Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Need help on Nobunaga!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamer6592 Posted at: 16:25 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124379
gamer6592
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm fighting Nobunaga and he's really hard! Can you give me any tips on defeating him?
So the little worm has come to die.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Titan_Omega Posted at: 14:52 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605559
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes i can; go to the phantom realm by Honoji temple, & have Ako wear the red vest, keep killing demons until you can enhance everything to it's MAX level, you can't use your weapons in the final battle, but the Onimusha sword gathers power from your others, so if they're all at lv. 2 it'll be lv.6, If they're at MAx level, the Onimusha sword will be lv.9 or MAX...I'm not sure about this, but you might also get bonuses from the Bishamon sword.

Secondly, in the phantom realm, you can always go back & get the meds on mid floor. Enemies drop lots of herbs & if you haven't died much, you should have talismans. Make sure if you have lots of medicinal items.

Finally, stay in ready position most of the time. You will be able to sidestep all of his attacks. Once you do enough damage, he'll drop the Genma Samonji, absorb it & it works like the Onimusha sword.

Hope it helps
Signature Unlocked
Dragonking29 Posted at: 13:48 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609628
Dragonking29
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also go into the phantom realm and get the ultimate whip that is at the very bottom of the realm. This makes the battle a whole lot easier. I hear you can use the Bishamon sword throuout the game if you play it on the hardest level which is aquired if you beat the shooting minigame at the extras menu.

There is one trick that I learned and it only works if you have a gameshark. If you use unlimited items cheat with your gameshark, on levels where you can exchange items, items that you swap increase invalue without decreasing the amount of the item you have on one person. I hope all this helps and sorry if this is kind of vague but this stuff really works.
Like cool stuff? join my team the dragon kingdom. Also join my site at : http://www.forumsvibe.com/dragonsnest/
Titan_Omega Posted at: 17:20 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610218
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well,it's a game mode not a difficulity, & it's not hard at all! Jaques starts with Ultimate Whip Samanoske starts with Bishamon Sword, you get like 30+ meds & inf magic power right away+ each oni weapon you obtain is at MAX lv. this will help in hard mode, so you can get critical mode unlocked! You'll probably get an S rating also, which will give you Michell's alternate costume.... where she's only wearing a bath towel!!
Signature Unlocked
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:29 Oct28 2012 Post ID: 3166819
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well,it's a game mode not a difficulity, & it's not hard at all! Jaques starts with Ultimate Whip Samanoske starts with Bishamon Sword, you get like 30+ meds & inf magic power right away+ each oni weapon you obtain is at MAX lv. this will help in hard mode, so you can get critical mode unlocked! You'll probably get an S rating also, which will give you Michell's alternate costume.... where she's only wearing a bath towel!!
Speak to the hand
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close