saved and didn't delete the world...DERP!![img][/img]
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:37 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190370
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't even see why we should rant on about this. Why can't we just play minecraft and leave our experiences, either real or fake, to ourselves. Just because you come in contact with some white-eyed Steve doesn't mean you should tell the entire gaming community about it. You may say he's fake. You may say he's real. Does it really matter. All it does is give everyone different minecrafting experiences. I'm not trying to convince any of you to change your mind but really I see no point in this argument. All I'm saying is let people believe what they want to believe and LET IT GO.
Displaying Page 5 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 533845

Post Top
Click to close