Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

HEROBRINE

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:43 Dec29 2012 Post ID: 3190375
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
By the way, don't try to tell me that he is real or fake. I'm more of a proof person. I need proof to try to figure out for MYSELF whether he is real or fake. Just try to understand what I'm saying.

-DashingGames (YouTube), DashingGames2 (YouTube), RunawayLPers (YouTube), [email protected] (GMail)
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:28 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3190992
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
herobrine is real in a video on youtube notch even said [quote] the first sightings were real so ya hes real Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:43 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191537
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Never said he wasn't. Stay off my back.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:10 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191546
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is still there once me and my friend on xbox 360 built a herobrine shrine and then strange things happened animals with white eyes and sounds of blocks being placed we immediately destroyed it and the strange thing stopped happening.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:47 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192653
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
sorry to burst ur bubble every1 who thins Herobine is real or not, but i have seen him or it. So people who say Herobine is real, well he is. DEAL WITH IT MORONS!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:50 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192655
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Soz didnt mean morons its really funny watching you fight about Herobine:D
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:52 Jan03 2013 Post ID: 3193873
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I believe that there are multiple types of Herobrine. The first one is, obviously, the mod. I hear there is also a mob in the X-Box version. I think there are a few hackers that mess around with multiplayer servers. There's probably a virus too, the one that goes into singleplayer worlds. I think the ghost version is a stupid story to scare people.

I've been studying Herobrine, and have found out that all versions seem to like mines, and that the mod supposedly reads the Minecraft forums. In the mod, he seems to talk of victory and killing you, as well as haunting your dreams and breaking into your house. The hackers (supposedly) seem to use cheats and communicate through the chatbox. They also sometimes take control of players, lagging their Minecraft. They also seem to hack stuff like lava that doesn't completely fall and entire structures. The virus seems to dig 2 by 2 block tunnels into random mountains, put traps in caves, and create ocean pyramids. It also seems to block e-mails to Mojang about it, and sometimes even replies. I don't know much about the X-Box one, except that it supposedly traps you in a coffin sometimes (made of blocks, as their are no coffins in any version of Minecraft).

Notch said he had a dead brother that he never knew that passed away, but then a year later confessed that is was just to spread word of Herobrine, and did not have a dead brother.

The first time Notch put "Removed Herobrine" into the updates, it meant he removed the non-player "Steves" in the game (known as "Humans" or "Monsters"). The rest of the time, as stated in the Minecraft Wiki, Jeb was making a joke. (By the way, think about this. How could you remove something more than once?

That is all the research I have gathered on Herobrine, and will continue to search for more.
PS. I'm not registered, so I couldn't put any links.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:12 Jan03 2013 Post ID: 3193885
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm the guest that made the super-long post above. I forgot a few things:

1. The first time you encounter the virus, he watches you from the fog.

2. You have to make a shrine to summon the one in X-Box Edition.

3. The virus MIGHT turn into a mob or mobs with white eyes. Otherwise, it could be a texture pack.

4. Some of the first sightings that were pressed up to a wall could have been textured doors.

5. There is a random spawn for Herobrine, just like the player (except on MP).
emmalily Posted at: 13:42 Jan03 2013 Post ID: 3193900
emmalily
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Once something was hitting me and I was playing on a server with my brother and I told him to stop going in a chest that was in front of me and he said he wasn't hitting me and I was staring at a hill and I saw something but I don't know what it was it could of been a ender an or herobrine I just do t know.

P.S sorry about the lack of commas and full stops is herobrine real or not ?Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:12 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194476
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Every body herobrine does not exist he was made up to scare all of the noobs but after a while people took it seriously, now someone has made a herobrine mod their is even more herobrines mod
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:17 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194481
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Every body herobrine is fake deal with it people think their cool because they get the hero brine skin and turn off their hud
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:37 Jan05 2013 Post ID: 3194994
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He was real but Notch Removed him form Minecraft Doh
Anik41 Posted at: 17:14 Jan05 2013 Post ID: 3195428
Anik41
+
+
have any of you heard of the mod yah
Anik41 Posted at: 17:14 Jan05 2013 Post ID: 3195429
Anik41
+
+
or you are herobrine
Dylan_The_Best Posted at: 06:18 Jan06 2013 Post ID: 3195718
Dylan_The_Best
+
+
My brother encountered a structure not built by him he investigated and found a wolf tamed but couldn't unsit him and it was giant with a watch tower at the top It was really weird but never saw herobrine there Anxious
You don't learn from success you learn from failure
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:22 Jan06 2013 Post ID: 3195720
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You are all diluded if you believe in the herobrine lol face it he does not exist all of the vids are fake most of them say it at the endApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:52 Jan10 2013 Post ID: 3197818
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pray not again guys! really?! if he WAS real it would be really cool to so how he would react to you in CREATIVE! Still we should ask if notch could just add it for the heck of it to scare people Applause
Deadlockyz5 Posted at: 18:06 Jan13 2013 Post ID: 3199319
Deadlockyz5
+
+
My Friend Has Seen Him On XBOX! Ok Hes Server Has a Grave Where He Killed Him And Yes He Killed Herobrine So Yeah ITS TRUE
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:09 Jan13 2013 Post ID: 3199349
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He's in the tiny setting in distance don't. Think about it lol noobs
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:12 Jan13 2013 Post ID: 3199351
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
what the heck man nooooooobs ????????????????c:
Displaying Page 6 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums