Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Paper Mario 2

Need help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

stacylee1999 Posted at: 22:00 May02 2005 Post ID: 150421
stacylee1999
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know this is pathetic, but...I am stuck in Hooktails Castle and can't get anywhere. I have already gotten the curse there and have gotten the key. I go up to the floor to use the key and I am stuck. There are some things I can't get. There is something on a platform..you go up the stairs and there is a gap...I can't figure out how to get that thing up there... Then also after you go through the door...there are gaps. The first two have the blue stoppers. I have gotten there, but then there is a third hole with no stopper! I don't know what to do!!! I tried for like an hour to figure this out...Help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
iamsteve Posted at: 09:38 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228152
iamsteve
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Right before the third hole is a window, jump in it, walk left, jump out the window on the other side of the hole! Tada! You are through!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 20:35 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326200
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
This thread is old and isn't needed anymore. -CLOSED-
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 21:45 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375734
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
As I said, opening all topics.
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close