Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

how do i get these items? and some quest help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ChromeHunter Posted at: 06:06 May01 2008 Post ID: 2223508
ChromeHunter
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i am upgrading a few weapons and would like to know how to get these items.
Gaidrome Claw+, Blangonga Fang+, Poison Sac, Electro Sac, FireWyvern Fluid. Don't think i'm stupid because i'm asking how to get a poison, it's just that i've killed the gypceros like 70 times with my friend, and "a lot" of ioprey.

« Last edited by ChromeHunter on May 2nd 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ragnarock Posted at: 06:56 May01 2008 Post ID: 2223534
Ragnarock
+
+
Giadrome Claw + and Blangonga Fang + i think you get from fighting a g-class Giadrome and Blangonga.

Poison Sacs are from Gypceros, Basarios or Iodrome.

Do a Gypceros hunting quest from the Elder. They're in the 2* quests I believe.

If that doesn't work then try one of the "Basarios: Unseen Peril" quests. There's one for the Elder and one in the guild.

Electro Sacs come from Khezus.

Fire Wyvern Fluid I think is from Rathalos and Rathian. I have obtained many of them though by downloading Treyna's boat and sending him to the desert.

« Last edited by Ragnarock on May 1st 2008 »

For anyone who doesn't know, I used to be Tree Afro.

You will come to understand fear as I have...

If you were me, you'd want to be you again...
g33k Posted at: 19:43 May01 2008 Post ID: 2224190
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 01-May-2008 Ragnarock said:Giadrome Claw + and Blangonga Fang + i think you get from fighting a g-class Giadrome and Blangonga.

Poison Sacs are from Gypceros, Basarios or Iodrome.

Do a Gypceros hunting quest from the Elder. They're in the 2* quests I believe.

If that doesn't work then try one of the "Basarios: Unseen Peril" quests. There's one for the Elder and one in the guild.

Electro Sacs come from Khezus.

Fire Wyvern Fluid I think is from Rathalos and Rathian. I have obtained many of them though by downloading Treyna's boat and sending him to the desert.
"Fire Wyvern Fluid I think is from Rathalos and Rathian. I have obtained many of them though by downloading Treyna's boat and sending him to the desert."

i always got mine by sending him to jungle desert was killer betels
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
ChromeHunter Posted at: 11:31 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224569
ChromeHunter
+
+
after amking a few new weapons i have discovered a few new items. Springnight carp, Antiseptic stone, thunderbug juice and Striped Skin.

« Last edited by ChromeHunter on May 2nd 2008 »
ieatwyverns Posted at: 15:40 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224749
ieatwyverns
+
+
Firstly, Welcome to Supercheats, ChromeHunter.

If you can read the Forum Rules, then it will prevent you from getting into any trouble in the future.

Double posting isn't necessary on these forums, as there is an 'edit post' feature. Should you need to add anything after you have posted, you can edit your post to add anything your may wish to say.

Double posting is against the rules on this site, so I will delete your first and third post, as the second post still contributes ontopic to the subject.

If you are having any different problems with MHF 2, then you can create a new thread for each subject, so the problem can be see to specifically.

Finally, enjoy your stay at Supercheats. ;]

Though seeing as I am here, I shall answer your questions:

Springnight carp - The easiest place is probably fishing it at the farm. It is easiest to get it when your at fishing upgrade +3 but it is possible to get it at +2 and very rarely at +1.
Antiseptic stone - Combine Bitterbug and Earth Crystal.
thunderbug juice - The eariest you can obtain that item is from a 4* village quest in the 'Ancient tower'. You need to kill Giant thunderbugs which are like glowing bal[u][/u]ls of flys.
Striped Skin - Carve them from a flying wyvern called remobras. They will die as easily as a Bullfango, so they are quite easy to obtain. The earliest you will meet them is again 4* or 5* village quests either in the Volcano or in the Ancient Tower.

« Last edited by ieatwyverns on May 2nd 2008 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close