Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
NFL Street

NFL Street 3 League

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DeadBlade89 Posted at: 09:39 Nov01 2006 Post ID: 1120823
DeadBlade89
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I started the "KillazLeague" last year when NFL Street 2 came out for PS2. The league went smooth and it was a hit. There is 10 players to the league and once those 10 spots fill, you would be put on the waiting list. When someone drops out or gets kicked, if you are 1st on the waiting list, you will be called to fill their spot in the league and take over their team. Once everyone gets the game and a little pratice, we will hold a draft for PLAYERS, not teams, as this is a Pick-up game style league. Since this is a Pick-up style league, I do keep track of game MVPs and game stats, so i use them towards records and MVPs of that season. If your player is the "KillazLeague MVP", you will be able to keep that player the following year if you chose to do so. Once you get the link, 1st thing is to look over the rules. I am very strict on the rules and I expect everyone to follow them. Theres not many rules, so it shouldnt be hard.

If anyone is interested in joining my PS2, NFL Street 3 league, email me at [email protected] and ill email you back with the link to the site when I can, or IM me on AIM at KillazLeague396. Thx
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DeadBlade89 Posted at: 12:40 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140615
DeadBlade89
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
There is 4 more spots open in the league with the game coming out withing the week.

[email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close