Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Secrets

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

roadkillers Posted at: 16:27 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 426617
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you find secrets post them here.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
phantomzone Posted at: 19:57 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 428406
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the secret is if we wanna use subzero, we have to beat the game by using kung lao, and if we wanna use scorpion we have to beat the game by using liu kang ^^
and the last one is we have to complete all the smoke's mission to unlock mortal kombat 2
roadkillers Posted at: 19:32 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463264
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
No i mean like the red orbs you have to get.
Joshgt3 Posted at: 20:12 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463328
Joshgt3
+
+
I know the one about getting Reptile in VS. mode if anyone wants to know about that just ask

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
tmcaz Posted at: 19:50 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 470821
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, yeah, how do you get Reptile in vs. And if you know, can you tell me how to get Scorpion for vs mode aswell.

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 22:07 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 471062
Joshgt3
+
+
[font=eurostile][size=11][b][color=green][i][u]Play as Reptile[/i][/u]
Go to the section after the Brotherhood Of Shadow in Living Forest. Long Jump across the gap with the small waterfall, then go through the door. Get the clay statues to come to life, then destroy their shield. Get one of them near the giant stone column on the other side of the stream, near where you entered. Throw the clay statue into it and it will fall. Return to where the little waterfall was located and get the Koin to unlock Reptile in Versus mode.

Play as Scorpion
At the main menu, hold L2 then press Square, Up, L1, R1, Left, Right, Square to unlock Scorpion in Versus mode. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Alternately, successfully complete the game with Liu Kang to unlock Scorpion in Single Player and Co-Op mode. To unlock Scorpion in Versus mode, in the Foundry area, follow the pathway downstairs to the left of the save point. Two archers will break through the wall. Throw one at the wall to the left of the doorway to break it open, giving you access to a hidden room full of lava and a Ying Yang on a ledge. Grab one of the archers and throw him into the lava. Then, double jump off his back to get the Ying Yang that unlocks Scorpion in Versus mode.[/color][/b][/size][/font]

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close