Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft

The Truth About Herobrine, Believe It or Not

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:36 Mar22 2015 Post ID: 3374477
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ALL I WANT TO KNOW IF HE'S REAL IN PS3 PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EvilEvilEvilEvil
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:20 Mar23 2015 Post ID: 3374548
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest said:I walked out of my house I saw him he hit
me then vanished before I could hit him it was in pocket eddition
Don't lie
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:35 Mar28 2015 Post ID: 3375062
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
herobrine is real he's on mods yes but he's not only on mods once I was playing minecraft with a friend and then I fell into a hole with lava and the last thing I saw was a man with white eys and looked just like steve but it wasn't a player he didn't have a name tag and after that I screamed and died AND THEN AFTER THAT I DELETED THAT WORLD.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:01 Mar31 2015 Post ID: 3375303
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
one day i saw him, he saw me and end of story baaaam
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:42 Apr04 2015 Post ID: 3375638
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was playing minecraft ps3 and I/was building a tree house I don't know if it was a glich but the wood I placed down just vanished then I turn around and boom he was thear so it couldn't be a glich it scared the crap/outa me
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:14 Apr16 2015 Post ID: 3376430
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was playing minecraft pe on Iphone 6 then i saw a village on my spawn point but before i get to the village i saw a chest filled with bedrock all 64 the one is dirt 64, I still travel to the village i count my days on the village 5 minecraft days then when i'm on the 6th day i mine i found 37 diamonds,then when i com back to the village the village is burning and i saw a steve like character with flint and steel i craft full diamond armor one diamond sword when i turn back i saw 3 creepers 7 zombies i killed 3 creepers 7 zombies then when i turned back to the village the steve like character vanished i turn back again in the mineshaft then i saw the steve like character i lost all of my stuff and die Brick Wall uhhhhhhhhh i dont want to go through that mine shaft i quit my world delete it then i can't press the X button then my game automatically exit tommorow i open minecraft and i can't open it my seed is 09876736553656575474654875563665437854896480097564368808756588877544 CreperCupcake dont

Dont write the seed and read my comment if ur lazy to read Speak to the hand and its terribly long Thumbs Up good luck writing the seed and reading this Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:34 Apr17 2015 Post ID: 3376528
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my cousin does this on his ipad he has this app and he'll go to minecraft creat a creative wold and link it to his app and go build a spawner for hero brine and then he'll go to his app and swithch to survival Anxious crazy Evil so yeah NOT KIDDING
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:16 Apr19 2015 Post ID: 3376647
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
does anyone know what happens when you kill herobrine?Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:08 Apr23 2015 Post ID: 3377000
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I never seen him dang it
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:30 May13 2015 Post ID: 3378436
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I heard a noise from fire does that mean any thing
Octopus Posted at: 14:12 May19 2015 Post ID: 3378956
Octopus
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Herobrine is too sexy to be seen by the mortal eye.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:33 May21 2015 Post ID: 3379074
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is a glitch in the game. Any of the creepypasta stories about him aren't true.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:38 May23 2015 Post ID: 3379176
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
haven't seen him

Brick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:24 May24 2015 Post ID: 3379205
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am watching you
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:02 May31 2015 Post ID: 3379784
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
me and my friend were playing multiplayer we went to this village there was so many glitches. so we saw a sand pirimud so we got all the diamonds and thing then something started hitting use then we checked back and blocks started bracking
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:01 Jun03 2015 Post ID: 3380203
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once my friends and I were playing on just a creative world and a little while before that my friend was on the world it said in the chat, " I'm watching you", and " I'm your worst nightmare." And nobody was on but her. Then after that we all played and made our houses and lava was spawning everywhere other than houseDancingI was happy for that even though it was a bit freaky. Also a few days before that I was calling my friend Zoey (who was there) claimed see saw herobrine. But i'm still cunfussed even after that? What do ya'll think?Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:44 Jun04 2015 Post ID: 3380348
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hazin:his real cause i am him herobrine.: mo'jang tried to delete me who stands with me
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:58 Jun06 2015 Post ID: 3380523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He is fuckin real believe it or not but he is
I have seen him PrayRockBrick WallCool
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:16 Jun07 2015 Post ID: 3380639
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
he/s a ******* dickf:ace[video][/video]
[c[strike][strike][strike][strike][strike]olor=red][/color] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike]
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:56 Jun20 2015 Post ID: 3381750
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was watching my friend play pocket edition (I only play Xbox 360) and we saw strange things pop up after his back was turned. This included torches and a sign saying "I am your death." My friend freaked out and left only to see a Herobrine statue in the distance. Another time he spawned in a brand new creative mode world in a moss cobblestone pit with a sign that said "RIP" and his user name that he uses on Minecraft PE and PC. He flew up and was greeted by a desert with a large head neatly built in front of him based on his skin except it had the classic all-white eyes. Another time in survival mode when I was not around he says he spawned in a village with hostile Herobrine-eyed villagers that killed him. So, I believe. I know what I've seen and those who don't believe do so because of the many proven hoaxes. There is truth to Herobrine but there are so many lies and jokes that many people refuse to believe altogether.
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close