Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

papergamesentertainment.com Minecraft game server

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamelover85 Posted at: 13:49 Sep23 2012 Post ID: 3152370
gamelover85
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi, Gamelover85 here

If you ever played Terra Rising you may know me on there as Sparku...

Yeah I don't really play that game anymore...

Check out my minecraft server. Cuz I won't leave anyone alone till you do, and stay forever and ever and ever...
I'm crazy like that....

IP to connect is: papergamesentertainment DOT ddns DOT net

This server is not the best of the best, but its a laid back quiet little country server, unlike those
big city servers where you got the traffic james and the noise and the crazy neighbors... quiet little
mountain towns are much more peaceful. Much more quant and homey. Where the horses and the cows graze, and the
sheep make our beds, and the pigs feed us their fattening pork that gives us heart attacks sooner or later. But the
chickens are my fav--white meet is safer meet I always say.

I need Staff--are you interested? Are you interesting? Or are you like the smelly guy on the subway who scares people?

This server offers:

PVP
Survival
Creative
Hardcore
Minigames
Lots and lots of parkour
mazes
many places to explore and find ways in to (yeah like you'll ever figure out a way into my area--dumbasses)
Monster Arena
play to be loved and adored by many and by many i mean like 1 or 3 people but at least you know you're always welcome to join unlike those that I tell to **** off
or
Play to **** off cuz you're a thorn in our sides anyways...

The most fun about this server is hanging out. I love to hang out with my guests too and chat with them. Just shoot the **** with them and do stuff.

This server starts you at bedrock level. Griefers are sissies, no griefer wants to deal with this. So, bedrock level.

« Last edited by gamelover85 on Nov 8th 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close