Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

HEROBRINE

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:21 Oct18 2012 Post ID: 3162573
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[strike][/strike] i think herobrine is a myth
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:27 Oct18 2012 Post ID: 3162803
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Me too thomas.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:44 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3162982
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
one hes the most AWESOME thing ever! two! hes better than everyone in the world!!!!
Rock
samuel 9876 Posted at: 10:07 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3163073
samuel 9876
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'd rather have a staring contest with herobrine(without surprising me)than see a minecraft spider.

I always do this.
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 22:26 Oct20 2012 Post ID: 3163862
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Are these smiley face junkies ever going to end?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:46 Oct21 2012 Post ID: 3164098
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you need a mod for him ! so, you're both right.Smile
samuel 9876 Posted at: 15:49 Oct21 2012 Post ID: 3164217
samuel 9876
+
+
Who is right?

I always do this.
neptis Posted at: 10:03 Oct24 2012 Post ID: 3165422
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
TheVideoGameManiac said:yeah he doesnt curse you, but he was origanally made as a spirit... a ghost. so if u encounter him its the ghost, but if you get randomly hit in singleplayer mode to death, its the spirit.

AND DUDE!?!?!?! YOU REALLY THOUGHT I CARED ABOUT A PHOTO WHEN I WAS BEING BURNED TO DEATH AT THE HAND OF HEROBRINE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF MAN!!!

seriously that video. has been edited to death. there is a few other things i have against this video

1)its in bloody black and white . why not colour.
2)as already stated it been edited to death.
3) the only reported findings have been throu picture form. and anyone with even the most basic knowledge in any editing program like Photoshop or gimp. can edit him into a picture.
4) there are not many many mods that add him into the game. this supposed evidence the video maker has put up. is more likely been dun with one of the mods.

and as has been said in many sources by notch herobrine is categorically not real

disclamer:if you or enyuther person in this thread takes ofence with enything i say. then it was not my intenshion
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:04 Oct25 2012 Post ID: 3165975
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hero bine is real and i found a villge buildt by no one im still playin...wait i need help herobine is real and he doesnt like bein writen about oh my god i see him and he's comin helllllppppppppppppppp..... ok now im in my house and tnt dude run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX...........
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:08 Oct25 2012 Post ID: 3165976
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i made it but my friend not so lucky take this as a warning hero bine is real!!!!!!!!
samuel 9876 Posted at: 21:05 Oct25 2012 Post ID: 3166045
samuel 9876
+
+
You just made up that story!Is it just me or are guests starting to **** me off with worthless(or maybe a lie)posts?

EDIT:And dude you think a videogame myth is coming to hunt you in real life huh?If you were talking about minecraft not real life,don't worry!Even if you die a million times,you will still respawn.And don't you reply to me by saying "herobrine is real blah blah blah my friend got killed by herobrine blah blah blah."Herobrine doesn't even appear in minecraft anymore(except for the very old versions or maybe by downloading a mod)so how could he appear in real life?

EDIT:I think I'd have enough of hearing childish stories from guests!Can you guests please stop making up stories about herobrine hunting you?

EDIT:Btw I think herobrine would be a hard-to-beat boss if he's added in minecraft.He will be stronger than the ender dragon or wither.I'd rather have herobrine added in this game as a boss so this thread would be finally mention about herobrine when you battle him instead of seeing made up stories by liers.Although there are already mods that adds herobrine to the game as a boss too.

« Last edited by samuel 9876 on Oct 25th 2012 »

I always do this.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:58 Oct27 2012 Post ID: 3166583
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[strike][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red]herobrine is a scary weirdo what lives in a house and curses you when u dont know. then he uses ur items to find you. then he eats your skin so ur steve or a slenderman lookalike. dont be fooled. HES REAL. i had to re-update my skin cos he ate it. never EVER enter the house with a sign that says:

resident-none deathcause-herobrine

becuase herobrine lives ther and uses the skin of a random dude.
if you go in dont say i didnt warn you!
[/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/strike]
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:02 Oct27 2012 Post ID: 3166585
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
dud with the comnent abov is rit he will eat you skin!Anxious
neptis Posted at: 12:30 Oct27 2012 Post ID: 3166594
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
god almighty. this is geting rediculas. ether this is a current forum member taking the crud.and annoying us with this. or it the true guests taking the crud out of us. or it is actual guests. thinking he is real.

im now leaning more towards the registered member thing.
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
samuel 9876 Posted at: 22:18 Oct27 2012 Post ID: 3166754
samuel 9876
+
+
Shut up!Now you say he's in a house and he eats your skin!Why don't you just shut your mouth!

I always do this.
neptis Posted at: 11:35 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3166938
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
calm down mate. thair just expresing thair opinions. albeit being childish about it
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:29 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3167176
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
if you see herobrine, it is actually probably team aviation screwing witg you. my friend is in the team and says they have a hack that can disguise you as herobrine, make you vanish from servers, and control lightning. sorryto say it, but herobrine is just a myth
neptis Posted at: 14:42 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167456
neptis
retired Moderator
+
+
forum guest directly before my post said:if you see herobrine, it is actually probably team aviation screwing witg you. my friend is in the team and says they have a hack that can disguise you as herobrine, make you vanish from servers, and control lightning. sorryto say it, but herobrine is just a myth

correction he is not real whatsoever. and as for this "teem" thay are probably in actual fact pulling your leg,taking the pish, having a joke at any gullible persons expense
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:02 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167507
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs Up this is BAMABOYS200 please friend me oh yes ALL CAPS and i liked your video i thought it was cool.
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:45 Nov02 2012 Post ID: 3168644
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I hate Herobrin he kills me shomtimes when I'm sleppingEvilEvilEvil
Displaying Page 3 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 533845

Post Top
Click to close