Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go

One of the best MMORPG games ever!!

Search for a game or topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

poke8111 Posted at: 15:18 Dec19 2007 Post ID: 2038231
poke8111
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is the best 3-D MMORPG Game ever!!( except for W.O.W). I'm telling you its awesome it has quests, skills, interactive play with real people, trading, combat fighting (PVP), a Gigantic world where you can travel (miles long), and of course much much more! With the ever updating(weekly) of this game you will always have new stuff to do! Click Here
[center]Name:Brian
Wii: 1668-8553-2473-2325
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jesseduff123 Posted at: 21:00 Jan05 2008 Post ID: 2065402
jesseduff123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in my opinion runescape is the worst game ever. alls it is is a bunch of nerds running around going "HAHA I pwnz ur noob" spend your time someplace else people.
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 14:53 Jan10 2008 Post ID: 2073450
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Jesseduff, that's almost flamebating, watch it. And, I personally don't play this, or like it (anymore...), but if you're bored, broke, and have a slow internet connection (this game seems to lag regardless of what internet connection you have...), then this game'll probably be better than smashing your head against the wall. It gets addictive, fast... >_>

Also, there are a bunch of other threads about this game, and it has it's own forum, too, so I'd suggest you go there if you want to talk about it.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on Jan 10th 2008 »
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
runegage282 Posted at: 08:47 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2085922
runegage282
+
+
only cool kids play runescape in minnesota
Hyperfox Posted at: 21:02 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142761
Hyperfox
super cheats legenddddd
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Runescape...Mr.Clueless stole my words right there. If you don't got high-speed internet and money, this is a O.K. game, but I did bore of it eventually
neptis Posted at: 18:30 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146645
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 12
+
+
rune scape may seem crapto all you kids and me aculy . but do not say to mutch agenst it . it may turn out that all ot of the kids hear like said game and play it to thair hart content .
and for the record not every person that palys Masisv Multiplayer Online Rolle Playing Games are nerds trust me i play then and i am not a nerd as sutch so dont say that

besides i play 5 mmorpgs so that must make me a nerd yes? noe it dousent
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
omegamon2976 Posted at: 20:18 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2161258
omegamon2976
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually, your called a GEEK word to the wise, I'm a geek, you cpu idiots don't know your cpu hardrive to your cpu data disk, the data disk is inside the hardrive, get your facts strait, and runescape sucks, in fact, only people who are idiots and want to play a game that is laid back and easy, are the only people who play that sorry good for nothing geek game, I still can't believe that people actually play that, some people are complete idiots, I tell you, like the person who made this discussion, and I have tried about seven MMORPG, including Maplestory, now there's a cpu game, and each one, has rankings that show you instead of your high level friends, and everyone's not a hacker, the MMORPG's that I have right now, besides Fiesta, have Game Gaurd, or hack prevention security program, what's runescape got? Bunch of newbies that don't even know how to install a CD game thats what! Best count your swords, cause that game is crappy, it has the WORST graphics in the world, the sound sucks, and it's not massive, it's not even big compared to Maplestory, that has over, one-million members on it, runescape has over ten-thousand, how stupid can you get, you CPU idiot!!! Shove your hardrive up your *blocked*! Thats all I have to say about runescape and the idiot who made this forum, I know I'm not very nice about some things, but this guy takes the cake, SHEESH!!!
Team name: Omega Pokemon Team
http://teams.supercheats.co...emonteam

PKMN Diamond Name:MITCH FC:270697749702

The Trainer That Never Cheats is Succeful in His/Her Own Way
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close