Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed ProStreet

Guide

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Murcielago Posted at: 06:30 Mar24 2008 Post ID: 2168917
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have an unofficial guide in the works for NFS ProStreet, It might go on the net, but what I made this topic for is any possible contributions to my guide. I'll make sure that if it does go on the net I'll list usernames of contributors, and thanks in advance. I'm going by leagues, and I'm on Battle Machine so I've just started, but if you post tips, post them like this:

League
Tip/Hint.

Again, thanks in advance for any information.

Murcie is back.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 16:00 Mar24 2008 Post ID: 2169476
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Wait so tips could be like which choices to go for that are your best bet to get something?
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Murcielago Posted at: 18:12 Mar24 2008 Post ID: 2169765
Murcielago
+
+
Well, any help with hard races, where you can find Stage 4 parts, recommended cars for leagues, anything like that.

Murcie is back.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 13:50 Mar25 2008 Post ID: 2170561
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Okay well...
Suggested cars to go for from me as you're building your way through from Battle Machine to React Team Sessions:
Grip: stay with your Nissan 240SX as possible before eventually switching to the BMW M3 E46. Then when you have enough money and getting close to the Elite Organization races get the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Drag: Probably get the Camaro SS ASAP, but if you want to get used to it in a slower car, then I suppose the Mazda RX-8 will do you fine for a while.
Drift: Get the RX-7 or Silvia(S15) when you need to.
Speed: Just get the Nissan Skyline. If you don't like it. Porsche 911 Turbo again. If you don't like that the Mitsubishi Evo 10. In the game it will just say Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Here are you turning this basically into a Walkthrough for this site? Remember to put our names into it please? Thumbs Up

« Last edited by Kenny 2x4 on Mar 25th 2008 »
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 15:38 Mar25 2008 Post ID: 2170721
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i agree with most of that, however this is what i recomend

grip - after you win the cobalt SS use it till you unlock a evo

drag, at first use the 240sx till you can afford the 65 gto before unlocking the camaro ss or the supra. if you dont have it by then just buy the camaro ss or the supra

drift - use your old drag car either the 240sx or the 65 gto, later you can buy the rx7. but these will do till then.

speed - use whatever you think is a cool car, anycar can compete in a speed event however the two evos or the 911 would be better recommended
Murcielago Posted at: 18:43 Mar25 2008 Post ID: 2170980
Murcielago
+
+
@ Kenny, I was actually thinking as putting it as a separate website on the net, but I will still put contributors' names on it, don't worry.

This is what I have so far for Battle Machine, I've basically restarted my Career and I'm doing this based on version 1.2. If you have PS2, Wii, PSP, DS, ignore any parts that have Plymouth Road Runner or Seat Leon Cupra, and once you win the Showdown Chicago, Buy the Camaro SS straight away.

Battle Machine:

Recommended cars
----------------

Grip- based on price, the Subaru WRX STi because it only costs 29,000 but once you start chucking in the upgrades it's an absolute track weapon. As an alternative, the Mitsu Evo IX will do as well.

Drag- Make sure you have plenty of money before doing this, but the Plymouth Road Runner because, well first and foremost, it costs nothing. As an alternative, save, save save and buy the Camaro SS after Showdown Chicago.

Drift- No matter what, get the RX7 ASAP. It's cheap, great for beginners and you can rack up points easily with it.

THE CHEATERS WAY!!!!!

Not necessarily the best way, but some of these cheats will get you a big headstart. First and foremost, use WORLDSLONGESTLASTING to get the Viper SRT10, then switch it to Drag, get a tyre or suspension package in Stage 3, and murder absolutely anybody with it. You can use it the whole way through Battle Machine and reACT and nobody can touch you. Make sure you're quick with the shifts when it nears the end of the rev range because that's where the supercharger kicks in most, and NOS it in 4th.

Murcie is back.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 14:52 Mar26 2008 Post ID: 2171711
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Another cheating way is to enter the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code and enter a race day then exit and sell the extra cars in your garage. You get atleast 100,000 or something.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
fish man Posted at: 15:38 Mar26 2008 Post ID: 2171776
fish man
+
+
umm yeah, unless you have the coke zero patch thing that doesnt let you use that cheat anymore
Murcielago Posted at: 03:09 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172332
Murcielago
+
+
And, quite unfortunately, MITSUBISHIGOFAR either, which was quite handy for Grip.

Murcie is back.
Superbeast Posted at: 14:18 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172712
Superbeast
+
+
I got some helpful cars.

Grip-The Ford GT, if you buy a handling package you should be fine and you can win all your races.

Drag-The Zonda should work out. But for wheelies use the Charger, because if you use N20 late before it falls down, it will do the whole strip.

Drift-The Mazda RX-7 of course. But I often use the Camaro SS, it gets a lot of points.

Speed-The Murcielago or the Zonda. If you don't have enough the Ford GT will work.

Hope I helped Murcielago and be sure to put my name in it.

Paired with:cheating-is-good,PS2 Man
WARNING:Changing my avy and sig will occur from time to time!
http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teamchillax Join this team it needs members, and if you wanna have fun.
paired with abigurl,PhilXZ

Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 14:20 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172717
Kenny 2x4
+
+
The Zonda can do 1346feet. I'm pretty sure I have a pic of it in the Wheelie thread.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Superbeast Posted at: 14:51 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172785
Superbeast
+
+
On 27-Mar-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:The Zonda can do 1346feet. I'm pretty sure I have a pic of it in the Wheelie thread.
I didn't know the Zonda could do a wheelie. I just stuck with the Charger, as I like muscle cars.

Paired with:cheating-is-good,PS2 Man
WARNING:Changing my avy and sig will occur from time to time!
http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=teamchillax Join this team it needs members, and if you wanna have fun.
paired with abigurl,PhilXZ

fish man Posted at: 15:20 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172817
fish man
+
+
all rwd cars can do a wheelie
Murcielago Posted at: 17:59 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2173014
Murcielago
+
+
eg my old Ford GT, which often did the whole strip without NOS. Ah, the good 'ol days...

So, so far for contributors:

Superbeast
Kenny 2x4
fish man.

Murcie is back.
PS2 Man Posted at: 11:42 Mar29 2008 Post ID: 2175200
PS2 Man
+
+
I have some handy hints for each section.

Grip-The Evo 10 should work fine if you tweak it's handling.But if you don't like it the 911 will do you good.

Drag-The Corvette ZO6 should work. As for wheelies use the Zonda or any muscle car you like.

Drift-Use any muscle car you like, or my favorite, the RX-7.

Speed-You'll be better of using a tuner, like the Skyline. But actually you can use almost any car.

"And all that glitters is gold"- Smash Mouth-All Star
Sig by=me,avy by=tbug
I'am the coolest car expert on the planet.
Meh status:online

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close