Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Help needed in killing the chameleos!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Monster_Hunter1 Posted at: 06:39 Jul26 2008 Post ID: 2346543
Monster_Hunter1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm stuck on the **** chief quest where you have to slay the chameleos.Can sum1 plz givve me tips!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 23:33 Jul26 2008 Post ID: 2347935
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
Well, I'll tell you right now that the Chameleos is THE hardest Elder Dragon to fight because half the time you can't see him. What armor set are you using and what weapon are you using to fight him with?
master slayer 123 Posted at: 23:44 Jul26 2008 Post ID: 2347948
master slayer 123
+
+
I think chamelos is acctually the 2nd easiest. Luna and teo are harder in the fact that you keep getting damaged and run out of recovery items faster. The only thing wit da chamelos is that its weaker to FIRE not DRAGON. Any good fire longsword will do fine.
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 02:14 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2348051
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
Nah, Luna and Teo are quite easy compared to Chameleos. You have to be careful with Chameleos cuz he can strip you of your stamina with a fatiguing poison , cause you to not use items with a another type of poison, and poison you x.x and I also noticed something while fighting him, if you cut off his tail 9the part it allows you to cut), he will have an outline of himself when he tries to go camo and not be seen. Its a useful tip so then if you cant kill him upon your first attempt but have cut off his tail, then its an easier fight next time around
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 05:45 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2348212
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea i hav da sme opinion too...Chameleos is da second easiest elder dragon 2 kill aftr kushala daora...4 me, it's really hard 2 kill teo/lunastra coz they alway keep moving and jumping or heaving towards u...But i use da sme type of weapon as what johnbloodhawk are using which is da great sword...I used Titernia(or other gs like to break da horn easily(but i need a right timing to unleash the great blow of gs) well apart from gs, i also use SnS bcoz u can easily go below their belly which is also da effictive part to dealt a massive damage...N for longswrd,i use da sme as what evryone use, da fire/red/smolder dragonsword....N in addition...Use da Fanatic Dragonwood LS Hahaha nvm...I knw it hav a worst sharpness but i also use it to kill luna/teostra,kushala and chameleos...Tke ur choice monster_hunter1...There are many other weapons to use to kill eldr drgons and what left is 4 u 2 choose
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:02 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2348545
master slayer 123
+
+
chamelos's stamina sapping poison is easily avoided, and if you get hit, use an energy drink, then raise stamina normally. I find all Elder Dragons, cept G-quest. and btw M_H 1 dont use fanatic d.wood longsword, not enough, use red d. sword.
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 01:37 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2353235
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
I use Long Swords now x.x I've become attached to them, so easy to use and master. GS are harder to use but through many uses I've become good with GS, hammers, and any other type of heavy weaponry. Master slayer is right though, FIRE is Chameleos weakness, so use a fire type weapon, like the Crimson Goat, Dead Revovler, Wyvern Blade "Blood", Hi Twin Flames, or the Corona. But like Master slayer said, bring Energy drinks x.x just in case you get hit

« Last edited by JohnBloodhawk on Jul 30th 2008 »
Chim22 Posted at: 15:56 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354597
Chim22
+
+
Hardest - Easiest
Luna (hardest), Teo, Kush, Chameleos
Why chameleos so easy? well... if it spots u and is invisible all you have to do is run, when your not fright running and your running as if your not spotted, your heading towards the chameleos, once u run into a invisible object, swing your sword Smile
its very easy, chameleos is slow and the main attack that hits u is his claw, or his poison, but i have herbal medicines.
Plus, me and my friend found out, chopping the tail off decreases its chance of going invisible greatly
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 16:45 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354706
Silver_rajang21
+
+
On 30-Jul-2008 Chim22 said:Hardest - Easiest
Luna (hardest), Teo, Kush, Chameleos
Why chameleos so easy? well... if it spots u and is invisible all you have to do is run, when your not fright running and your running as if your not spotted, your heading towards the chameleos, once u run into a invisible object, swing your sword Smile
its very easy, chameleos is slow and the main attack that hits u is his claw, or his poison, but i have herbal medicines.
Plus, me and my friend found out, chopping the tail off decreases its chance of going invisible greatly
I agree with you on how to kill the chameleos, but how is a lunastra harder than the chameleos. If you ask me it goes like this, rajang, chameleos, teostra, lunastra and then kushala.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:58 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354929
master slayer 123
+
+
To me it gose
Rajang
Akantor
All Elder Dragons

E.D. are not hard, you just need a stratagy.
Chim22 Posted at: 12:38 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2356083
Chim22
+
+
Well now that rajang is in the story (though its a Primat and not an ED) ya, rajang's are harder by far, Luna's are harder for me because they always do cheap moves first the sneeze bomb thing, if i get hit, it will usually charge and hit me the second i get up, where as chameleos' they are slow and everytime they attack they become uninvisible, and for me (not sure if this happens to others) when the chameleoes charges at me, it stops right in front of me, so sometimes i hide in a corner and it comes to me, but this of course doesnt happen to my friends lol
master slayer 123 Posted at: 20:29 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2357110
master slayer 123
+
+
I killed my first Rajang the other day, YYAAAYYYYSSS!!!, and that is exactly right, Teos and Lunas are "harder" because of their attacks have the abillity to "combo", like tigrex. Chamelos is way to slow and any good fire weapon is enough to repell it.
Chim22 Posted at: 11:27 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2358231
Chim22
+
+
i killed 2 rajangs one with a bow on the dual rajang quest, then i died right after i killed it...
then me and my friend killed the single G-rank rajang thats downloadable but even though i got more of the items out of us 2, i had no Rajang armor option to make, which means we probably need gold rajang pelt which i have no idea how to get, must be rare carve
master slayer 123 Posted at: 12:19 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2358315
master slayer 123
+
+
I got a Gold Rajang pelt in the download quest, and no you need Rajang Horn to make armor, or so i've been told.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 03:57 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2359742
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Easiest-Hardest: Kushala, Chmeleos, Lnstra, Teostra...Dn't knw why i put Chameleos as da 2nd easiest...Kushala cme as da 1st easiest bcoz i can kill him in jst one quest but 4 d othr eldr drgn, i hav 2 tke 2 tym quest 2 kill them...Da lngswrd i'm using is still worthy but pple jst hte it...As 4 rajang, i dnt knw whethr he's hard or not bcoz i havnt unlock him...
master slayer 123 Posted at: 10:57 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2360165
master slayer 123
+
+
It is really hard. Btw if you make smolder dragon sword you can kill all village and some HR 4 elder dragons in 1 run. But seriously, sell you fanatic d.wood longsword.
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 15:32 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2360632
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
I agree with master slayer, the Rajang is one hell of a hard monster...harder then all the monters in the game I think Brick Wall his attacks are so powerful, it wouldn't matter what armor you used. For a monkey, he fights like a madman ~.~ and getting him angry while your underneath him isn't a smart idea...I've had first hand experience...

« Last edited by JohnBloodhawk on Aug 2nd 2008 »
master slayer 123 Posted at: 18:07 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2360747
master slayer 123
+
+
Ill only fight him if i had a friend, that is good at the game, mind you.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 20:38 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2360933
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Souka? Hontou ni? Wakaranai deshou...Haha sory 4 speakin japanese here...But i hvn't unlock da rajang quest ( n also akantor...) how is it? What is rajang weakness anyway? Ice? Or any othr element? Btw i dn't hav any intention to sell my Fanatic Dragonwood LS...Never...Dn't u remembr i'm a weapon n armour collector? Hahaha
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 21:05 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2360978
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
To unlock the Rajang for the Village, you have to unlock and beat "A State of Crisis" which is the Shen Gaoren for the Village. After you slay (or somehow manage to hold off Gaoren) you unlock "The Final Invitation" which is 2 Rajang, but its one at a time x.x you can also get "Golden Thunder God" which is a single Rajang, and thats a downloaded, Event Quest, but you have to be HR 4 or higher to even attempt it. ~.~ I envy you master, you have friends that have the game...I don't... Violin
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close