Google+  

Heart Gold/Soul Silver meltdowns and breakages. Please Help!!!!!!!

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply Report Topic

Post ID: 2849389 Posted at: 27-May-2010 20:24:04
Hellicon13
Post Likes: 0
+
I just recently was playing my Heart Gold version and was deleting a Wonder Card to get Wi-Fi event Winner's Path for my version when I heard a pop and then the screen said
"Error Saving Data
Backup memory has failed.
This game is unable to save
data, but it can still be
played."
I called Nintendo to see if they would fix the damaged cartridge, but scince my friend had used an Action Replay with my DS, not that I was using an Action Replay at all for any of my games, they said that the Action Replay had damaged the Heart Gold game cartridge, and I repeat that there was no use of the Action Replay with my game, and that they do not fix damage caused by any third party sources to modify games. So, if some one could help me, please, is there a way to transfer the data from the card and transplant it onto a new Heart Gold game cartridge? I really don't relish the idea of losing the irreplaceable data on my game cartridge, which includes 2 Pikachu-colored-Pichu's, a Japanese Movie Arceus, a Night Sky Jirachi, the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Route, and many other painstakingly raised to perfection pokemon. If somebody could please help me out here so I can still get the Winner's Path event in time, I would be undoubtedly your debt and may you have my greatest gratitude placed upon you.

« Last edited by Hellicon13 on May 28th 2010 »
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 2849394 Posted at: 27-May-2010 20:31:12
Austinanymous
+
Well first off, for your own safety, I'm gonna ask that you take your cell phone number down.
Second off, call them again. Don't mention the action replay. You just don't do that. Tell them you did not use any third party modification device with your cartridge or DS. If that doesn't work, have someone else call in and send the game.
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
+
Post ID: 2849605 Posted at: 28-May-2010 12:28:18
pwnage123
+
Well sometimes it doesnt do that if you restart you game. And if you want the winners path so bad get the ar code for it.

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

I Dont Suffer From Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
+
Post ID: 2849670 Posted at: 28-May-2010 15:00:56
Hellicon13
+
The problem is that if I did send it in, they would just send me a new Heart Gold and I would not have my data that I want to keep on it. Is there any devices that can copy the data from the current game card that can then transfer it to a new game card?

« Last edited by Hellicon13 on May 31st 2010 »
+
Post ID: 2849674 Posted at: 28-May-2010 15:04:43
Hellicon13
+
The main problem is, that even after I turn off the game and restart it, it still says memory backup failed. Also, the game card had some physical damage that was caused by a short circuit and faulty wiring within the game card, which can be clearly seen in good light when compared to a good and working game cartidge of Heart Gold.
+
Post ID: 2849678 Posted at: 28-May-2010 15:08:36
Austinanymous
+
Afraid there's nothing you can do then, friend.
+
Post ID: 2849683 Posted at: 28-May-2010 15:13:47
Hellicon13
+
Doesn't Pokesav through an AR work by using already exsisting data and just masking it on top of the current data on the game card? If so, would there be a way to extract the data from the game card and then create a code for it?
+
Post ID: 2849690 Posted at: 28-May-2010 15:19:57
Austinanymous
+
You can't extract the data from the card but you could create an entirely new save file for use on any card. If you did that and recreated your current game in that other save file, you could just use an AR and create the save file on another cart.
+
Post ID: 2849778 Posted at: 28-May-2010 17:21:01
Hellicon13
+
So, I can get a new game card, and recreate the save file and us the AR to transfer the file to that game card? Please send me more details.

Info to

haldan.dragon@yahoo.com

« Last edited by Hellicon13 on May 28th 2010 »
+
Post ID: 2849791 Posted at: 28-May-2010 17:40:34
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 8
+
pwnage123, you're spamming with off topic posts again. Unless you have something contributive to add, don't post. You're on final warning from Administration.
Post deleted
+
Post ID: 2849797 Posted at: 28-May-2010 17:53:56
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Hellicon13 said:The problem is that if I did send it in, they would just send me a new Heart Gold and I would not have my data that I want to keep on it. Is there any devices that can copy the data from the current game card that can then transfer it to a new game card?

Please edit some of those smiles out of your post. Posts may not have more than three smiles in a row and no more than five per post.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
+
Post ID: 2850059 Posted at: 29-May-2010 12:10:38
Austinanymous
+
Hellicon13 said:So, I can get a new game card, and recreate the save file and us the AR to transfer the file to that game card? Please send me more details.

Info to

haldan.dragon@yahoo.com

I'll send you an email about the save editor in about 2 or 3 days.
+
Post ID: 2859446 Posted at: 21-Jun-2010 21:14:31
Hellicon13
+
Austinanymous said:
Hellicon13 said:So, I can get a new game card, and recreate the save file and us the AR to transfer the file to that game card? Please send me more details.

Info to

haldan.dragon@yahoo.com

I'll send you an email about the save editor in about 2 or 3 days.

I have'nt heard from Austinanymous scince his last post to my thread. Does anyone else have the info I need to know how to use the AR save editor? Please email info @ haldan.dragon@yahoo.com with subject titled AR save editor info. Or if anyone can contact Austinanymous and let him know that I have not heard from him, besides, I have tried emailing him and have gotten no replies.

« Last edited by Hellicon13 on Jun 21st 2010 »
+
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
You are not logged in. Please register or log in to keep track of your posts, subscribe to forums, set your name and avatar and fully interact with our site and members. You can post in certain forums without registering but you will not be able to post videos, images or links.
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree