Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Best moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
g33k Posted at: 13:22 Jan22 2009 Post ID: 2527682
g33k
Mr. Lurker
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sounds quite errr... errmmmm interesting?
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 12:49 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528258
Silver_rajang21
+
+
Sounds quite err.. funny, and congratz on the first post of 2009(seems so pointless)Thumbs Up
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Predian991 Posted at: 15:23 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528367
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, yeh well at the first post saying a kut ku died from the fall was funny.. well uh i was against a white fatalis today and it did that thing where it sits on the ruin and does the lightening, so when it was finished i set up the bombs and moved back.

As it was landing i always take a shot at it to try and make it fall onto the bombs, then blow them up causing even more damage, funny thing was, it died before the bombs detonated.. so long story short, the white fatalis died from its fall.. LOL owned.

P.S had to post this as i mean seriously, something like this, taken out from its fall.. musta had like 1hp? lool
souldagger Posted at: 22:49 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528699
souldagger
+
+
Hi I would like to join this forum well I kinda have a funny moment in Mh2. me and my friend were looking for lightcrystals and we've decided we'll take on the gyspceros for the crystals and when it was close to dying I drank my potions and there was a quest cleared window and i was saying to my friend "nice you just killed a boss" since he just got the game 2 days ago and was still a beginner and he said "what? I thought you killed it" then in the reward screen and since it captures the screenshot of you before u killed it, I saw a pink thing landing on it before it died then i discovered it was the conga's fault!Smile
g33k Posted at: 23:38 Jan23 2009 Post ID: 2528732
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Quite funny... this is MHF2 no MH2 which game are you referring to?

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 06:56 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2528785
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Bosses killed by the little anoying monsters, ah clasic....

Welcome to the forums souldagger! if you've got any funny moments, post em here, we'd like to here them, or if you want some help fighting a monster, start a thread and we'll all try to help Thumbs Up

Hey g33k we've got a forum up to two pages!!! I might just faint, lol.
g33k Posted at: 10:19 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2528870
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 24-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:Bosses killed by the little anoying monsters, ah clasic....

Welcome to the forums souldagger! if you've got any funny moments, post em here, we'd like to here them, or if you want some help fighting a monster, start a thread and we'll all try to help Thumbs Up

Hey g33k we've got a forum up to two pages!!! I might just faint, lol.
Yea. So far so good. Why don't you get MSN messenger? XD

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:26 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2528907
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I've got live messenger... But back to the joy of this game,

on a vilosaprey hunting quest 2 vprey pounced at me at the same time, causing a mid air collition.

Not a fantastic moment I know but it made my smile, lol.

I suppose i've been lazy though i've only killed 828 of them (thats the truth too), it makes up for when I was a noob on monster hunter 1 on ps2, they got most annoying, which is a bad idea when i'm on a hunt...
souldagger Posted at: 22:10 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2529278
souldagger
+
+
Sorry! I was really reffering to MHF2 the freakin' F is stuck!
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:46 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529406
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I thought you were, nice new avatar by the way, looks cool, I've got my one on here too now (so happy now, lol)
I just remembered, one of my fellow hunters had a raithian die from a vespoids swooping attack, a Vespoid!! lol.

I think my best moment on freedom 2 was when I was fighting a Raithian (I think it was G rank) and I dodged every attack, broke her wings, face and cut her tail off before capturing her and through out the whole mission I took no dammage. It was the best hunt I ever did and there was so many cool moments rolling under her to avoid attacks before hitting her and drawing her into attacks before counter attacking.... That was an awesome fight.

I was using Rathalos soul U armour with True Devil Slyser and after that quest my motto has stuck as "Dodge more die less", and thats my all time best moment on Freedom 2, what do you think?
g33k Posted at: 09:55 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529488
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Sounds cool!

Oh yea by the way soul dagger you avy is over the KB file size limit you might want to change it.

Also this is now pinned to avoid duplicate topics of this same sort.

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 10:54 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529526
Azure Rathalos
+
+
cant wait to fight that new black monster on unite, it looks like a cross between a panther and a tigrex, we should get some good moments out of that!

Also it shoots spikes from its tail Eh

oh some prey like monsters are my new bodyguards, they keep nocking me out of the way of charging monsters and taking fireballs for me, its strange Anxious
Predian991 Posted at: 11:47 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529557
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well lucky you, i get those stupid cephalos firing their stupid sand ball thing at me when im trying to deal with tigrex :@, they're not a threat at all they barely deal like 5 dmg to me lol, but theyre so irritating i wnna go on a rampage and kill them all!!!
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:52 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529561
Azure Rathalos
+
+
lol, i've killed 90 cephalos and 20 dromes but if you keep on the move most of their attacks miss Thumbs Up

This proves why kut ku arn't proper wyverns... in training I've taken one out in 55 seconds, lol.

« Last edited by Azure Rathalos on Jan 25th 2009 »
g33k Posted at: 17:30 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529923
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Today was like the first time I had played in a while. So I thought I might as well do a training mission. So I did the Kut-Ku one with a hammer. I beat it in like 2-3 mins. XD rofl lol for me amazing.

Well maybe longer...

« Last edited by g33k on Jan 25th 2009 »

D_Otaku Posted at: 18:29 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2530035
D_Otaku
+
+
my savedata destroyed by a cheat ;_; now i've killed 999of all monsters and finsihed all training by 0.00secs

as for the moments, does seeing a hermitaur killed by felyne bomb counts?
oh yeah! 8 consecutive taunts by kutku!
avy by Rj
sig by me

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 06:32 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530194
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Now, I dont bother with cheats, for me it ruins the fun.

But yes, 8 taunts in a row is a new record! lol.

If you are attacking a Monobalis its charges miss you if you roll between its legs, lol, the only reason it hit me at all was because I was attacking it head on to brake its horn and I was only doing it that way for speed! lol, tis a silly monster Thumbs Up
D_Otaku Posted at: 16:59 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530490
D_Otaku
+
+
On 26-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:Now, I dont bother with cheats, for me it ruins the fun.

But yes, 8 taunts in a row is a new record! lol.

If you are attacking a Monobalis its charges miss you if you roll between its legs, lol, the only reason it hit me at all was because I was attacking it head on to brake its horn and I was only doing it that way for speed! lol, tis a silly monster Thumbs Up
I know, its my brother, he wanna fight fatalis, because of some reason, he cant use a cheat on his psp so he use mine and accidentally save it
avy by Rj
sig by me

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 05:46 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530706
Azure Rathalos
+
+
On my other profile, I've killed 5 Tigrex with def 41 ,lol (I was using queen blaster 2), the only reason I got hit was those cephalos swine!

Same problem we all have in the desert, oh, does anyone know what a silver egg is for (reward from training), I know you make a decoration from the steal one but I can't use the silver one for anything?
souldagger Posted at: 07:02 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2531970
souldagger
+
+
that freakish Lao! he just ignores me, Damn! and I get killed by the softest hit from his tail! Damn too much underestimation! How do I kill the giant thing..umm no not really kill but hold back without the use of the DS Ultimus Heaven and Earth.

by the way Azure Rathalos nice avatar! I remember that the rathalos was one of the most annoying wyverns for me! it just dive and dive and dive when it has low health! causing me to get stunned!

I kinda remember when I was fighting the yian kut-ku and it already has low health and I was gonna go for the finishing blow in sector 9 in the forest and hills when a freakin Felynx was gonna attack me and I dodge and It killed the freakin' wyvern! LOL!

o yeah the Tigrex stuff was awesome! can you teach me how'd you do that?Evil

by the way, how do I join teams in this site coz I want to join the Elder Dragon Slayers even if I Haven't slayed one yet!Doh

« Last edited by souldagger on Jan 29th 2009 »
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close