Pok√©Sav Format [READ BEFORE REQUESTING] Pokesav Guide / Forum Thread statement. [REVISED Febrary 2, 2009] | Pokemon Action Replay Forum Forums
|Post ID: 2490524 Posted at: 28-Nov-2008 18:39:10|
Joined: 4 Jan 2007
Post Likes: 0
To start things off, Here is a small advisory for everyone:
In case most of you haven't noticed this forum is called the Pokemon Action Replay forum! This forum is not for the following:
- Action Replay tech problems
- Questions about how to use the section replay
The forum that is for this is called General DS. Please make all of the mods here have an easier job by posting it in the right place. - Former Pokemon AR Mods and Hub Mods
Official SuperCheats Pokesav Format
- Because of Pokemon Platinum being released, a whole new Pokesav was created just for it, so saywhat game it is, so we know what to use.
- This is pretty obvious. If you don't put anything in here, we have no clue what to make.
- Another thing that's obvious. If you leave it blank, the creator will assume you just want the standard. AKA, ARCEUS, instead of Arceus.
OT (Original Trainer):
- Obvious. Identify your in-game name
- That ID number you have. Add it.
- Only if you have an action replay. If you don't have one, leave it blank, and don't specify for the creator to use their ID and their own Secret ID, it will have your ID and when you look at the description, it will say 'Apparently met at ___[Specifics]"
- What level do you want it to be at?
- Just name the nature you want it to have. Left blank usually will specify the Hardy nature.
Ball Caught in:
- Self-explanatory, I think.
- What ability do you want it to have?
- Your/Creator's trainers Gender.
- Your Pokemon's Gender you wish it to be
- Held item. Leftovers, Life Orb, etc. Left blank will mean no item.
- Individual Values. If you need clarification, visit my thread on questions for IV/EV Clarification.
- See above.
- State all the attacks and the PP you want each attack at.
Met at Level:
- What level did you meet it at?
- Where did you meet it?
- Does it have Pok√©Rus? Also, it's in my thread I linked you to above.
- Is it cured of Pok√©Rus?
- Is it a shiny one?
- How close are you to it?
Date Met at:
- What day did you meet it?
- What route/town/place did you hatch the egg at?
- Does it have any ribbons?
- Did it win any contests?
- Is the sheen maxed out? Etc.
Comes as an Egg:
- You Pick either Yes, or No. Your Choice.
Now so you don't have to work through erasing everything I put, copy and paste this to make your life easier!:
Ball Caught in:
Met at Level:
Date Met at:
Comes as an Egg:
NEW FORM ADDITIONS
Some people seem to be wanting a Shiny Egg Code. So, for that, i decided, What the heck, so here we go.
Want a Shiny Pokemon Egg? without having to remake a pokemon into an egg? OK! But the deal with this is, All you need is a Ditto and whatever pokemon that can breed. and thats it in the Day Care.
Shiny Pokemon Hatching Code Request Form
Pokemon Egg Nature:
Mining Museum Pokemon Form
Random Location Pokemon Form
Status Condition: Frozen, Burned, Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Sleeping. You pick
You can have two at a time, but not recommended
Pokemon Characteristics and Natures with Description:
Use the Natures below as a guide on what you want Raised, and what you want lowerd, if at all, when using the Pokesav Form. This will help your pokemon to become even stronger then before without knowledge.
Natures----Raises----Lowers (Physical Stats)
Na√Įve Speed----Special Defense
Natures----Raises----Lowers (Special Stats)
Rash----Special Attack----Special Defense
Careful----Special Defense----Special Attack
If your pokemon has a specific Characteristic, like the ones below, it has the possible IV of what is listed.
Mewtwo Lv: 70
Rash / Mischievous
Special Attack: 266
Special Defense: 145
Mewtwo has an IV of 31 in Special Attack.
Characteristic Possible IV Values
Loves to eat 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Often dozes off 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Scatters things often 2 7 12 17 22 27
Often scatters things 3 8 13 18 23 28
Likes to Relax 4 9 14 19 24 29
Proud of its power 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Likes to thrash about 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
A little quick tempered 2 7 12 17 22 27
Likes to fight 3 8 13 18 23 28
Quick Tempered 4 9 14 19 24 29
Sturdy body 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Capable of taking hits 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Highly persistent 2 7 12 17 22 27
Good endurance 3 8 13 18 23 28
Good perseverence 4 9 14 19 24 29
Highly curious 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Mischievous 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Thoroughly Cunning 2 7 12 17 22 27
Often lost in thought 3 8 13 18 23 28
Very finicky 4 9 14 19 24 29
Strong willed 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Somewhat vain 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Strongly defiant 2 7 12 17 22 27
Hates to lose 3 8 13 18 23 28
Somewhat stubborn 4 9 14 19 24 29
Likes to run 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Alert to sounds 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Impetuous and silly 2 7 12 17 22 27
Somewhat of a clown 3 8 13 18 23 28
Quick to flee 4 9 14 19 24 29
Created by Me, purely for the sake of easy creation of codes via Pokesav. I'll update this thread when needed.
POKEMON PLATINUM POKESAV BY DEMONOFSAND
Right now it's only in English and Japanese. It also looks better and looks a little easier to use.
Link to download: http://www.pokesav.org/main/download-pokesav
Link to how to use it: http://www.pokesav.org/main/getting-started
How to use the new PID/IV Generator: http://www.pokesav.org/main/pidiv-generator
POKESAV GUIDE BY CHAOS H8
How To Get PokeSAV
POKESAV 039 downloads:
US AR DS Output Version
UK AR DS Output Version
French AR DS Output Version
German AR DS Output Version
Italian AR DS Output Version
Spanish AR DS Output Version
Japanese AR DS Output Version
Small Version of PokeSAV
If you can¬ít or won¬ít install Japanese font on your computer download and install this program and run POKESAV with it. The language to run POKESAV is at the very end of the list (√•,)
To backup and restore your savefile use the REIN program on the M3. You can download it here:
[b][size=13]Credit for the links go to allan105[/b][/size]
PokeSAV Main Screen Editing
ID - Is The ID Number that you wish Your Trainer to have. This is a 5 Digit Number
Secret ID - Is The Secret ID you wish your Trainer to have. This is a 5 Digit Number
Multiplayer Avatar - This is the Avatar that will be seen on Wi-Fi
Name - This is The Name That you wish your Trainer to have. Max of 10 Letters
Rival's Name - This is the Name That You Wish Your Rival To Have. Max 10 Letters
Money - This is the Abount of Money You wish your Trainer to have. Max 7 Numbers
Score - This is the Score that you wish your trainer to have. Max 9 Numbers.
Trainer Gender - This is the Gender of your Trainer.
To Edit click the Box that says Edit there will be a box to pop-up. Select the Very Top Slot on the Screen taht says (none). Then on the Drop-Down bar select your Item and Click Modify. OR to have all items back on the Main Screen cliick the Box that says All Items. and if you want to select Sertain Types of items such as Just Battle Items i will show you later in the Guide.
1. Open PokeSAV and Click on Events Edit Located in the bottom left corner.
2. Click on Mystery Gift Edit
3. Click Enable Mystery Gift
4. Add a ID any 5 Digit Number works and Click ADD
5. Down Lower Click Enable Gift the Gift Type is a Pokemon
6. Corresponding Card is 1
7. MAKE SURE the box beside"Person who receives a Pokemon is" is NOT CHECKED(this way they have the OT and ID You give the Pokemon)
8. Load or Make The Pokemon and Save It.
9. On The Right Side Click Enable Card
10. Gift Type is a Pokemon
11. Card ID is whatever Card ID you used
12. MAKE SURE the box beside"Person who receives a Pokemon is" is NOT CHECKED(this way they have the OT and ID You give the Pokemon)
13. LOAD The Pokemon you saved just a moment ago
14. Delete All Those Spaces in card Title and make your title
15. Delete all the spaces in the Card and Put Your Card Details
16. Times Card Can Be Shard Click Beside Unrestricted
17. Versions to Share With Click Boxes beside whichever version you have or Both if you want.
18. Date card Received will be whatever date you want
19. Click OK on The Mystery Gift Edit and Event Edit Screens
20. Go to ARDS Output Click Enable Mystery Gift, Wonder Card ID, Gift 1 under both Gift and Wonder Card (this is located near the middle of the ARDS Output Screen)
21. Save The File
22. Open AR Code Manager and Copy and Paste The Code in the Saved Document.
23. Upload them to Your AR and Activate the Code on your AR and Start the Game.
24. Press L+R at Mystery Gift Screen and Press Check Card.
25. Press L+R BEFORE You Enter The PokeMart and then enter and talk to the Guy in Green (Make Sure You Have A Open Slot in Your Party Pokemon)
26. Save and You Now have Made and Received your Wonder Card / Mystery Gift
Pick which you wish to Have and check the box Beside it.
Will Come Once figured out
You insert the Number of Steps you wish to have per each Repel. Max 3 Numbers.
Record System Edit
Hall of Fame Debut - This is the Time and Date that you wish to have beaten the Elite 4.
POkemon Defeated - this is the number of Pokemon you wish to have battled and won against. Max 6 Numbers
Pokemon Caught - This is the Number of Pokemon that you wish to have caught. Max 6 Numbers
Pokemon Eggs - this is the number of Pokemon Eggs that you have had.
Encountered While Fishing - This is the number of Pokemon Encountered While Fishing. Max 6 Numbers
Contest Wins(contet wins) - This is the number of Contests you have won - Max 4 Numbers
Ribbons - This is the Number of Ribbons you have. Max 4 Numbers
People Met Underground - This is the number of people you have met underground. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Spheres - This is the Number of Spheres Dug up Underground. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Fossils - This is the number of Fossils dug up Underground. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Gifts - This is the number of Gifts given. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Traps - This is the number of Traps hit Underground. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Traps caught - This is the number of Traps found Underground. Max 6 Numbers
No. of Flags - This is the number of Flags obtained Underground - Max 6 Numbers
Single Battle wins - This is the number of Single Battles you have won ingame. Max 4 Numbers
Single Battles wins in a - This is the number of Single Battles Won in a Row. Max 4 Numbers
Double Battle wins - This is the number of Doublee Battles you have won ingame. Max 4 Numbers
Double Battles wins in a - This is the number of Double Battles Won in a Row. Max 4 Numbers
Multi Battle wins - This is the number of Multi Battle Wins ingame. Max 4 numbers
Multi Ballte wins in a - This is the number of Multi Balltes won in a row. Max 4 numbers
Link Multi Battle wins - This is the number of Multi Battles won in upstairs of PokeCenter. Max 4 numbers
Link Multi Battle wins in a - This is the number of Multi Battles won in a row in upstairs part of PokeCenter. Max 4 numbers
Wi-Fi Battle Wins - This is the Number of Battles won on Wi-Fi. Max 4 numbers
Wi-Fi Battle wins in a - This is the Number of Battles won in a row on Wi-Fi. Max 4 numbers
Battle Points - This is the Number of Point gained from the Battle Tower. Max 4 numbers
Traps Edit - This is done the same way as Items
Spheres Edit - This is done the same way as Items
Treasures Edit - This is done the same way as Items
Good Edit - This is done the same way as Items
Click on Edit
Pokemon - Pick the Pokemon you want to Make.
Item - Pick The Item You want the Pokemon to hold.
Trainer ID - this is the ID number of your trainer. Max 5 Numbers
Secret ID - This is the Secret ID of your Trainer. Max 5 Numbers
Level - This is the level you want the pokemon.
EXP Points - this is the number of EXP Points you want your pokemon to have. THESE WILL BE AUTOMATIC WHEN EDITING THE POKEMON.
FreindShip - This is how Much You want your pokemon to like you
Attribute - Click Create this allows you to pick the namture, class, and gender and if the pokemon is shiny or not.
Pokerus - This allows you to pick whether it is Infected, Cured, or if neither leave it blank and it will have never had it.
Individual Values - These are also known as IV's They allow you to pick the pokemon's IV values. Max 2 numbers and as high as you can go is 31.
Effort Values - these are also known as EV's. They allow you to pick the pokemon's EV values. Max 3 numbers and as high as you can go is 255.
Condition - This is for Contest Stats. Max 3 numbers as high as you can go is 255 as well.
Name - The Name of the Pokemon you want. Max 10 letters.
OT - The Name of the trainer you wish to have caught the pokemon. Max 10 Letters
Ball Caught - This is the pokeball you wish the pokemon to have.
Ability - This is the Pokemon you are making's Ability.
Mark - The Marks That you wish your Pokemon to have.
[Battle Moves[/i] - Select the moves that your pokemon will have. You can also pick the PP lof the moves, and how many PP Up's that were moved. The PP doesnt matter cause after you make it you can heal at a Pokemon Center and they will be filled back to Normal.
Contest - These are the Contests that the Pokemon have finished.
Met at Level - This is the Level you met the pokemon from, Pal Park, Egg, or in the wild.
Met in - This is where you found the Pokemon or recieved it.
Date Met - This is the date that you met the pokemon you are making.
Egg - This is IF it is a egg where it is met.
Date Egg Received - This is on the Date that you found, or was given, or bread the Egg.
Hometown - This is the Version that you have, ot if you got it from pal-park pick the version you wish it to come from.
Ribbons - These are the the ribbons that the pokemon has recieved.
Egg(hatching) - Click Enable if you wish it to be a egg after you make it. Hatching at whichever number number multiplied by 256 steps.
Country - This is the country your pokemon was made for.
Fateful Encounter - This is for your pokemon to have had a fateful encounter with you Mainly for Event Pokemon.
Hidden Value(hex) - I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS AND WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.
Unkown - this allows you if you are making a unknown to pic which one it is.
Burmy/Wormadam - This allows you if you are making those pokemon to pick which type it is.
Shellos/Gastrodon - This allows you to pic which version of the pokemon that you have.
Deoxys - This allows you to pick which version of Deoxy's there is.
This allows you to edit your PC Box with Pokemon like above.
This allows you pic how many of each accessory you have. just edit the numbers
Allows you to edit which ones you have.
Done the same way as Accessories
Done The Same way as Items and then you can pick they amount of each attribute of it that it has.
Allows you to edit you Pal-Park pokemon. Sone the same way as Party Pokemon.
[size=16][b]How To save The AR DS Codes[/size][/b]
Click AR DS Code Output on Main Screen, Click THe Box Beside What You Changed and click SAVE FILE. Then Go To Where you saved it and open it and copy and paste it to Your AR DS Code Manager or Type It in Manually. Then Activate the Code. ALL PokeSAV Codes are Activated WITH L+R.
Pokesav Formats + Natures and Characteristics By poke.addicted
Pokesav Guide by Chaos H8
« Last edited by poke.addicted on Mar 31st 2009 »
Changed account: X__x
Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
|Reply in this thread|
Smilies, click to use
Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.