-AntiDmg/AntiNavi/Muramasa (M/M/M)
=============

030#
=============
PileDrvr:
-GunDel3/GunDel3/DjangoSP (D/D/D)
-GunDel3/GunDel3/DjangoDS (D/D/D)
=============

(Once again, I did not steal this from another website, I typed it myself.)
Yawn - what is there to say?
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 331631 Posted at: 10-Aug-2005 20:02:19
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Post Likes: 0
+
Hey, Just so everyone knows, I would try and use these PA's as soon as you can so that you can fill up your library. It is a requirement in the nebula hole so you should start as soon as you can to avoid having to take time later on to assemble them all.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
+
Post ID: 332330 Posted at: 11-Aug-2005 03:05:33
SS5 vageto
+
Grr, Liberation Mission #9 in Nebula Hole 5 was Incredibly, Incredibly hard. The most strongest viruses the game has to offer, not to mention the annoying field set up they set up for you in the mission, and the very limited amounts of order points, only 3 short turns to take down those omega hard viruses if you don't get deleted before that. You will need some Program Advances to withstand some of the time and power requirements you need to beat the viruses. For all you players who have not come to face this yet GOOD LUCK. It was hard, very hard, even for me. Try getting some PAs like XxMMBN5xX said, by using this guild that hopefully helps you to prepare yourself. It will be the most hair pulling mission you have to face in the game. PA SuprSpr1,2,or 3 - ShakPar1,2,or 3 - TimeBom+ these type of PAs will work really good in a Liberation Mission such as this one.
+
Post ID: 334229 Posted at: 11-Aug-2005 16:04:23
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Definitely All Good Choices For Liberation 9, A Generally Great PA Is Life Sword Because Of Its Large Damage And Great Range. Another great one is Time Bomb + Because It Covers The Whole Enemy Field (Especially Useful For Surrounded! Liberation Battles because it hits enemies on both sides of the field)
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
+
Post ID: 334379 Posted at: 11-Aug-2005 17:30:18
SS5 vageto
+
Without some Program Advances it's almost impossible, you should at least try some, make a second folder based on them, but don't over stuck. If you have like 12 of them in a folder then you will have to discard other chip pieces of PAs in order to have room. Another thing you should do is try to save each time before liberating a panel, if you're not successful the first time try again. Try abusing saving features for getting One Turn Liberations as well. If you try walking in there with your everyday chip folder the chances are 8.8/10 you will not be successful, or just end up quitting. Remember, only use PAs that cover wide areas of mass, that is extrmely important.

(Hint: Don't go for the Dark Holes on the field until you unlocked all the barrier panels on the field.)
+
Post ID: 335819 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 10:45:14
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Another good tactic is to make a map of the entire area. Mark where items or traps are found and make note of where the barrier keys are found. This can make all the difference in the world because you wiull save valuable time because you don't have to search for the barrier keys and you can avoid the traps saving health and avoiding paralysis
+
Post ID: 336243 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 13:09:09
SS5 vageto
+
I would not ever want to repeat that mission again, I don't have the patients lol. Those Zomon type viruses or to be accurate ZymonEX are SO FREAKING ANNOYING! they make that liberation so hard. It's the Samurai type viruses. They are fast and tricky, especially their 6th version, if your not carful, you will end up deleted fast, two of them at once omfg forget it. They can steal your field territory, and when you get slashed it does 200 damage, but they do it twice, and you don't flinch, that's 400 damage you could receive from one virus. They are nothing to laugh at in Liberation Mission #9
+
Post ID: 337119 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 18:11:38
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Yeah I know...Really tough. You just need to stay out of their area as much as you can and stay in the back column if they use area grab. The second (Longsword) Slash is pretty easy to dodge when you're in the back. Just move up or down and you wont get hit. When they use area grab you just have to hope you draw a metagel chip or an area grab. They can make all the difference in the world when facing them. I love using Toad CHaos against them because it just does so much damage to them and its hard for them to dodge. Especially useful when they're in the middle of their attack. Use wide affect chips against them and you should be fine.
+
Post ID: 337620 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 22:45:53
SS5 vageto
+
Well the thing is, they use Area Grab to counter and trap you. They don't take long to have it kick in either, it your going up against them with a Vacuum virus that makes things much worse.
+
Post ID: 337652 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 23:09:34
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Yeah I know what you're saying. The vacuum is definitely a pain when you face them...They are definitely some of the toughest viruses especially with the liberation missions time limit. Pretty much you just need to get lucky against em!
+
Post ID: 337763 Posted at: 12-Aug-2005 23:56:03
SS5 vageto
+
That is why you need good PAs lol. I think Colonel is much more harder then the Protoman version of the game.

Protoman has:
-More better Giga Chips to make things easier.
-Omega Navis you face in Colonel BLOW Protoman Omega Navis away.
-The Dark Soul Navis in Team Protoman are a lot more easier then that of Colonel.

I think Team Colonel was made to be just a tad bit harder then Team Protoman.
+
Post ID: 337865 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 00:58:45
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Definitely agree w/ you totally, Colonel I liked better, but protoman is definitely a whole lot easier!!!
+
Post ID: 337920 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 02:33:52
SS5 vageto
+
I love the SearchSoul, that is so fun, to bad it's not in Colonel. You know what I found a little dumb, that ShadowSoul did not throw Shuriken star with the charge shot, you can only do that Anti Damage type customizer thing when you hold back+"B".
+
Post ID: 338316 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 10:27:27
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
i know, that was a really useful thing (When you actually played AS shadoman) I wish that was his charge shot as well. The long sword attack is good, but not really necessary. If they had the shuriken there, he would be unstoppable. That charge shot charged up really quick too!!
+
Post ID: 338563 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 12:03:16
SS5 vageto
+
ShadowSoul makes you really fast to, and you can walk over cracked panels, he is good, but I never get to use him :(. I was happy that Proto and Search Soul were in the same version this time around.
+
Post ID: 338971 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 14:28:44
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Yeah, I dont use shadow soul that much because I have body pack in my navi cust so I can walk over the holes anyways (Air shoe is included in the body pack) SO basically the speed is his only strongpoint. I have the Long sword in my folder already and its range isnt that great. Shado soul is only good for certain situations. Search soul is definitely awesome though, totally agree with you there!
+
Post ID: 339171 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 15:54:47
SS5 vageto
+
Scope Gun is so fun, getting your PA's and Giga Chips are more easier to with his ability to "Suffle" the chip deck. His Scope Gun charge shot can really help out in certain navi battles, you can fit like 400 points worth of damage before going to your chip selection screen lol. You can't compear Number Soul to that bad boy lol. Even with that one only good ability it has for a full 10 chip section in the chip screen section. At least with the Search Soul you can deal good damage and "Suffle" for good chips. I used the GigaFolder1 Navi Customizer part, I use two Giga Chips Bass X and BigHook G, I use DeltaRay Z for navi battles, he can deal up to 660 damage, a lot for a none PA chip. With two Giga Chips along with Search Soul "Suffle" ability I am 74.4% likey to get the Giga Chips, one of them at least lol. Shadow Soul is fun if you just want to goof around, but other then that for the most part anyway I stick with the other Soul Unions.
+
Post ID: 339321 Posted at: 13-Aug-2005 16:59:39
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
Shadow Chaos Soul Is awesome though! I lvoe that so much! Scope Gun Definitely Is fun. That Is one of my favorite Souls (Search Soul) SHuffle is definitely awesome and I wholeheartedly agree that ...Numbersoul Downright sucks lol!!
+
Post ID: 341806 Posted at: 14-Aug-2005 17:03:54
SS5 vageto
+
Meddy Soul, and Number Soul are not the best choices for having in your game. Well they had to put Meddy in Protoman since TP had lot's of good navis and souls that TC had, so they put Meddy in there I think to make TP suck a little more for TC, sounds stupid I know. I was surprised to find how good Toad Man was in liberation missions, that little frog rocked.
+
Post ID: 342063 Posted at: 14-Aug-2005 19:00:56
XxMegamanBattle5xX
+
I know lol, Toad Man Is great in liberations. He does really good damage. Meddy Chaos Soul Is another real good soul because it heals you so much HP. I love using that in Netbattles, I just whip it outta nowhere. Thats definitely a great Chaos Unison.
+
Displaying Page 1 of 2. First | Next | 1 | 2 | Last | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree

LINKS FROM THE WEB..