Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
One Piece Unlimited Adventure

One Piece Unlimited Adventure Field List and Boss Discussion.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
poke.addicted Posted at: 09:06 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2367319
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well, First topic of the forum, Though its a new forum. Im going to list the 8 massive areas of One Piece: Unlimited adventure, and describe how to unlock them. First things first, To tell about the game, Where it is at vs the actual storyline of the show, who is in it, and how it is for a rating.

Anyhow, The first thing I'll tell you about this game is how the Interact Function is in the game. Though it doesn't have Online Play, you're able to play against friends at home. But what makes this game fun is its landscapes. Many places in the game are accessible from the land. Some places you're able to only reach by falling down. and others by climbing up a long winding path. Now, for the Areas located in this game. I'll list them in order of unlocked stages. Now here they are:

Plains to Adventure - The very beginning of the game. There is nothing here to fight. All it serves is the portal to the other areas, Holds camp, a few fishing spots, animals, items. There are also Explosive Rocks there, but their secret won't be revealed. :P
Fossil Beach - This massive beach is the first part of the game. Where you go in this area is easy. It'll take you on a route in the very beginning where you have to follow. In the first part of it, you'll find a Cave with Nami, Ussop, and Chopper. But your Monkey D. Luffy in the beginning. Fight your way through the Marine Fleet that has soldiers already in the cave. about 6 or more soldiers are there. Once done, Nami, Ussop, and Chopper join your group back, and you continue on. Next thing, you'll be heading around on a cliffside and getting to where theres a Palm Tree with a Treasure Chest in front of it. Open that, and reveal whats inside :P Next is get enough OP to activate the next Spot, (after you activate the Cave's OP. and get where i mentioned) Once done, it makes a HUGE Bridge. Cross that, and you'll be at your first Boss Zone. This boss is someone from Rouge Town. A Marine Captain who was relentless against Luffy in chasing him out before the Grand Line adventure! Captain Smoker of the Marines wants to Fight! Beat him and follow down the rest of the path to meet up with Robin and Franky. (Franky has not been seen in the TV Series yet and won't be until after Water Seven, and the war on Enies Lobby. So no one would know who he is unless you have watched the Japanese Anime, and/or read the Manga) Once through there, You'll go into the Gigantic Skull Fossil of a Dinosaur. This is another Massive fight. Own these guys to gain more power to unlock moves. Once done, You'll get to where Zoro and Sanji are stuck at. (good god these two together. D: ) Once you get to them, Fight off the marines again to save them, and have them join your group. Once done with them, Go find the Mysterious Bone hidden in "X" Marks on the beach line near the Fossil, and where the waterline is on the beach. Once you get the Pick Axe from Ussop, you'll be able to dig those up, and get to your next Boss Zone. This next boss, once you get enough wood and iron together, you'll be able to go back to camp and have Ussop make the Axe. But once ready, this Boss will be harder then Smoker. This boss is the one man who left Zoro Scarred and defeated when against Don Krieg! This man is Hawkeyes Mihawk! One of the 7 Legendary Shichibukai! (7 Warlords of The Sea) Beat him, and you'll be taken back to camp. and the next area is unlocked.

Mystery Jungle - Its a jungle that winds about through a massive landscape. This place is easy to get lost in, unless you get its Map. The first boss in this area won't come for a while until you can get the Butterfly Net. thats after getting more wood, Spiderwebs and i think a few other things. But don't worry for now. Enjoy looking around and fighting people. And be careful of the Flytraps hidden in the ground. Those things will attack you, and hurt you bad if your HP is at its base stat. Which is why getting as much ingredients as possible is a good thing to make Food. Food consumed at camp increases your HP standing. Now the First boss in Here is Don Krieg. His defense is his strong point. Be careful of his attacks. Some shoot at you, others bash at you, and one of his attacks can poison you. So be Extremely cautious when fighting his "Perfect Military Might". After he's been beaten, your skill at catching Bugs with wings comes in play. You'll need at Camp Choppers Medicine Rack, so he can create an Antidote. And, you must capture a "Hidden Forest Bee" These Green Bee's only come in two places. First place, close to the entrance. There should be a Big yellow patch with a few bee's or butterflies in them. keep going to the end, you'll find there should be a small room with a tree in middle to your left. behind the tree is the Hidden Forest Bee. be EXTREMELY cautious and slow. One Sudden or Quick movement, and it flies away and you have to wait elsewhere for a LONG time for one to come back. The other one is right near where the next boss, Kaku, is located. In Front of a bunch of Poison Thorns. an Antidote will fix this once obtained, but not until you catch one of those Bee's. Once you beat Kaku, the Person from Water Seven who is like a Giraffe, you'll be back at camp, waiting to open the next area.

Autumn Covered Ruins - This area is rather simple, though I had one hell of a time finding its map. The guide I followed said the map was in the little place above a mushroom jump point, above everyone else. It was Right, but in the wrong place. Not in the VERY TALL one, but the rather smaller one next to it. anyhow, This place is easy to get lost in too, but really rather simple. I won't bore you with how to get through it, and what there is to do here, i'll let you figure that out, but for the Bosses, thats simple. Boss number 1 is Spandam from the Marines. He shows in the Series at Enies Lobby when the Strawhat Pirates Declare War on the World Government. this battle won't end until you beat Spandam. Next, you'll find God Enel in a Water Colosseum. Best person to fight him, really is Luffy. Enel is a Lightning User, and Luffy can own him without needing Gear Second, nor third. Though you'll get to those moves MUCH later in the game. (They're fun to use since how he activates it) Beat Enel, and you're back at camp again.

Cave of Darkness This Cave is the main place to go to in the entire game. It leads you to Every area in the game, with some locked, of course. Its bosses are the following.. Boss 1, after getting 3 FireFlies, is Arlong from Arlong Park in the beginning of One Piece. and Boss 2 is someone we all remember from Alabasta. King Crocodile! One of the 7 Shichibukai (7 Warlords Of the Sea) Beat Crocodile, behind the Lava Wall, and back at camp.

Silver Mountain - This place, is rather chilling at first. This is the Snow time land, Silver Mountain. In here, there are a few things i should mention first. The bosses in here, are rather difficult. They are, in order of who is defeated first, Portgas D. Ace. Luffy's Brother. Firefist Ace. And Luffy's good friend, and his idol, Shanks. One of the 4 Emperors of the Grand Line! Shanks is indescribably hard to beat. He took me 7 tries on the first go. I didn't learn how to duck and roll from attacks, making me invisible temporarily. Once Shanks is defeated, you'll be taken to camp, to unlock the Second to Last area.

Land To Heaven - This land is extremely confusing, and difficult. The first Boss, once you get to him, is none other then Rob Lucci. his First form is rather easy. But when he transforms into his final stage, he's incredibly hard. Though fighting as him in Vs Mode, he's hard to control. but he's powerful. Next in line was someone who I couldn't beat for the longest time. This man is one of the 3 Supreme Admirals of the Marine Fleet. Supreme Admiral Aokiji. He uses Icey cold attacks, so he's hard to beat. Suggested Long Range attacks with Ussop. use Fire attacks to melt him down. Once hes defeated, you'll break the last seal to unlock the Final destination.

Beginning and End - this is the final area. Too bad its so small and short. This takes you to the Evil Guardian and the Evil Master Beast. they are two in the same. The Evil Guardian is easy to beat, but the Evil Master Beast's final attack is a guaranteed One Shot Kill if your hit from it. Be able to bring in MANY of the Revival Potions created with ingredients from Land to Heaven. a Rare Rainbow phoenix and something else. I've only found these twice. the complete item, not the parts to it. So anyhow. Beat this guy, and you'll have beaten the Game! But theres more! the game features more then the people i listed. So, to find out Who they are, you'll have to buy the game for the Wii to fight them and have the complete detail. Smile

If anyone else has played the game, and wants me to get a more updated thing for this, just tell me in here, i'll add more.

Vs Mode - Play against the Computer, a Friend, or watch the Computers Fight!

Survival Mode - Play against a good long fight of Computers (about 150 of them) and see how long you last. (Unlocked after a little while into the game) [I've beaten it in about less then 00:02:30 in it with Shanks, Luffy, and Robin]

My overall rating for the game: 9.6 out of 10

Now, Where it is, as of the Storyline of One Piece. For everyone who remembers Enies Lobby with the Strawhat Pirates, Luffy beat Rob Lucci and the CP9 and left to go back to Water Seven after Robin was captured. They free Robin, and head back. This all takes part after they leave with Franky on crew, and get the Thousand Sunny. Franky joins as Shipwright, and fixes the ship. So, this story takes place a few weeks After the World Government is defeated by the Strawhat Pirates. Featured people in this Game, are Whitebeard, Shanks, Portgas D. Ace, Princess Vivi, and a few others.I won't list All of them. Thats for you to discover. :P (Bold named people are Optional Bosses.)

Now for the main part of this thread, For those who've beaten the game like me, or at least the main bosses, Discuss how you got through the Bosses and Areas, or Ask what to do with a boss who gives you difficulty. Since I've beaten all the bosses, including Optional Bosses, i know how to tell you to beat them. Though they're done, I still have a lot of work to do to complete the game. Im missing a few items, because i have not found them yet. Which sucks, but anyhow Yeah Talk about questions for the game, discuss bosses, and/or ask questions about the Bosses of the game. (Each area has really 3 total Bosses to the land. Plus the small foot soldiers for Vs Battle.) Anyhow, I hope you got interested enough to buy the game, though i told about the other areas, Its really fun to play if your a One Piece fan. if not, Try it. Its worth getting if you don't have it. Smile
Yo.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
your average kid Posted at: 21:52 Aug10 2008 Post ID: 2373270
your average kid
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm preparing for the second boss fight. Can I know who it is and the best way to beat him. On Luffy, most of his skills are lvl 5. I dont reall use the others.
[center]
^Creds for the ownage sig go to .Impact^
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
[size=12]If your a supporter of "END THE LEAVING WAVE" add this to your Sig
poke.addicted Posted at: 22:11 Aug10 2008 Post ID: 2373284
poke.addicted
+
+
Boss 2 in Fossil Beach is Hawkeyes Mihawk. He's a bit difficult, but though i easily beat him without losing one person. suggestion, when he uses his finisher attack, roll out of the way of it at the right time, you should glow Blue, making you temporarily invincible. So it'll be easy to beat Mihawk.
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 07:21 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373867
your average kid
+
+
ok. i roll with a+b, right?
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 09:02 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373947
poke.addicted
+
+
Yeah, Practice dodging attacks first before fighting him, if you still have to fight him. :P
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 09:21 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373972
your average kid
+
+
Just beat him with Zoro.(as the game calls him) But idk where to go. Also, where are 5 crystals? I have 1.
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 09:29 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373985
poke.addicted
+
+
You'll find more as the game progresses. You won't get the upgraded Axe until you get through the Cave of Darkness
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 09:53 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374027
your average kid
+
+
Ok. How do i get to the next feild?
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 11:52 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374262
poke.addicted
+
+
To get to the Mystery Jungle, you'll need to beat Mihawk first. and use the axe going to where you find two brownish rocks. smash those, and you'll gain access to the Mystery Jungle.

I've already been playing it for an hour now.. And I'm almost complete with the Mystery Jungle. I need to get the Antidote, and im going to fight Kaku.
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 12:13 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374297
your average kid
+
+
I just beat Kreig and got a map. I abused Choppers high SP and repeatedly used his Dash+A attack. Along with running in circles. :P
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 12:31 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374317
poke.addicted
+
+
Lol im going to fight Kaku right now Despite my many interruptions on messengers xD

Kaku is a very fast and annoying person. he specializes in Long range, and close range attacks unfortunately. But his attacks aren't as strong as krieg.
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 12:33 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374320
your average kid
+
+
Cool. I need the Antidote. But I g2g school shopping right now.
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 13:06 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374412
poke.addicted
+
+
You need two Anitdotes to get to Kaku. Catch two of the Hidden Forest Bee. Mix those with i think the Medical herbs, or whichever. and it becomes an Antidote. You also need a Honey Bee to break the Poison Vines. Two Antidote + Honey Bee, and the correct amount of OP to get to Kaku
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 14:18 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374660
your average kid
+
+
Ok. I'm off then. Smile
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 09:33 Aug19 2008 Post ID: 2387631
poke.addicted
+
+
Right now, My best place of gaining Attack Exp is fighting Spandam. All the Marines with him, best place, in my opinion. xD
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 19:20 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2390143
your average kid
+
+
Just go through the first few rounds at fossil beach. The marines attack in large numbers after thye caves.
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 20:48 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2390222
poke.addicted
+
+
Oh, i know that, But fighting Spandam is so much easier. Thats how I got Robin to all attacks MASTER! rank. xD All of her moves are Lv 10 now Smile
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 09:51 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390561
your average kid
+
+
Holly crap! How high was her HP?
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
poke.addicted Posted at: 10:20 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390594
poke.addicted
+
+
My Robin's HP is only at 430 and her SP is 260. I don't feed her much xD

Though she does take down the bosses Very easily if they have large numbers. Like Spandam.
Yo.
your average kid Posted at: 08:55 Aug22 2008 Post ID: 2391770
your average kid
+
+
Ah. Well, her stats are around mine, if not higher.
[center]
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close