Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Soul Tombs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TheRenegade Posted at: 17:29 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452573
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK...I got the torture device part unlocked, but i didn't get the part that most people seem to have done first. There's a door that says "The counterwieght for this door is hidden somewhere within the tombs"...where is the counterwieght? Any help I can get would be appreciated.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
phantomzone Posted at: 07:40 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 455363
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wah u mean u havent fight the hellbeast ?
i think for that part...er...when u go to that door, u just go straight from previous door rite, before u go to the room with that door, go back to previous room and find another way, hmmmm how to say uh ... i mean find another way not just go straight, if u press select button u will see that other door, lt me know if u can't get it
TheRenegade Posted at: 10:55 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 455806
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright, still can't find another way in. If I start in the main room with the spiked rollers and the pit in the centre, where do I go? There are only two open doors, one with a red lgiht over it, one with a green light over it. We have cleared the green room, and have a beam of light coming from over top of the door...this means we have destroyed shang tsung's soul tombs. We cannot seem to clear the red room, and i can't find another way to go other than straihgt through the room with the spiked chambers, followed by the foundry room where flame shoots up from the floor. I have no idea if maybe we did this in the wrong order and for some reason the game isn't flowing properly or what.
phantomzone Posted at: 13:12 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456020
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no...from the main room, u go to the door with the red light over it, btw, have u seen the room with a big fan ?
TheRenegade Posted at: 14:17 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456100
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(Player 2) Yeah, We cleared the fan room, went up the stairs, did all the stuff. We got the "There is a sword in a room full of bodies" message, got the sword, cut the corpses, went through it all and destroyed the tombs. after that we get back to the roller/pit room and have no idea what to do from there... We basically repetitively massacre everything in the spikey room(place with save point) because we can go through two doors- one has a red sign thing over the door, the other has a green one... so being that we destroyed the fan and did a weight thing, where do you go (from the save point in the spike room) to get the CounterWeight?
phantomzone Posted at: 14:47 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456153
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm ic ic, go to the one with red light over the door, then press select button at every rooms, so u can see if there's another door in that room, coz i think u just go straight from one door to next door, but there's one door at the side, i think it's on ur right side if u enter that room from the main room(save point room), but if u just go straight u will get to the room which can't be opened
so, u need to find that other room to get the counterweight, after that, all u need to do is go back to the locked door and fight hellbeast, use ur brutality to beat him, it's very easy ^^
TheRenegade Posted at: 15:08 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456209
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(player 2) lol this main room thing is really screwing perceptions up; From The save room you go through the door with the red Insignia over it. From there, no matter how much we do to kill everything, nothing happens. we use the map thing, but nothing of a door shows, so we move on and on and on, still no door. eventually we get to the door that talks of the counterweight, and nothing tells us where to be. We have no problem with beating the crap out of absolutely anything, but we just can't figure out where to find what we need dead. If you could try explaining from the save, that might be better I guess...lol thanks for the patience but this is just F*king Irritating.
TheRenegade Posted at: 17:29 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456462
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(Player 2) Sorry if this seems offensive; It occured to me this may have seemed like an attack, but it surely was not meant to. IF this was taken offensively, sorry.
ace1123 Posted at: 18:42 Oct08 2005 Post ID: 456607
ace1123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what u need to do to find the counterweight after u get the beem of light from the green room. thne go into the red room in the 1st room of the red room there will be a door on your right. then in the second room there is a wall right in front of the door u just came though u need to climb it there in be anouther door up there. the 3rd room will be outside u got a gate on ur left and a gate on your right go forward u will need to jump over the moveing spikes. once u get in the middle the will be a lever u need to do the test ur might but make sure the masked guard behind the left gate is under it that the only way it will stay down once u get that one down go over there and will be anouther lever do the same that and it will open the right gate. there will a lever there to do it again to open the middle gate get back to the the middle and at the very back of the room there a door. after u got though the door the will be will a box in the back of the room do the teast ur might to break it and once u do that it will open the do u need. hope this help u.
Only the dead have seen the END of War....
Plato
TheRenegade Posted at: 01:13 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 457281
TheRenegade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That did the trick ace...thanks. We had been trying that before, but we didn't wait for the masked guards to be under the gates before beating the test your might challenges. Your help was really appreciated, same for you phantomzone...you guys taking time to get us through that spot was cool.

Hopefully I can return the favour at some point.
phantomzone Posted at: 07:18 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 457980
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lolz... why dun u just say that u din kill the masked guards with the spiked walls +__+
Joshgt3 Posted at: 17:53 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 459332
Joshgt3
+
+
[color=orange][b]I know a simple way on killing those guards with the walls. When you do the test your might thing, press square and X to make the bar rise quicker. This makes it so you have time to keep the bar ballenced so you can hit L1 or R1 to easily kill those guards.[/color][/b]

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Lindsay1986 Posted at: 18:14 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 464872
Lindsay1986
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I HAVE A QUESTION IM IN THE SOUL TOMBS AND IM STUCK IN THE GREEN ROOM. I CANT GET PAST THE FAN ROOM I THROUGH THEM NTO IT AND IT DOESNT BREAK OR I DONT KNOW WHERE THE BLADE IS. I ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE ROOM WTH THE TORTURE DEVICE PLEASE HELP ME!!!IM STUCK.
roadkillers Posted at: 20:41 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 465176
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Ok you throw them in it it will break and umm once you do unlock the blade it back in the room close to the begaining. Its kind of hard to explain. You have to wait a little bit to get to the torture room.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:13 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 488383
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
just go back the way you came in and you will find it

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:33 Feb24 2015 Post ID: 3372158
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi in the soul tumbs wen I get in the part where I can save the game there is 6 door one didn't open how do I openthe door if is able to open or it just stay with the gate?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close