Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 2038231 Posted at: 19-Dec-2007 15:18:43
poke8111
Post Likes: 0
+
This is the best 3-D MMORPG Game ever!!( except for W.O.W). I'm telling you its awesome it has quests, skills, interactive play with real people, trading, combat fighting (PVP), a Gigantic world where you can travel (miles long), and of course much much more! With the ever updating(weekly) of this game you will always have new stuff to do! Click Here
[center]Name:Brian
Wii: 1668-8553-2473-2325
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 2065402 Posted at: 05-Jan-2008 21:00:35
jesseduff123
+
in my opinion runescape is the worst game ever. alls it is is a bunch of nerds running around going "HAHA I pwnz ur noob" spend your time someplace else people.
+
Post ID: 2073450 Posted at: 10-Jan-2008 14:53:41
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
Jesseduff, that's almost flamebating, watch it. And, I personally don't play this, or like it (anymore...), but if you're bored, broke, and have a slow internet connection (this game seems to lag regardless of what internet connection you have...), then this game'll probably be better than smashing your head against the wall. It gets addictive, fast... >_>

Also, there are a bunch of other threads about this game, and it has it's own forum, too, so I'd suggest you go there if you want to talk about it.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on Jan 10th 2008 »
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
+
Post ID: 2085922 Posted at: 20-Jan-2008 08:47:54
runegage282
+
only cool kids play runescape in minnesota
+
Post ID: 2142761 Posted at: 03-Mar-2008 21:02:24
Hyperfox
My Name Is Lukas.
Post Likes: 17
+
Runescape...Mr.Clueless stole my words right there. If you don't got high-speed internet and money, this is a O.K. game, but I did bore of it eventually
+
Post ID: 2146645 Posted at: 06-Mar-2008 18:30:37
neptis
asura ranger: lil two
+
rune scape may seem crapto all you kids and me aculy . but do not say to mutch agenst it . it may turn out that all ot of the kids hear like said game and play it to thair hart content .
and for the record not every person that palys Masisv Multiplayer Online Rolle Playing Games are nerds trust me i play then and i am not a nerd as sutch so dont say that

besides i play 5 mmorpgs so that must make me a nerd yes? noe it dousent
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
online game names

Guild wars2 caracters
asura ranger: lil two (main caracter)
human elementalist:alanda arcos
norn guardian:dark spur
char necromancer:death spur
teem
+
Post ID: 2161258 Posted at: 17-Mar-2008 20:18:08
omegamon2976
+
Actually, your called a GEEK word to the wise, I'm a geek, you cpu idiots don't know your cpu hardrive to your cpu data disk, the data disk is inside the hardrive, get your facts strait, and runescape sucks, in fact, only people who are idiots and want to play a game that is laid back and easy, are the only people who play that sorry good for nothing geek game, I still can't believe that people actually play that, some people are complete idiots, I tell you, like the person who made this discussion, and I have tried about seven MMORPG, including Maplestory, now there's a cpu game, and each one, has rankings that show you instead of your high level friends, and everyone's not a hacker, the MMORPG's that I have right now, besides Fiesta, have Game Gaurd, or hack prevention security program, what's runescape got? Bunch of newbies that don't even know how to install a CD game thats what! Best count your swords, cause that game is crappy, it has the WORST graphics in the world, the sound sucks, and it's not massive, it's not even big compared to Maplestory, that has over, one-million members on it, runescape has over ten-thousand, how stupid can you get, you CPU idiot!!! Shove your hardrive up your *blocked*! Thats all I have to say about runescape and the idiot who made this forum, I know I'm not very nice about some things, but this guy takes the cake, SHEESH!!!
Team name: Omega Pokemon Team
http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.ph...okemonteam

PKMN Diamond Name:MITCH FC:270697749702

The Trainer That Never Cheats is Succeful in His/Her Own Way
+
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree