Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Onimusha 3's Genma species

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Titan_Omega Posted at: 19:50 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 624113
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Allright; this thread was made because i noticed that alot of you don't put very good descriptions & i doubt many of you know the types of genma so i've posted descriptions of every Genma that appears in Demon Siege. Please use this information & post their names to avoid confusion, as somebody said they have trouble with genma plants...this could mean Bera (genma weeds)or Nurabis (big genma plants w/ flower,thorns & vines)so, I've organized it with name/type/description, hopefully it'll be useful.

1)Swordsman-zombie warrior- The most plentiful & least skillful

2)Archer-zombie warrior- Easy to kill with 1 attack; strategiclly placed,knockback damage,tricky to handle

3)Axemen-zombie warrior-Tougher than swordsmen & higher variety of attacks

4)3Eyes-clawuser- Quick & stealthy agents, slide across distances, use normal side to side attacks to quickly deal with groups of these suckers

5)Dark Crow-clawuser-Basically just enhanced 3eyes but use tribladed hands, best way to deal with them is a disabling attack (slash lift,kick,running attack) becuase they can leap over normal attacks

6)Dark Spider-clawuser-The most cunning of all the previous clawusers, can make a double image which confuses Ako

7)Fugaku-special- Large cyclops demons that wear red armor & use large clubs. They can be easily destroyed if you slide away, they're clubs are so cumbersome, they tend to damage each other!

8)Batobone-merman- These only stay near water & attack with their claws, can be deadly but no real challenge if you have good enough stats

9)Batochaika-merman-Smaller Batobones; attacke with water missiles

10)Dark Puppet-genma knight-haunted armor that looks like discarded equipment, but their souls materialize when you walk by (May not attack right away, sometimes you must do first things first)magic attacks normally kill in 1 hit.blue aura

11)Fobora-genma knight-enhanced dark puppets, only bestow a red aura

12)Nerofobora-genma knight/special- You only fight 2 of these in the Guildenstern fight, their armor won't disinigrate & they have purle auras

13)Zmoh-mutant- Guildenstern made these from several animal's DNa, he though a zoo was a human experiment facility so he gave them a "new family" magic attacks are the best way to efficintly deal with them or the Chigo/Hyosai

14)Grizmoh-mutant- enhance zmoh, but these have grey backs instead of red & have arrows in their back! Use the Chigo & Hyosai also

15) Gajimaro-genma doll- A toy boy with an axe that hides in treasure chests like a mimic in other games, but he runs away & will steal the treasure if you don't kill him in a few seconds

16)Babian-genma doll-Female gajimaro's that hid knives in their skirts

17)Zorm- mutated zombie- A zombie warrior with 4 legs & appear in the future (& sometimes darkrealm)

18)Gilzorm-mutated zombie-Enhanced zorm with higher stamina but basi prinicples

19)Zagat-mutated clawusers- These guys are like 3-eyes but have masks & 4 arms,appear in the future (& sometimes darkrealm)

20)Zabiet-mutated clwusers-enhanced zagats,higher stamina,same strategy

21)Dordo-gargant's underlings- Gargant personally trained these powerful genma, they use drill blades & will atempt to choke, you where you must press square to kick off them

22)Dordio-gargant's underlings- Enhanced dordos, same stamina but higher strength

23)Zolworms-jellylike genma- Jello like worms that do fair damage, & if not killed with a magic attack they'll burst into gera

24)jellylike genma- Tiny portions of zolworms you need to step on

25)Gacha-giant genma- Brutal sadistic genma that use giant ball chains...1 or 2 magic attacks will suffice

26)Dongacha-giant genma- enhanced gachas with spikes,flails & rhino horns.. they'll charge you but magic attacks,probably Chigo/Hyosai would be best, will work.

27)Bhaza-mini dragon-Annoying flying genma, use arrows & upward slashes

28)Gyaran-soul stealers- Blue skull balls that fly around & may disapper after a certain amount of souls get taken

29)Bazu-spikeback genma- Demons that will suddenly appear & may attack by rolling into balls or sword slashes

30)Dorabazu-spikeback genma-enhance Bazu with curved spiks & scimitar

31)Ouija-spellcaster-floating demons that cast 2 types of spell, (but each ouija casts only 1)- a red one causes stun damage while a blue one binds you & release your magic power as souls

32)Bera-genma plant- Demonic weeds that block important areas & can only be killed with an oni weapon, default weapons do nothing to them except, bounce them around & make them mad!

33)Nuraubis-genma plant- Giant plants that block improtant areas, the flower does poison, while their vines burrow under you & burst out, they're dangerous because their stamina lets them attack up to 12 times while your attempting to kill them. Use magic attacks & arrows to deal with them.
Signature Unlocked
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Asakura Hao Posted at: 09:05 Jan25 2006 Post ID: 635077
Asakura Hao
+
+
So you are the one who mod this game.
Titan_Omega Posted at: 16:11 Jan25 2006 Post ID: 635860
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, i am. I own the strategy guide & have beaten it many times, so i have enough experience to bring my forum the best possible information Smile I can answer anybody's questions about this game & they're not listed, so if anybody has questions about the other Onimusha games,post them in my team/clan board Demon Slayer's Guild
Signature Unlocked
Asakura Hao Posted at: 05:12 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 646649
Asakura Hao
+
+
You like demon alot do you.
Titan_Omega Posted at: 16:28 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 647594
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nah, just killing them. I like any game with a good story line, the reason i like the demon games so much is because they usually have better story lines than other games
Signature Unlocked
Titan_Omega Posted at: 12:49 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 703752
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
bbbb
Signature Unlocked
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close