Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Best moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
D_Otaku Posted at: 07:32 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2531977
D_Otaku
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Killing tigrex using bow aint as hard as you think. And rathalos was as easy as kut-ku when you use the right weapon

Speaking about tigrex, my brother and i stuck at dual tigrex for 2 weeks and quit the game for 2months, but then we try it again and beat the quest in 15 minuites
avy by Rj
sig by me

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 13:13 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532030
Silver_rajang21
+
+
On 25-Jan-2009 g33k said:Sounds cool!

Oh yea by the way soul dagger you avy is over the KB file size limit you might want to change it.

Also this is now pinned to avoid duplicate topics of this same sort.
YAY! Someone takes my advice for once! I got another funny moment to, i was doing the download fatalis quest at castle schrade and when he flew up i put a bounce bomb under him, it hit him, knocked him down on top of me, killing me for the third time! The weird part is that, it killed him to, it cam up with the quest failed thingy, and then it came up with the reward screen! I got all the stuff but i missed out on the carves. It was weird!
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 13:30 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532036
Silver_rajang21
+
+
On 25-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:cant wait to fight that new black monster on unite, it looks like a cross between a panther and a tigrex, we should get some good moments out of that!

Also it shoots spikes from its tail Eh

oh some prey like monsters are my new bodyguards, they keep nocking me out of the way of charging monsters and taking fireballs for me, its strange Anxious
I know for a fact it is called a nargua and it is in mhp2g(whatever the game is called). A great site for all upcoming monster hunter stuff is: http://minegarde.com/wip/main.php
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 10:25 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532492
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Yep Monster Hunter Unite is the international version of Monster Hunter 2G which was, I think, a pure Japaness game Thumbs Up

oh, nice one vs fatalis! Thumbs Up
chaosarchangeldragon Posted at: 04:52 Feb09 2009 Post ID: 2540034
chaosarchangeldragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This was more annoying than funny to me. I was fighting a Fatalis with a bow, I shot it out of the air and the fall killed it. When I went for my carves his head was stuck in the wall and out of reach for carving.

I've had the same problem as most of you with cephadromes in the desert while fighting Tigrex.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 14:03 Feb11 2009 Post ID: 2541808
Azure Rathalos
+
+
lol, I did that with Shen Gaoren and I also have killed about 4 ples while they were still in the water!

About 4 months ago, I teamed up with a freind to fight the dual G rank Tigrex, we beat them, but as he set up the quest it cleared for him but not me!

Then I had to do it on my own because he wussed out, needless to say I captured both without dying!

The funny thing is that I did it with True Devil Slyser and Obituary S armour! (not the greatsword/hunting horn combo as before) Thumbs Up
chaosarchangeldragon Posted at: 12:58 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542693
chaosarchangeldragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This happened when two of my friends had been playing. They were fighting a Blangonga and when they defeated him one of them got hit by the twitch of the Blangonga and died giving him a mission failed.
g33k Posted at: 20:59 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2543138
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Wow must have sucked for him lulz.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:25 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543272
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I was using a bow against a plesioth with my hr2 character, I ran out of time, but the last arrow I shot when it came up as "quest failed" killed it... needless to say I was quite angry! (if only that vespoid didn't paralize me Evil ), I did the quest again with my light bowgun and mashed it with ease, lol.

Oh, the screen on my psp is broken, so I have a big disadvantage fighting stuff as I can't see about an inch of the righthand side of my screan, hunting should be interesting till I get enough cash to get a new psp (the dodgy analog stick doesn't help either)

Still I shall hunt on Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 08:55 Feb13 2009 Post ID: 2543286
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
You could try a do-it yourself fix it type of thing.

But still that must suck

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

D_Otaku Posted at: 03:06 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2544754
D_Otaku
+
+
On 15-Feb-2009 souldagger said:have anyone here completed the rewards in the game? just curious.
i don't see the relevance of current topic, so i'll delete it
avy by Rj
sig by me

g33k Posted at: 09:55 Feb15 2009 Post ID: 2544820
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 15-Feb-2009 D_Otaku said:i don't see the relevance of current topic, so i'll delete it
You could have left it. I mean in this dead forum like it really matters?

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 08:22 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546367
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I have found out about a cable that can connect a psp to a tv screen, however, its for the slim and light psp not my old one, does anyone know if there is an adaptor to make it fit the old psp?

There would be many more good moments on a massive screen! and then Unite!!!!

Sorry if this is off topic but if I can have monster hunter freedom on a big screen and not spend £109 on a new psp to get it, then that is what I call a pretty good moment, lol Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 13:40 Feb16 2009 Post ID: 2546560
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Smile I will leave the off topic post this time. But there are more forums on SC and some about PSP only. Check them out.

g33k Posted at: 15:48 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547893
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 17-Feb-2009 Azure Rathalos said:Will do Thumbs Up
Three words or more per post at least please read the forum rules.

POST DELETERIZED!

chaosarchangeldragon Posted at: 03:25 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553608
chaosarchangeldragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Another really cool moment for both my friend and I was when we first defeated an Akantor in under 10 minutes.

« Last edited by chaosarchangeldragon on Feb 22nd 2009 »
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 07:15 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553664
Azure Rathalos
+
+
wow, nice work, did you use the flash bomb it into the ground tactics? lol

I have enough for a new psp! but the wii and monster hunter 3tri is tempting me too!!!!
I can't deside, lol.

Oh I mannaged to bring down a Raithian, it was hard though as I can't track monsters (can't see the map Doh ), it was a low level one and I had over 400 def, it nearly killed me once thanks to the dodgy analog stick (and a vespoid ninja) Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 10:01 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553808
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Cool. Rofl lol lulz.

Well I don't even know if they are gonna release MH3 outside of Japan yet. There is a petition to get it released else where...

Ah here we go here is the link http://www.petitiononline.c...riNAPA&1

Anyway as all ways.

Good luck hunting and GOD bless,
g33k

g33k Posted at: 19:53 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557501
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 26-Feb-2009 mast3r ch33f 93 said:when a g rank tigrex attacked me my character dissapeared,i think it may have been a glitch?
Post deleted. Make a new topic and please read the forum rules.

D_Otaku Posted at: 09:01 Feb27 2009 Post ID: 2557736
D_Otaku
+
+
Hm? I dont see that one post as a spam, i think his 'best moment' are when his char vanish. so its not a spam. I think
avy by Rj
sig by me

Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close