Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

hr5 Green Plesioth

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
thegrayfox Posted at: 07:04 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595083
thegrayfox
Post Likes: 0
+
+
besides the green plesioth all i have left is the double wyvrn hunting quests but i cant beat it if i try with as bow the gendrome gets me killed,i tryed it with onslaught hammer and hit it in the head everytime and that failed i ran out of time,i think i might be able to do it with as bowgun if i find away around the gendrome but i was wondering if anyone had better ideas that will have a better chance of working, if u can recomended armor and weapons would help thnx.

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
g33k Posted at: 10:00 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595166
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Use a bow. They work.Thumbs Up
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:09 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595554
master slayer 123
+
+
I used blacksmith and purp hermitaur for hr 7 green plessy, so a good hammer and decent water armor will suffice for hr 5 green plessy. Also, as ameatureish as it sounds, bring the frogs and fish it out a few times, save sonic bombs, stuns it for a while, and it looks pretty kool Thumbs Up.
MRAH!!! Not Talking
g33k Posted at: 22:14 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595731
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
But you have 2g I don't think s/he does...

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

thegrayfox Posted at: 01:11 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2595901
thegrayfox
+
+
i know bows r good i usely would use a bow to beat it but the gendrome takes a long time to kill with certin bows,if the gendrome wasnt in the way i would use a heavy bowgun....think bringing flash bombs for the gendrome to help kill it with a bow would work so i dont waste potions on it?

and 1 more thing i thought onslaught was the best hammer i could get for hr5? thats what i used with full hornet mail s and grinder jewls(used velociprey tasset)and like i said earlyer i hit it in the head everytime and ran out of time....
o and no i dont have 2g im playing monster hunter freedom2

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 11th 2009 »

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:58 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2596766
master slayer 123
+
+
i was talkin bout 2G, in freedom 2, get onslaguht and maybe full hermetaur s or u, that is about the equivalent. As weird as it sounds, hammer is veryy efective, but then again you must be good with a hammer to be effective at all eith it, i would not recomend ranged wepons at all.
The distance between you and your target determines damage, so the further you ae the less damage dealt. If you want to maximize your damage output with ranged wepons you would have to be pretty much 2 LS lengths away, and that means the hipcheck will still hit (possilby kill).
Your best bet would be hammer or LS. Again, bows and bowguns are good, not for plessy.
Mrah?? Eh
thegrayfox Posted at: 01:58 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596955
thegrayfox
+
+
well i tryed with onslaught once already and that dident work the first time i gues i can try it again and see how it goes but if u were to use a bow or heavy bowgun what would u use against it master slayer? i as because im better with those weapons and i think i have found a way around the gendrome. also im going to try with the heavy bowgun Great Arbalist(or however its spelt)and bausaris u armor except for the helmet because i cant make it but i will have pierce s add and the terain thing but im hopeing the defense will help,if that doesnt work ill try with a bow and then try again with the hammer i just think if i couldent beat it with onslaught i wont be beating it with blademaster......

master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:31 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597501
master slayer 123
+
+
If i has to, i would use Sonic bow III, but i would not use HBG, toos slow for not much more power than LBG.
And, if hammer dont work for you, try useing longsword, great speed, favorable damage output, hard to beat.
But for bow, sonic III, for LBG, anything good, for HBG, i dont reccomend.
Good luck.Thumbs Up
Mrah?? Eh
thegrayfox Posted at: 20:45 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597506
thegrayfox
+
+
k i have sonic bow2 but dragon bow halo is the same thing but with pierce and scatter shots,so weapons covered now what about armor?

master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:06 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597515
master slayer 123
+
+
argh, i would like to help, but im not good with picking armors. I use armor that is over all usefull, not aromor tailor made for a certain wyvern. Try getting armor that will give you Evade+ or evade distance up. Also, remember that plessy is also really weak to fire, got any good fire bows or swords, then try thoses. Sorry i cant help much with armor Doh.
Mrahh!! Eh
thegrayfox Posted at: 21:14 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597519
thegrayfox
+
+
i have promenice bow2 i think,i dident know it was weak to fire i was thinking thunder,and why evade the only armor i have with that is obituary set,im glad your active geting a response this fast is a miracle Smile i do have full monodevil armor with the 4th charge effect does the 4th charge do more damage than the third?

o and i just noticed i can make the hammer Sanctioned gunhammer waaaay over 1,000 power and does fire attribute and blue sharpness(and yes i am good with hammers)

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 12th 2009 »

master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:30 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597536
master slayer 123
+
+
Perfect, you can try the SGH and flame it to death. And i thought evade would be more useful for avoiding the hipcheck, and other attacks that are otherwise difficult to dodge. Either way, the one move you must not get hit by is its water gun. Obese amounts of damage, other than that, any armor with high def would work, and bring frogs, fish it out to get lots of time to slash it up.
Good luckThumbs Up!
thegrayfox Posted at: 21:39 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597547
thegrayfox
+
+
ah i was hopeing you would mention frogs ive tryed to fish them out with those before and nothing happens it just looks at the frog confuse then swims around and repeat...after i can figure that out ill go try it again.also i get what u r saying about the evade i just have never noticed it effect anything yet,ugh i cant stop asking questions..my favorite armor to use with a hammer that i have so far is hornet mail s(voleciprey tasset)with grinder jewels so i get inc sharpening skill and sharp sword but now that i think about it does it work for hammers?(actuly while i wait for a response ill go look that up)and it gives 10+ dragon resistance not sure if that helps against plesioth tho.

master slayer 123 Posted at: 21:51 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597569
master slayer 123
+
+
The dragon resistance is useless. The grinder works for all melee weapons.
As far as fishing out the plessy with frogs. You cannot do it if it knows you are there. My suggestion is after jumping in the well at the base camp, just run to the fishes and put the frog in. Do not move until either the frog goes under to fish it out, or it sees you.
As far as armor, i would get Death stench u or something else with high defence stat.
Hipcheck is elementless so getting high defence will minimize damage taken from it. It sux you aint in 2G, naruga armor gives evade distance up which was the only way i ever avoided the hipcheck of doom. Btw, next time you fight it put up your results, mainly how many times you fainted and why, and how long you survived. Good luck!
Anyway, sorry, but im gonna start some reading so i wont be able to respond as much, but ill try.
thegrayfox Posted at: 22:03 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597586
thegrayfox
+
+
hmm death stench u..r u thinking of 2g again because i dont see that at the armor shop,and i might be able to make hermitar u armor but it will take me a while to get the cash because the hammer cost 60,000 to make it and i have 61,000...but i only ran out of healing items on my onslaught try just as time ran out so im good on staying alive its just killing it,hipcheck of doom has a weakness btw if useing a hammer stay a 1 LS length of its head and use the charge attack that slams the ground,aim for the head and after the attack run out wait for it to attack again and repeat maybe with this new hammer i will have the power to kill it and im going to bring demon drug and stuff with me this time to make sure im powered to kill.o and nejoy your reading im not gonna be checking this for another hour going to try the quest some more and ill post my results in a hour cya then! :P

master slayer 123 Posted at: 22:08 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597592
master slayer 123
+
+
Enjoy reading? It was the best of times, it was the worst of- I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TALE OF YOUR TWO CITIES >_>. Freakin honors comp lit is from hell, and my teacher is satan. Blah, anyway, cant wait to check out your results.
thegrayfox Posted at: 23:34 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597641
thegrayfox
+
+
to avoid double posting im editing and deleteing his post on my results of hammer failed.

results for heavybowgun:deathstench armor with daora gun

fainted:twice

plesioht:...dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i killed it in the water with 29 seconds left on the clock and plenty of amo and healing items left to and the gendrome needs a nickname like....anoying raptor of doom,it gave me a run for my money while i was fighting the plesioth but i beat it with a heavy bowgun,just goes to say master slayer u might not like them but they are powerfull and also i stood farther than 2ls length sometimes farther,but thnx for the help master slayer now i know how to fish the plesioth out to i was able to do it on my try with the fire hammer altho i forgot to bring them for the bowgun try but now its beast and i still havent unlocked a urgent quest so ill probly be makeing another thread for a quest here soon.

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Apr 13th 2009 »

g33k Posted at: 11:37 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597875
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 12-Apr-2009 master slayer 123 said:Enjoy reading? It was the best of times, it was the worst of- I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TALE OF YOUR TWO CITIES >_>. Freakin honors comp lit is from hell, and my teacher is satan. Blah, anyway, cant wait to check out your results.
NO REASON AT ALL TO BE SO RUDE!

I suggest you stop now or I might write a report in the staff forum about you...

master slayer 123 Posted at: 17:55 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598165
master slayer 123
+
+
hey what, i aint bein rude, im expressing my dislike towards the book, The Tale of Two Cities, >_>, chill.
Anyway, gj grayfox. I didnt think you could beat it in time with Heavy Bow gun in time, thats why i didnt recomend, but still, great job.
This might help:
How to get to HR6
- Two Roars in the Snow
- Red Shadow on the Swamp
- The Underwater Terror
- Slay the Rathalos!
- Unseen Peril
- HR6 Urgent Quest(2 Tigrex)
Any troubles with these quests?
thegrayfox Posted at: 20:53 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598360
thegrayfox
+
+
i have done all of those except Two Roars in the Snow and help on that would be awsome :P what do u recomend for me to try? and thnx ya im good with heavy bowguns and bows,ect ita how i beat the shen gaoren and lao.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close