Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed ProStreet

~ RULEZ and NOTICES -: Read Before Posting :- Last Modified: 27th March 2008 ~

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Shadowcheater Posted at: 03:06 Mar22 2008 Post ID: 2166182
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
As I'm the new hub moderator (YAY), I'll make this rule quite simple.
For NFS: ProStreet mods (Kenny and fishman), add anything if you want.

All rules also apply to the well-known forum rules, newbies must read it before posting.

Rules:
1. Me, and the mods of this forum or the hub will delete any un-related topics or posts in this forum. So, don't do it.

2. Don't spam or flame at somebody. At first, you'll be warned. After that, say goodbye to your account to the banhammer. Reports, yes. Troll is also not prohibited here.

3. Don't ever double/tripple/quadruple post, please be patient for a respond from other members. Do it again and you'll be feel the pain of the 6000 kilogram banhammer.

4. The most I hated, people who bump old topics. Topics which reached 1 month old should not be posted again.

5. To make it more clear to the first rule, any topic which is related to Midnight Club, Sega Rally or any other games should not be in this forum.

6. High scores in Drag/Drift or any racing events can be posted here (ONLY FROM PROSTREET), but, provide a picture/video or a link as an evidance that you made it.

7. If you are putting in settings for a car because you feel it is honestly the best that's fine, but be 100% specific and detailed.

8. In addition, if you are criticisin someone else's settings. Be constructive will you?

Okay, so there are the rules. Have fun.

Shadowcheater/Need 4 Cheat
Need For Speed Hub and Forums Moderator Team.

« Last edited by Shadowcheater on Mar 26th 2008 »

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 401009

Post Top
Click to close