Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

The Truth About Herobrine, Believe It or Not

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:57 Apr23 2014 Post ID: 3317174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
??????????????[/size]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:25 Apr26 2014 Post ID: 3317561
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've never seen herobrine Doh but if I do man it would be the greatest
Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:46 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317767
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't think you guys understand Herobrine. Shame
OK here's what happened:
Someone hacked into Minecraft and created Herobrine. Mojang removed it twice.
The first time was not actually Herobrine, it was the Steve and Black Steve mobs that they removed.
The second time was Herobrine.
So he's only real if you have an early update.Speak to the hand
But I'm starting to see evergreen trees without leaves... Brick WallThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:05 May06 2014 Post ID: 3318312
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I believe u dude he made a massive crater in the water
Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:47 May09 2014 Post ID: 3318611
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is real on minecraft pe and Xbox, but his exsistance on pc remains shrouded in mystery
lalara109 Posted at: 01:04 Jun01 2014 Post ID: 3321171
lalara109
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have seen herobrine in 1.6.4 I promise I had no idea what it was except it looked like me and had white eyes. It wasn't till I was older I realized what I saw that night was herobrine.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Jun01 2014 Post ID: 3321229
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
herobrine is very real BEWARE::
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:03 Jun02 2014 Post ID: 3321289
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
neat! this site just gave me a PSN code and surprisingly it worked! I got it from http://psn.cardcodes.ne t
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:33 Jun04 2014 Post ID: 3321624
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I wish he would Brick Wall
herobrine-fan Posted at: 13:33 Jun04 2014 Post ID: 3321633
herobrine-fan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have ps3 edition and me & my fianc� were completely destroying a super flat world so I could make a maze. We were about halfway done and I decided to try out the so called spawners for herobrine. The next day my fianc� had 5-6 dogs and 4-5 cats following her. She never even tamed them. Also some of our tnt was blowing up while we were still placing them. Was this herobrine or not?? Still haven't figured it out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:26 Jun04 2014 Post ID: 3321651
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i thought it was a rumor started by a guy then spread around to everyone?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:30 Jun08 2014 Post ID: 3322179
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know he's real I have seen him believe it or not well not exactly seen him but ill tell ya what happened and I'm talking about the pc mine craft for my i phone so i was getting on mine craft to play about 10 seconds i flew about 1 block into the air lost 1 heart turned around and saw smoke rising from the ground and i watch hero brine meeting you tubers and that smoke is what hero brine uses to disappear and right after that i about wet myself quit the deleted that world and axadently deleted my favorite world cuase the world isaw hero brine had the same name as my favorite world so then i just about cried and then just deleted mine craft and I'm probably going to down lode it again but maybe not because i can play mine craft on the computer.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:06 Jun11 2014 Post ID: 3322790
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my cousin seened herobrine 1 day he said he was flying around in a normal day in the highlands
and then when he looked up on top of a mountain he saw herpbrine he even said herobrine droped a note that said stop i believe to and i never seened HIM ive stop playing single player minecraft i play multiplayer now he said he thought it was a enederman or a villager but he was a little new his brother my other cousin didnt belive him when he said he seened a person i want to search but i cant have the seed cause i said i cant copy minecrat
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:01 Jun14 2014 Post ID: 3323179
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
(secret message

idhfusdygfjhgfsdghfhsdgvdnhvbyjdgjsfgjgsdjghfjhdgrfyheftgrhesgrywu354273547285423542735425463
m3qr3ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddde[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
h
e
r
o
b
r
i
n
e
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:32 Jun14 2014 Post ID: 3323228
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
guys this is Notch i added Herobrine in the TU16 update for Xbox be on the lookout for him and you can quote me if you want!
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:59 Jun14 2014 Post ID: 3323235
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Bad hero brine Shame naught naughty your grounded for minecraft lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:05 Jun16 2014 Post ID: 3323490
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
:3 This is the true story : of my experience

When i play minecraft with my sister, we are mining ( alot ) then, the world crash :/ after that, we enter again , we think it might be just a bug, so we think " meh " and then, we keep mining, suddenly , we found iron :/ and after a while gold -v- and just now, we got diamond xD 4 piece, and before this had happend , my sister get 2 diamon all the sudden :3

My fact about herobrine :

just think about it

Herobrine = Hero of brine
Hero can be littery translated to God

brine is just a cloak of joke :/ if you think of it, you can noticce its called Shrine

Everyone playing minecraft keep having making shrine to made him appear right ? :3

After that, i do some thinkin, and i think i know who is herobrine xD

What i think :

I think there is 2 type of herobrine

1. the evil herobrine ( or what you guys said ) because you made him just with a shrine, and he get angry :3 ( lol , AL can get mad :p though they are computer :/ -v- i made a mini robot just about, 3 years ago ? and then , lol , i push foward it move backward, when i move backward, it move backward again :/ if i click left , he go left, if i click right, he goes right, and suddendly, he get foward all the sudden :/

2. The true herobrine (some people ( so little ) said that herobrine help them :/ try to find it, i forgot what the page )

I dont think he want a shrine :/ i think he just want to be recognize but not been see :/ ( again maybe AL adjustment) the fact is, he help us xD get diamond, and for some reason, when we mine, we forgot to put the door close, after that, we hear some zombie and spider came, and then suddenly, it sound like someone hitting them, and they vanish :/ xD
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:43 Jun17 2014 Post ID: 3323739
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was on the pocket edition demo (I know, I had no money) and i was building a pyramid. In the demo no animals spawn. only zombies in survival mode. (I was in creative) And i heard footsteps when i was flying Anxious
#IBELIEVEINHEROBRINE
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:02 Jun18 2014 Post ID: 3323833
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I really believe in Herobrine because one day I was playing with 10 friends on Minecraft then we saw a normal Steve skin with only white eyes. We tried to attack it with everything we have but he didn't take damage. The he killed all of us. :sad:
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:59 Jun20 2014 Post ID: 3324241
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

you guys are idiots he does exist, but he's only in pocket edition unless you get a mod or go back to the herobrine prank update maybe that's why you might see him because you have outdated minecraft
if not than its a bunch of baloney
Liar
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close