Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom

Where do I get a MAJESTIC RED HORN

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

AbuseTheWeak Posted at: 11:28 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623131
AbuseTheWeak
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've been doing the 8 Star Elder Cat Quest (Blood and Silver Horns/ Am I doing the right quest?) for quite some time now because i'm trying to get a Monoblos S armor set and I got most of the materials needed except for those Majestic Red Horns. Anyways if somebody could help me with this I would really appreciate it thanks in advance.

How and Where please and if I need to get something stuck where do I do it because i've been trying to let them charge me with almost all the walls and stones there but they wouldn't get stuck. Thanks again.

« Last edited by AbuseTheWeak on May 18th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
master slayer 123 Posted at: 15:20 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623241
master slayer 123
+
+
Another 2G player, yay.
As far as i know, you are doing a quest that can get youget the horn, but just to be sure, did you ever break off the horn? The only reason i ask is that one difference in F2 and 2G is that horns are considerably harder to get. Try breaking the horn to get it.
I forgot as i have not done elder cat's quests in a while, is there a quest for just hunting the monoblos? If so then i would do that instead.
Good luck getting full monoblos s and welcome to SC Thumbs Up.
AbuseTheWeak Posted at: 01:40 May19 2009 Post ID: 2623891
AbuseTheWeak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you very much for answering and the warm welcome.

There is this quest that you could kill a Monoblos but it doesn't give you a MAJESTIC RED HORN.
It gives you a Blood Red horn? Something like that but definitely not the MRH that i'm looking for.
I've searched most of the sites there but are no answer to my question (sad). This item is driving me nuts. But I will try your advice and try breaking the horns I could do it easily if I could get them stuck somewhere the thing is they wouldn't get stuck with the walls available.

Anyways if you find more info about this elusive MRH please help me thanks again.
master slayer 123 Posted at: 15:09 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624234
master slayer 123
+
+
Hrmm, you know what, i would try to get the monoblos to get stuck in the circular rock
in area 7 i believe, with the water, in the Pokke desert, if its the Kokato desert, try getting them stuck in the walls in the eastern areas with no sand (4got #).
Ill go check some places for more info on MRH.
AbuseTheWeak Posted at: 11:52 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624788
AbuseTheWeak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you and I already did break the horns both of them White Monoblos and regular Monoblos but still no majestic red horn maybe i'm doing the wrong quest?
master slayer 123 Posted at: 18:08 May21 2009 Post ID: 2626120
master slayer 123
+
+
Possibly, try hunting the SOLO red monoblos, and you might want to check and see if you can find its rarity ( usually in percentage ) but then you will know ABOUT how long it will take to get one.
g33k Posted at: 15:52 Jun02 2009 Post ID: 2635974
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 02-Jun-2009 DA PENGUIN said:whats the difference between 2g and regular mhf2
Off topic post deleted. Google it.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close