Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

MineCraft Stories

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Chargedcreeper856 Posted at: 10:58 Apr04 2013 Post ID: 3231614
Chargedcreeper856
Post Likes: 0
+
+
MineCraft: Pocket Edition Creepypasta: My True Herobrine Story

I had made my MineCraft: Pocket Edition server and the seed was: HEROBRINE We dug a mine that went down into the ground trying to get some iron and gold (butter), but no gold (butter)Doh But then some guy was hitting me, so I killed him, but he did not respawn. I shut down the server and went down to the mines, and there was a player standing down there, looking up at me from the near bottom of the mine. Then I just started randomly taking damage! I had three hearts left when I was in the little box-part of the mine that I made. I decided to look down again and he was gone. . .

Steve's Surprise

Steve had just created a new world, he thought that this world would be the best yet. He began gathering five logs if wood, "I only need a crafting table, a chest, and a wooden pickaxe to get enough stone to make stone tools," Steve said. He began gathering more wood, he wanted enough to build a whole town, he just broke his pickaxe while gathering some coal. He got his chest and crafting table and headed to find a town to live in. The entrance sign said it was called Merdestaville. Steve thought, "Hmm, that's a strange name, but it looks like a good town." He had some Iron already and he paid the mayor for a house. He was in his bed thinking all sorts of thoughts, like,"I really need some Gold to pay for some food from the Blacksmith," and "I wonder if there is anybody giving away anything free." That is what he was thinking about, things like that. The next day he woke up at 7:47 the next morning and heard some people playing music in Town Square Violin He also saw someone that looked very strong taking out his anger by punching a brick wall Brick Wall. Then Steve said,"I really need to do some exploring!" Steve did exploring and returned to Merdestaville, but was very surprised Anxious with what he saw. He saw this: The town floating in mid-air and the entrance sign said "Town That Was Trolled" Steve was more surprised then he had ever been.

Post on what you want next!
Wiseguy Rock

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:56 Apr13 2013 Post ID: 3234551
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Chargedcreeper856 Posted at: 22:45 May08 2013 Post ID: 3245026
Chargedcreeper856
Post Likes: 0
+
+
CoolApplauseBounceViolinWiseguy Faces
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:42 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266057
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEROBRINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DOESN'T EXIST
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:19 Sep09 2013 Post ID: 3272645
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I like your story you should add Herobrine making friends with him and eating cookies together.
WiseguyCoolApplauseDancingThumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close