Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

New Pokeballs?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 15:06 Apr24 2010 Post ID: 2835897
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Ryuujin said:No, he means one that either makes it easier to catch them or looks better with their colors.

I want a ball that morphs its top half to have the colors of its Pok�mon, like a Kyogre inside a Great Ball.
That would be kinda cool, but would a shiny Pokemon thats caught in it make the top of the Pokeball the same color as a normal Pokemon would?

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
marielue5 Posted at: 19:28 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840135
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ninetailed Fox said:So do you think they'll add new types of Pokeballs? If so what kind would you like to see?

I would like one that made it easyer to catch fire types.

I'm with you on that.

I want to see them implement a skillful way to catch the Pokemon. They could be so much more innovative with this then what they have been. All they need to do is make you do something on the touch screen that involves timing, if you time everything right you have a much higher chance of catching the Pokemon. Legends would be harder to time and harder to catch, this would make catching Pokemon more fun and skillful.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Ryuujin Posted at: 21:57 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840240
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
^ The only thing I've cared about all along.
~ My Theme ~
marielue5 Posted at: 22:59 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840255
marielue5
+
+
Ryuujin said:^ The only thing I've cared about all along.

I think most of the players out there would like this idea as you do. It gets old stocking up on ultra balls and on the 40th throw catching a legend, there should be at least some method to it.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

hotman66 Posted at: 10:18 May16 2010 Post ID: 2845144
hotman66
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here are ideas I came up with:

Shadow Ball: 8x on dark type pokemon

Genderless Ball: 8x on genderless pokemon
Aether13 Posted at: 19:14 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845915
Aether13
+
+
marielue5 said:
Ninetailed Fox said:So do you think they'll add new types of Pokeballs? If so what kind would you like to see?

I would like one that made it easyer to catch fire types.

I'm with you on that.

I want to see them implement a skillful way to catch the Pokemon. They could be so much more innovative with this then what they have been. All they need to do is make you do something on the touch screen that involves timing, if you time everything right you have a much higher chance of catching the Pokemon. Legends would be harder to time and harder to catch, this would make catching Pokemon more fun and skillful.

I agree completely and like each pokemon would have different timing like some you should touch right away or right at the end and if go past the time limit bar you should do something like drop the pokeball and try again.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 07:48 Jun10 2010 Post ID: 2854062
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
I like any idea that would be perfect to catch a Pokémon, except Master Ball, cause you have to cheat to get x amount of those, but a Pokéball you can buy from a store maybe for 9800 coins or something that is much better than the lazy "Ultra Ball" I recall regular Pokéball's working better.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close