Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

How the !? (Azure Rathalos)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Predian991 Posted at: 15:47 Apr18 2008 Post ID: 2205512
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok i have been having a real problem with Rathalos, i eventually beat him as i looked up how to.
Now theres a dam Azure one which is even harder, i have tryed melee but it always goes back to area 9 the really long one which theres no space to maneuver and after ever attack he hits me.. and when he does move to like area 3 4 or 5 he justs takes off, which would normally be fine as i run around then attack when he lands, but he seems to lock onto me and dive into me poisoning me and having little stars around my head even if i swirl the analog to get rid of them quick, he then attacks again and kills me.. Ive tryed using a bow but thats even worse.

The armour i use is full blango with devil slicer, or full Remobra with Hunters Power Bow II
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 17:21 Apr18 2008 Post ID: 2205704
Silver_rajang21
+
+
I could not kill it either but heres a tip,just before when he does the divebomb and tries to poison you run and jump and he stops in mid-air.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
ieatwyverns Posted at: 17:26 Apr18 2008 Post ID: 2205714
ieatwyverns
+
+
The Azure Rathalos is usually a trickly little devil to handle. I suggest bringing anything you can to keep it on the ground, may it be pitfall traps, flashbombs ect...
Predian991 Posted at: 03:17 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2206360
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, i thought it was just me when it flys up, is their anything i can use to bring it downstraight away ?? like a sonic bomb?
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 10:49 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2206613
Silver_rajang21
+
+
in area 6 when its flying the whole time i found that if you put a flashbomb right in front of its eyes it falls down, takes some damage and is stunned for mabye 5 seconds longer than normal. oh and sonic bombs dont work on any thing exept the chephalos family (plesitoh, chepadrome,ect.) or kut-ku or chamelos.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Predian991 Posted at: 13:32 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2206827
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks, i will try it.
ieatwyverns Posted at: 17:00 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208862
ieatwyverns
+
+
master slayer 123, please do not type your post in all capital letters. It is a form of spam, as it makes it had to read.

post deleted.
D_Otaku Posted at: 05:50 Apr25 2008 Post ID: 2214791
D_Otaku
+
+
i donno bout this one but wyverns will fall if you time your attack when he jump before fly
avy by Rj
sig by me

Predian991 Posted at: 10:05 Apr25 2008 Post ID: 2214883
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i already beat him ages ago, thanks silver, flash bombs work
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close