Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Best moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 10:03 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2517876
Azure Rathalos
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello, this thred is for any funny moments you've had on monster hunter freedom 2 or anything odd you've found and also any other fun moments.

To start, I've killed a Kut Ku with a flash bomb.... How? It was trying to limp away and when it took off I used a flash bomb, the fall killed it! I wanted to catch it, oh well, lol.

Also when hunting the 2 and 4 star Rathian in the jungle, the Velosiprey attack her when she tries to sleep in area 7 and also when you trap her, they comletly egnore me. Do they do this on your game?

If no one posts or starts a thred soon, then I guess this forum is as dead as me vs lao shuns tail, ah well good luck hunting Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
g33k Posted at: 16:50 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518163
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Dead nah. Just needs a boost. And with Monster hunter Unite coming out soon we should get it.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 08:09 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522341
Azure Rathalos
+
+
OK, no one cares for this one , lets try again Eh
g33k Posted at: 08:19 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522348
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Well I am not sure about that...Eh

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 08:29 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522356
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I found out about monster hunter unite, it sounds good and it should come out in the UK so I'll be able to get it....And keep my character.

So that something to look forward to, thanks for telling me about it g33k Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 09:49 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522375
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
You are welcome. XD.

Although we are getting off topic. I don't think there is going to be to much of a problem since this forum is dead but we do need to try and get back on topic. XD rofl lol...

WiseMan.. Posted at: 12:01 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2523325
WiseMan..
+
+
When I was shooting at Fata in castle with a ballista. He shot a fireball at me i flew hit the ground got up then died.Anxious
g33k Posted at: 21:27 Jan17 2009 Post ID: 2524222
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Rofl lol XD. Sounds funny. Very funny indeed.

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 12:27 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2524684
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I got shot by a cephalos into the path of a charging G rank Tigrex.....I died.
g33k Posted at: 18:43 Jan18 2009 Post ID: 2525105
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Yet again another funny moment.

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 10:23 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525420
Azure Rathalos
+
+
here's another one, a g rank dinamo hermitaur whent under ground, so I put away my sword and started a wide circle, then out of now where a gemprey pounces and paralized me and low and behold pop goes the hermitaur....one hit kill, it wouldn't have been so bad but I had over 400def Doh
g33k Posted at: 17:12 Jan19 2009 Post ID: 2525941
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 19-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:here's another one, a g rank dinamo hermitaur whent under ground, so I put away my sword and started a wide circle, then out of now where a gemprey pounces and paralized me and low and behold pop goes the hermitaur....one hit kill, it wouldn't have been so bad but I had over 400def Doh
OUCH! That mus have hurt quite a bit.

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:04 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526235
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Yep, I flew quite a way too, lol.

Because of that, I went on a rampage.... I've now killed 274 Gemprey, 29 Gendrome, 24 Daimyo Hermitaur and for good mesure 430 Hermitaur (I don't like the little ones, they get in the way). I think I've got my revenge.Thumbs Up

Ah, happy days, people are posting again!
Predian991 Posted at: 11:37 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526318
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This one was quite funny, yet extremely useful.

I was fighting the rajang in the arena and it jumped up onto that ledge and then the eye (showing the monster has seen u) disappeared, he did that roar and jump back thing back into the arena but still hadn't spot me, so it gave me a chance to combine items, drink potions and set traps Smile
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:41 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2526957
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Nice one Thumbs Up

I was taking on a G rank raithian with a heavy bowgun, so as per Raithian fighting tactics I stood the ledge thats safe (this is in the jungle), unfortunatly for me this was a big Raithian so her fireballs came strate over the ledge into me! Anxious

I still beat her though with only one K.O.
g33k Posted at: 11:17 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527036
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Cool. And Predian nice one.

And yes people are posting more. I am not sure if I have any moments to post here... Been so long since I have played... So I guess I might go play and get some funny moments...

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 17:08 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527207
Azure Rathalos
+
+
theres plenty to be had, and with unite on the horison some practice wont be a bad idea for you g33k, lol.

There's some quite good vids on youtube for freedom 2 and 2nd G, there's one for fighting fatalis on there too, might help you predain991.

and I might have to play monster hunter 3 as well, it looks cool from the vids i've seen.
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 18:46 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527329
Silver_rajang21
+
+
On 18-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:I got shot by a cephalos into the path of a charging G rank Tigrex.....I died.
OMG, that has happened sooo many times to me and the tigrex always massacres me, i want to light them both on fire! Another funny (more so annoying) moment was when i used a farcaster just out of the reach of lao's tail, it glitched, hit me and i didn't get teleported, ughhh. And just to say g33k, this seems like it should be pinned.

« Last edited by Silver_rajang21 on Jan 21st 2009 »
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
g33k Posted at: 22:32 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527520
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Maybe I an not quite sure on it being pinned xd rofl lol...

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 08:52 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527591
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I've done that with laos tail too, I find that if you wait for the tail to start moving to the other side, run like hell close to the wall and when it comes back your way it will either miss or you can just dive out of the way... thus another problem solved.

Now, get a bunch of hunters, all of you get on laos back and set both anti dragon bombs, then start carving him, after about 2 carves the bombs explode sending hunters every where. Its quite funny and doesn't do any damage to the hunters, which is more than can be said for lao, lol Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close