Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom

Monster Weaknesses

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rangerman Posted at: 12:10 Apr23 2008 Post ID: 2212287
Rangerman
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, I just got the game not to long ago. I am at the part with the little wayvern in the jungle (the first wayvern you have to kill, i think it's Kul Kun or something). Anyway, is it true that every monster has a weapon weakness? I have a knight lance, a bone sword and sheild, and a light bow gun. Which weapon should I use against it?
[color=green]I am Sir. Tony the Emerald Dragonslayer, seventh in the Gemstone Order!
[color=white]I am Sir. Tony, Starlight Knight in the White Knights Counsil!
[color=red]Sir.Tony's sword name: Brightblade
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
D_Otaku Posted at: 01:53 Apr27 2008 Post ID: 2217791
D_Otaku
+
+
i say you use the lance to attack his wings and stand stand at his left and he cant attack you(sorry, its been sometime since i last play MHF but if its the same kut-ku as in MHF2 the tactic should work)
avy by Rj
sig by me

Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 09:39 Apr27 2008 Post ID: 2218154
Silver_rajang21
+
+
I would use the bone sns.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
Rangerman Posted at: 09:52 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219728
Rangerman
+
+
I have a longbone to, but it seems to get dull very quickly. Do bome weapons do more damage yet get dull faster and iron weapons are the opposite of that?
[color=green]I am Sir. Tony the Emerald Dragonslayer, seventh in the Gemstone Order!
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 17:12 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2220190
Silver_rajang21
+
+
I don't really think theres a difference.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
gamerdude3 Posted at: 20:42 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2220535
gamerdude3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im not sure if it is true but i think the bone weapons stay les sharp 1 because they are bone and 2 because they upgrade into better weapons than iron wep
D_Otaku Posted at: 07:57 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220881
D_Otaku
+
+
well,back to the kut-ku just as a reminder, after kut-ku is hit by sonic bomb he'll enter rage mode(sorry, another MHF2 things, tell me if i wrong wouldya?)
avy by Rj
sig by me

Rangerman Posted at: 13:47 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2221123
Rangerman
+
+
Is rage mode good, last time the Kut-Ku did rage mode on me when he was almost dead wasn't the easy.
D_Otaku Posted at: 20:37 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2221920
D_Otaku
+
+
On 29-Apr-2008 Rangerman said:Is rage mode good, last time the Kut-Ku did rage mode on me when he was almost dead wasn't the easy.
no, its a warning, not tips the only advantage of rage mode is he'll less likely leave the area
avy by Rj
sig by me

andremch Posted at: 04:32 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2222320
andremch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well kut ku is fire as element that means its weak against water... but. you can only get water weapons when u kill plesioths ... then. if you like lance try to get the bone 1. its easy to upgrade it and its quite useful and try the velocidrome sns its easy too... and about the kut ku just dont let the tail whip and the dash get you and youll b fine
Ragnarock Posted at: 16:01 Apr30 2008 Post ID: 2222874
Ragnarock
+
+
Kut-Ku is really easy.

Use sonic bombs (Gunpowder + Screamer) to daze it, as well as Flash Bombs.

When he starts breathing a little fire with every breath,(rage mode, it makes him stronger and faster) just avoid him.
Eventually the smoke and flames will go away and he will calm down.

Hit his head as mush as you can, and avoid being directly in frint of him at all times. Stay to the side as much as you can, since he is prompt to suddenly run across the field.

When he scratches the ground and kind of roars a little, use that pause in attacks to hit him on the head as many times as possible.

For anyone who doesn't know, I used to be Tree Afro.

You will come to understand fear as I have...

If you were me, you'd want to be you again...
Rangerman Posted at: 08:31 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224455
Rangerman
+
+
Ok, well I just beat the Kut-Ku with my knight lance yesterday. I didn't even die. Thanks for the help, but I have a few other questions. 1. What is the pig in the pajamas for? 2. What is a throw tallent thing your cooks can do? 3. I need one more med monster bone, where can I find one?

« Last edited by Rangerman on May 5th 2008 »
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 17:50 May05 2008 Post ID: 2228640
Silver_rajang21
+
+
1.No reason but you can get him as your pet.
2.The throw skill make the rocks you throw quite powerful.
3.Any kind of bone (exept monster bone+)can be gotten by quests with chepalos or cephadrome.
Rangerman Posted at: 09:47 May06 2008 Post ID: 2229383
Rangerman
+
+
Ok thanks alot. I will remember that. I now got a Paladin lance now Smile and I got a Bonespike. I need help capturing the Kut Ku, I get it in the pit trap and get it asleep with the things I throw, but the mission never ends. Do I need to get it closer to death, like when it is limping away? Remember, I am a noob at this game. Doh

« Last edited by Rangerman on May 8th 2008 »
gamerdude3 Posted at: 20:25 May08 2008 Post ID: 2232825
gamerdude3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
limping s when i usually do it cause i know for sure that it is weak but once its ears go down and i think when the mouth is falming then you can trap him because it really is any sign of weakness for when you catch him
andremch Posted at: 02:05 May14 2008 Post ID: 2239421
andremch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yep, when he walks like hes paw is broken and fly away to sleep just paint him to make shure where he goes then plant the trap while hes sleeping then prepare to tranq him... and get the medbone by beating him too... the cephadrome is for larg bones...
master slayer 123 Posted at: 09:27 May18 2008 Post ID: 2243746
master slayer 123
+
+
You should throw r tranq bombs to put it to sleep as it limps away, then put the trap under it (as it sleeps), than throw the rest when its in the trap. I only do it so i have no chance of losing it. Smile
jazsmile Posted at: 03:22 May28 2008 Post ID: 2256748
jazsmile
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it's really not advisable to throw a tranq bomb when any monster is limping (on capture quests..) you might as well let the wyvern leave and go to its "resting nest".. on that cue, lay the pitfall trap just beneath the sleeping monster... wake it by pummelling any part of its laying body.. it should fall on the trap right away.. then throw the tranq bombs..
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close