Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Empress and Emperor of FLAMES

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
D_Otaku Posted at: 04:46 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304795
D_Otaku
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 01-Jul-2008 DaRk_KaOrU said:For me I use dual blde(Flaming Pairs) and Lngsword (Fire Drgonswrd) 2 kill Lunastra...I'm not expert in SnS +_+ but usinG SnS can giv u mre advntage i think = ) well anyway...How about TEOSTRA? since we only discuss bout Lunastra alrdy, i also wnt 2 try 2 beat Teostra...Should i use da sme tactics on Teostra as what i had done 2 Lunastra?
well,yeah their moves looks same to me
avy by Rj
sig by me

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 05:21 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304805
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But do u think teostra hav mre health,defense and attack than lunastra?
D_Otaku Posted at: 05:23 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304806
D_Otaku
+
+
yea,but tactic is effected by move,the only diffrence is if the attack is higher,you need to be more careful
avy by Rj
sig by me

DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 05:52 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304820
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm...ok...killing tym! Hahaha =D no worry!
Predian991 Posted at: 10:29 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305175
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, i would say teostra is harder, lunastra has always been a breeze. Also, as Teostra can cause more damage i would watch out when attacking him if it has its fire aura still as when i first went against it the fire around him took my health down and then 1 blow means it wont recover back up to where it was (big red section), causing u to use more potions, which may be needed later on if you slip up
master slayer 123 Posted at: 11:02 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305255
master slayer 123
+
+
Same tactic, yes. same weapon, no. Teos have more health/defence. I would get red dragon sword to kill it. In fact, that was the first time i killed an Elder dragon without it running away! Also, any weapon with high dragon attb is good.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 12:44 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305447
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh my god! this is terrible! I failed 2 kill Teostra +_+ it's bcoz of his fire aura! And he always keep leaping on me...I keep on bringing maximum of mega poition but still doesn't work...he's mre harder and fierce and strnger than i thought +_+ ( well of course bcoz Teostra is a male ver. of Lunastra!) even Da rathalos armour can'r resist much of his flame attacks! Aww man...Wht should i do...
ieatwyverns Posted at: 17:18 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2306007
ieatwyverns
+
+
Double post deleted, DaRk_KaOrU.

I understand that your computer is possibly slow to submit your post. To prevent double posting, don't refresh the page and don't click the 'submit post' button twice. after clicking the 'submit post' button, wait to see if it submits it. If it doesn't, return to the forums homepage and re-navigate to the thread again.

We are here to help, by the way. If you are having trouble with anything, don't hesitate to ask. ;]

In response to your question, have you tried using a ranged weapon against it? It could be easier than using a sword if you are having problems getting close to it. Just take plenty of explosive shots with you.

« Last edited by ieatwyverns on Jul 1st 2008 »
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 17:46 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2306054
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
U mean a bow? or mybe a bowgun? what is da name of bow/bowgun? Sowie for da double-posting guys! Aww man...Mybe i hav 2 send my pc 2 da cmptershop 4 a while(mybe later)...Neway wht armour should i use? Since da rathalos armour doesn't resist much,should i mke another armour? Elder Dragon sure is irritating -_- help me neko, miaow?
Predian991 Posted at: 04:08 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306786
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rathalos armour should be fine, not many armours are going to resist its fire attacks that are any good. If your going to continue to use a blade on it, then as its turning around, try to hit a full blown shot on its head the roll to the side to evade its next attack. If you make it fall onto its side its fire aura stops for a little while. Break its horns and it wont have that ability anymore. Oh, when hitting its head after it turns around and then rolling, u may still get hit, but dont worry, it doesnt take long to make teostra stumble and lose its aura. So if you get hit dont worry, just heal up and keep at it.

Also i would not recommend using a bowgun. Teostra will be too fast and you wont be able to get in a decent amount of shots. The only time i would suggest a bowgun is if teostra is in the desert and you use the bowgun guide for that where you dont go no where near it and high behind water in the cave.

Btw, a bow would be no good. Not unless its ur second time around and it has no aura. If it has its fire aura the arrows will just bounce off.

« Last edited by Predian991 on Jul 2nd 2008 »
D_Otaku Posted at: 04:17 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306790
D_Otaku
+
+
my opinion,bow sucks against em, i despise their tackle more than anything
avy by Rj
sig by me

Predian991 Posted at: 05:59 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306846
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
agreed. Their tackle normally sets you up for another move, especially that damn fire explosions
master slayer 123 Posted at: 11:13 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2307333
master slayer 123
+
+
bows=no
red dragon sword=yes. Other than your armor, you should be ready, and bring imunizer. its is very useful in recovering health from its red aura thing.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close