Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 3231614 Posted at: 04-Apr-2013 10:58:13
Chargedcreeper856
Post Likes: 0
+
MineCraft: Pocket Edition Creepypasta: My True Herobrine Story

I had made my MineCraft: Pocket Edition server and the seed was: HEROBRINE We dug a mine that went down into the ground trying to get some iron and gold (butter), but no gold (butter) But then some guy was hitting me, so I killed him, but he did not respawn. I shut down the server and went down to the mines, and there was a player standing down there, looking up at me from the near bottom of the mine. Then I just started randomly taking damage! I had three hearts left when I was in the little box-part of the mine that I made. I decided to look down again and he was gone. . .

Steve's Surprise

Steve had just created a new world, he thought that this world would be the best yet. He began gathering five logs if wood, "I only need a crafting table, a chest, and a wooden pickaxe to get enough stone to make stone tools," Steve said. He began gathering more wood, he wanted enough to build a whole town, he just broke his pickaxe while gathering some coal. He got his chest and crafting table and headed to find a town to live in. The entrance sign said it was called Merdestaville. Steve thought, "Hmm, that's a strange name, but it looks like a good town." He had some Iron already and he paid the mayor for a house. He was in his bed thinking all sorts of thoughts, like,"I really need some Gold to pay for some food from the Blacksmith," and "I wonder if there is anybody giving away anything free." That is what he was thinking about, things like that. The next day he woke up at 7:47 the next morning and heard some people playing music in Town Square He also saw someone that looked very strong taking out his anger by punching a brick wall . Then Steve said,"I really need to do some exploring!" Steve did exploring and returned to Merdestaville, but was very surprised with what he saw. He saw this: The town floating in mid-air and the entrance sign said "Town That Was Trolled" Steve was more surprised then he had ever been.

Post on what you want next!

+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 3234551 Posted at: 13-Apr-2013 05:56:57
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lol
Post ID: 3245026 Posted at: 08-May-2013 22:45:01
Chargedcreeper856
Post Likes: 0
+
Faces
+
Post ID: 3266057 Posted at: 11-Aug-2013 08:42:27
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEROBRINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DOESN'T EXIST
Post ID: 3272645 Posted at: 09-Sep-2013 19:19:58
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I like your story you should add Herobrine making friends with him and eating cookies together.
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree