Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Modern War

Recruiting for a growing faction

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

seypt Posted at: 14:58 Jun12 2013 Post ID: 3252358
seypt
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Looking for good players In Modern War to Join the "Alive N Kicking" faction. Looking to make the past the Top
500 next time.
Are you Tired of having to carry the weight? We want players to be there most when they are needed. In battle. Min level to join 80.
Invite code 673632374

« Last edited by seypt on Jun 12th 2013 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:28 Feb10 2014 Post ID: 3304604
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
MOJO is welcoming all new players. MOJO is for serious gamers that play with or with out Gold. Great group of fun and dedicated active players. We are all ready to work with your transition. Must use groupme and be active. Check us out. Faction code 424-039-978
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:51 Mar01 2014 Post ID: 3307391
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
We are a new faction with a lot of knowledge. Was up there with the elite teams but sometimes things don't work out. Anyways I am looking for dedicated people who WILL participate in FACTION goals and be there at WAR time. I also want people who are going to donate to the faction what they can, I understand people need to buy units and upgrade there bases and respectively so but faction bonuses cost a great deal of money and I've already put in quite a bit to get this thing up and running but there is more that needs to be done. So if your a team player and can help with the things I've asked then we will get along great. Last faction I was in half the team did everything and the other half did very little or nothing at all and if you are that person I promise that's the only way you will get the boot. I'm all about the faction and making everyone strong, that's the only way you make it to the top in this game. What I'm really looking for is people with attack and defense #s up around 500k and up and we will help make you stronger. I also am looking for a Defense Leader with really good numbers up around the 500 million range and you will have a lot of input in this faction and that I promise. So if your looking for a change or just not in a faction come join me and lets try to make a difference. One more thing and that is I'm not expecting anyone to have to buy gold that is a decision that's entirely up to that individual so there is no pressure at all about that. So come grow with me and lets try to become a strong faction. We are Regulators United # 741-220-198. Hope to here from you soon.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:10 Mar02 2014 Post ID: 3307581
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi we are looking to get stronger we are top 4000 but not many points from top 1500. So looking for players lvl 50+ and a daily player to do the wars
We are bolivarians 484471409
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close