Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed ProStreet

Best 2 Cars for each Race type

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
davy14uk Posted at: 06:15 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2050470
davy14uk
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Grip -
Murcielago LP640
Evo X

Drift-
BMW Z4
Madza RX7

Speed-
Plymouth Hemi Cuda
Zonda F

Drag-
Dodge Charger
Mustang

Fully custom with 20" rims and a cup holder
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 08:39 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2050716
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Ah, but that's in your opinion mine so far don't go as far as 2 for each only a couple of categories.
Grip:
BMW M3 E46 (for sweeping bends and long straights)
Nissan 240SX (for tighter circuits)
Drift:
Nissan Silvia (not called the Mona Lisa of drifting for no reason)
Drag:
Mazda RX-8
-(Not sure what else yet, but the Mustang I got from Karol Munroe is a bit nyaff)
Possible the Ford GT as well
Speed:
Lotus Elise (maybe weaker than most cars, but has the aerodynamics and handling to get the power really down)
I would assume the Zonda F as well.
Again the Ford GT
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Murcielago Posted at: 04:19 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2051999
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
Zonda really is rubbish. Mine are the following:

Grip: Porsche 911 Turbo (good on the twisty bits and a high acceleration and top speed), early on in the game the Z with Stage 3 parts flogged all other opponents.

Drag: Ford GT (it may not have as much horsepower as other cars but because of this the target time is more generous which allows you to dominate race days easier.

Speed: Considering that the top speed of any car seems to be 403kph, then I have to say the R34 GTR. Excellent acceleration and great stability, but as always be careful of Nevada Highway and the stupid bumps.

Drift: Still working on it, but so far my best three have been the 350Z (despite the non-straightening thing), the M3 E92 and the RX7.

Murcie is back.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 09:17 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2052150
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Here, have you guys noticed that when you do pop a wheelie for your car in drag or wheelie competition it will randomly bear off to one of the sides instead of going straight? Despite you not steering at all.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
davy14uk Posted at: 10:05 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2052185
davy14uk
+
+
On 30-Dec-2007 Kenny 2x4 said:Here, have you guys noticed that when you do pop a wheelie for your car in drag or wheelie competition it will randomly bear off to one of the sides instead of going straight? Despite you not steering at all.
YES YES!!! I hate that, When im on the Right Lane I move slowly into the middle and stright into a lampost, and I cant seem to reverse after so I have to restart.

Fully custom with 20" rims and a cup holder
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 10:41 Dec30 2007 Post ID: 2052219
Kenny 2x4
+
+
It's especially annoying at Nevada because of the canyons and then the hill.
Normally in a drag race, you're meant to have neutral camber i.e. the setting is in the middle. This basically means that if you looked at the car from the front or the back the wheels would be exactly vertical. Negative meaning the top part of the wheels point inward and positive is the opposite.
But I think EA have been clever where they've added the fact that normal roads have a bit of camber on them. Positive that is so that the rain water washes off the road and thus making it safer to drive in the wet...
Just a theory.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 14:01 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2056763
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
im suprized no one likes the newer pontiac GTO for drag since with all lvl 3 parts its has 900 bhp Rock and its also light weight so it goes quiker then most other cars
Murcielago Posted at: 17:37 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2057185
Murcielago
+
+
Yes, but can you get 5.5sec passes with it? The only car that can actually do it but I don't like it because tuning it doesn't make a lick of difference, is the Zonda F. And I have no idea how people do it.

Murcie is back.
fish man Posted at: 20:20 Jan01 2008 Post ID: 2057494
fish man
+
+
yeah i know what you mean.
metcalfe Posted at: 11:10 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2058274
metcalfe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hiThumbs Up all im new to this but does anyone think that the driftting on nfs prostreet is rubish im using an rx7 and it's just aulfull i think juiced 2 hot import nights is a much better game all round what do you lot think
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 11:50 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2058305
Kenny 2x4
+
+
On 01-Jan-2008 fish man said:im suprized no one likes the newer pontiac GTO for drag since with all lvl 3 parts its has 900 bhp Rock and its also light weight so it goes quiker then most other cars
Yeah, but it's still a pretty heavy car when compared to other possible ones that could actually quite easily beat it even with less power.
Such as a Ford Mustang GT
Mazda RX-8
Ford Shelby Mustang GT.
Get the idea?
It may have a lot of power, but does it have the torque to back it up? And will it apply the power when you want it to?
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 11:52 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2058307
Kenny 2x4
+
+
On 01-Jan-2008 Murcielago said:Yes, but can you get 5.5sec passes with it? The only car that can actually do it but I don't like it because tuning it doesn't make a lick of difference, is the Zonda F. And I have no idea how people do it.
That's because the Pagani Zonda's main downfall is that although it is overall very tight which is better for handling, a super tight anti-roll bar rear and front can cause snap oversteer which is true btw.
And well you see, even in stock the Pagani Zonda is really stiff and so even if you did set it up to be really, really, really, really soft when it's all upgraded and everything, it'd probably be no different.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 16:11 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2058782
fish man
+
+
On 02-Jan-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:Yeah, but it's still a pretty heavy car when compared to other possible ones that could actually quite easily beat it even with less power.
Mazda RX-8
Ford Shelby Mustang GT.
Get the idea?
It may have a lot of power, but does it have the torque to back it up? And will it apply the power when you want it to?
yeah i know what you mean, its just that at the stage of the game im at and since im tight on money at the money it was the better choice. Oh and ive already got a shelby mustang and im tuning it up
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 08:07 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060011
Kenny 2x4
+
+
I haven't got it yet. I'm considering it.
I have however recently tuned up a Ford GT to max for Grip and OMG!!! It is awesome. Still working out a few kinks like it's super sensitiveness. Probably cause of my steering ratio I set it to. I might have to loosen it a bit.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 15:16 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060609
fish man
+
+
the only reason i would like the ford gt or the zonda is for if they were able to do wheel stands.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 18:04 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2061064
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Wheel stands? Never come across that term before....:S
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 19:18 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2061215
fish man
+
+
also known as wheelies
Murcielago Posted at: 21:06 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2061428
Murcielago
+
+
On 02-Jan-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:That's because the Pagani Zonda's main downfall is that although it is overall very tight which is better for handling, a super tight anti-roll bar rear and front can cause snap oversteer which is true btw.
And well you see, even in stock the Pagani Zonda is really stiff and so even if you did set it up to be really, really, really, really soft when it's all upgraded and everything, it'd probably be no different.
The major downfall in DRAG however is that it doesn't have all that great acceleration despite having 1200Nm when fully upgraded.

Murcie is back.
fish man Posted at: 22:35 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2061526
fish man
+
+
so your saying dont bother get the zonda
fish man Posted at: 22:39 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2061530
fish man
+
+
On 02-Jan-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:Yeah, but it's still a pretty heavy car when compared to other possible ones that could actually quite easily beat it even with less power.
Mazda RX-8
Ford Shelby Mustang GT.
Get the idea?
suprizingly you recomended cars that are S*** compared to the GTO, except for the shelby mustang since it is close. Anyway with my GTO i was able to get imes of 6.7 secs on a Quarter mile with only stage 3 parts.
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close