Search this topic:

Game Forum Search:
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 2073755 Posted at: 10-Jan-2008 17:53:35
honylips22
Post Likes: 0
+
im stuck at the start where there on the bridge can and on help me i have tryed every thing
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 2090230 Posted at: 24-Jan-2008 08:30:20
furdude2
+
You clicked on the painter bout three times? click on him once and he'll talk to you, wait a bit more and then talk about Barbora, then talk again about her(when you talk about her, look down at the item window for an icon of her, then you will ask about her). If you've done all that, then go up to the statue that's on that side of the bridge and right click the base of it where the plaque is, to get a "Note from Barbora", right click the note, and then right click your phone to call the uncle, then you will move on.
Hi, Im furdude2 I play a lot of PC games. Like 1602ad and Sim Tower to Transport Tycoon. Visit this site to see if there are any other interests that I have that you may have as well.
+
Post ID: 2384093 Posted at: 17-Aug-2008 05:13:32
tee4two46
+
hello im Tee

I would like to know if someone could help me ...im stuck in the secret room where the safe is , i cant open it

Please help
+
Post ID: 2468829 Posted at: 02-Nov-2008 12:55:42
furdude2
+
*Spoilers*!! You need to collect a few things first, by now you need the magnifying glass, (on one of the shelves outside that room) the Iron, string, a magnet, down the elevator at the end of the hall, and after you put the other pieces of magnet together in that triangle shape thingy. If you've gotten most of this, and lit the Iron and all that, then just find the magnifying glass on the last page of the Journal, and it will show an area that the iron can be used on, then use the iron on it, and it will reveal the numbers, the open the safe.
Hi, Im furdude2 I play a lot of PC games. Like 1602ad and Sim Tower to Transport Tycoon. Visit this site to see if there are any other interests that I have that you may have as well.
+
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree

LINKS FROM THE WEB..