Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Hidden areas.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 12:58 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841170
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
In past Pokemon games theres been areas that have been hidden till you get to a point in the game, unlocked it with a wifi event, or just got lucky. Examples Turnback cave, New Moon island, and Mirage Island. So do you want more hidden areas and what do you think they'll be like in this game?

I'd like to see a hidden forest where there would be rare Pokemon that you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else in the game. Maybe even have some old ruins and a mystery to solve in the place to get a rare Pokemon. I don't want to wait for a wifi event or anything to get in there.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 13:06 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841171
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Only one I've ever heard of is Mirage Island. I would like to see a hidden area in this new game, even though they're a pain in the rear because I have to check the game so often to see if they pop up. For the wifi areas? I say no. There is no way I would be able to find out about them in time to actually get it. =/
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 13:11 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841172
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
Knowing Nintendo they'll put in a wifi area or two. I was only able to see Mirage Island once I hope they don't put another place like that in.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 13:15 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841173
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Pfff, you've got better luck than me. I sat up playing that stupid game for 6 days straight and didn't see that island. If they make a place like that as hard to find again in this new game, I'm getting my baseball bat.
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 15:10 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841191
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
It took me a month to see it. Nothing should be that hard to get to.

Maybe have a hidden place where all you have to do is solve a puzzle to get to it.

marielue5 Posted at: 15:55 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841208
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I would like to see one that involved a really hard riddle. They should make it be integral to the story and make it feel epic. I think it should take place after you have beaten the elite 4 as well as the game. And you should only be able to enter the riddle and catch the Pokemon once you complete the generation V Pokedex. As for the environment, any where would be fine with me, as long as they made it integral and cool.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 23:57 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841361
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Never bothered with Mirage Island.

Turnback cave is just the DPP version of Mt Silver etc.
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
coachcline Posted at: 20:00 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841627
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
I don't want any new event areas, it's just stupid. But I'd like to see a few areas that you actually have to work to unlock, would be a fun challenge.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 20:10 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841630
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
coachcline said:I don't want any new event areas, it's just stupid. But I'd like to see a few areas that you actually have to work to unlock, would be a fun challenge.

I'm guessing someone got screwed over by the random ID number that Mirage Island generated.

Areas that you have to work to unlock? Now that idea, I like. I can see it as some goal for far after one beats the game to actually strive to complete. But what could be done in the game to be considered "Work"? Completing a big enough chunk of the Pokedex to get the professor for the region to randomly give you a ticket to some far off island?

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on May 7th 2010 »
marielue5 Posted at: 20:34 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841637
marielue5
+
+
Forgoten_Scars said:
coachcline said:I don't want any new event areas, it's just stupid. But I'd like to see a few areas that you actually have to work to unlock, would be a fun challenge.

I'm guessing someone got screwed over by the random ID number that Mirage Island generated.

Areas that you have to work to unlock? Now that idea, I like. I can see it as some goal for far after one beats the game to actually strive to complete. But what could be done in the game to be considered "Work"? Completing a big enough chunk of the Pokedex to get the professor for the region to randomly give you a ticket to some far off island?

That's what I was saying, I think it would be cool if they made it so you complete a certain percent of your Pokedex and you finally unlock a opportunity to catch a rare legend. Sure it would encourage hackers to hack the Pokedex, but it would still be fun for the people that earn it.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 08:46 May08 2010 Post ID: 2841805
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
Not sure I would want it to only show up after I completed part of my Pokedex. I'd still like a puzzle or something to work through to get there.

hatershateme Posted at: 09:24 May08 2010 Post ID: 2841813
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I was thinking that there are areas the appeared on Certain day's.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

chairez95 Posted at: 21:00 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850224
chairez95
Post Likes: 0
+
+
that would be acctualy a good idea an area that appears at lets say night or the middle of the day that would make the game a little more interesting also a good idea the puzzels like was said already but not like moveing ice blocks around something challenging but not impossible
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:12 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850290
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I'd want a place that challenges you with a puzzle(you dont encounter any pokemon)and when you get to the end you end up in this small area where you can catch rare pokemon at levels suitable for where you are in teh game.(example if you found it after you got the 4th gym badge they would be lvl 30ish)

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Jirachi X Posted at: 04:59 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850300
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:I'd want a place that challenges you with a puzzle(you dont encounter any pokemon)and when you get to the end you end up in this small area where you can catch rare pokemon at levels suitable for where you are in teh game.(example if you found it after you got the 4th gym badge they would be lvl 30ish)

I'm intrigued with this idea.
I'm gone - bye
Aether13 Posted at: 19:01 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850520
Aether13
+
+

I do agree with the fact that I would like a couple places that you need to unlock but it would like a couple of fun places like an easier to access Mirage Island.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:55 Jun11 2012 Post ID: 3118984
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
secret island online players only pokemon black dsi you need three friends go to the daycare you need one person behind the two boys one between one in front everyone needs to hit the boys till they pick you up and throw you you end up at a island pick one pokemon and dont get killed by the pokemon or you die go to the circle you will become a pokemon afterwards now you can play with your pokemon
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:59 Jun11 2012 Post ID: 3118985
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs Up a hidden area well not much of one but it is the giant chasm
anubisgod29 Posted at: 17:57 Jun12 2012 Post ID: 3119231
anubisgod29
Post Likes: 2
+
+
yea, I would really like some new hidden areas in a new pokemon game. like the Ruby/Saphire generation. where you had to figure out the brail writing on the wall to continue. that was fun, but not like Mirage island! oh, that was terrible! I got to the place once, not again. granted, I really didn't look for it, too much trouble.

oops. well, Mewtwo says "I like to wear shorts cause they're comfy and easy to wear". Lucario says, "Holy crud, where're my shorts at man?!" Mew says, "Ooh, such lovely legs!" LOL

my 3DS FC is 3883-5881-5417
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:42 Jul21 2013 Post ID: 3260991
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well, you can get that trio with virizion and cobalion and terrakion, i got them all but i kinda forget how i did, but i know where you should go, you can find them any time (porobably when youve beat the game of course) so terrakion is fight and rock type, you can find it by exploring the caves and tunnels at victory road. virizion can be found by crossing the double bridges and going through that open part in the fence, on the right side. go though there and you will end up in a place with lots of tall grass and lots of small ledges, get past and pass by the little pond go north (i think) and just find your way around to the little dark shadow (you know like it tells you there is another foresty room) go through it and virzion will be in the clearing! by the way i think you need to find cobalion before terrakion and virizion i dont know for sure. anyways, you need to go on route 6 with a pokemon that knows the HM surf, what you want to do is when you just leave driftveil city and there is a small bridge, use surf on the opposite side of the rocks. then you will be at another small bridge. keep going north and then go to the right. be careful not to go to far so i recomend sticking to the right side of the river to see it. anyways, there is an old man by the lab who tells you about a legendary pokemon in the cave. as i was saying, go onto the right side land and there will be a cave! you can also find axew here.so look around and you will find him. there is also kyuerum, the ice and dragon type. you find kyuerum by going to the giant chasm, go in the cave and reach the very bottom and go into the light (you get there by going all the way right then like 3 steps up and then go left all the way and u find stairs that go down to the light) so go there and you will find a place with a fair amount of trees and lots of dark and normal tall grass. you can find ditto here and metagross and other pokemon, what you want to do is get to very center of the giant chasm, its like a maze, the very center is a small pond, you can look up how to get there becuase i forgot but i have done it before. while your in the giant chasm's back, you'll see that there are steps on a side that you cant get to because there are trees in the way, so if you follow the line you can obviously see one of those things that you can only get across a center way (kind of like a leadge thingy? i dont know what to call it) so anyways, once you reach the center (if your volume is up) you will hear a pokemon cry then everything will get white, when the screen gets normal again it will be snowing everywhere, it covers the tall grass and the trees, so you can go all the way to the top right corner and up the stairs and enter the cave! in there you will find kyurem!
(i strongly advise that you save the game right before you battle the pokemon because if you make it faint you can just turn of your DS and then back on and u can fight it again. i hope this helped, just soemthing cool for you to know, in case you accidently beat volcarona the first time (when team plasma tries to steal it) you can get one again! it will just take a little longer... your pokemon will REALLY need to know surf for this one. go to route 1, you know the little stairs that leads down to a river? well now surf on it, follow the river and you will still be on route 1 but the pokemon on the next bit of land you get on will be in the 30's! isnt that weird? anyways, just get past the hills and stuff and go to the very bottom left corner, u will find one of those route gates, go through it and you will find... ROUTE 17!!!!! so, once your there, surf your way through and get past that swimming girl, and go to the land. up the stairs and im not so sure after that.. just look around for a small blue house, becuase there will be a ranger (or some person) in there who will give you an egg... nope. it wont be a volcarona. IT WILL BE A LARVESTA! this is the only way to get larvesta (besides catching the volcarona and makeing it have a baby) so that happend to me and i got the larvesta and now its like lvl 51 and it evolves at 60 i think into volcarona. i think i got all the legendaries that you can find any time. (I AM SO MAD BECUASE I MISS ALL THE EVENTS FOR VICTINI AND THOSE POKEMON AND GENSECT AND IM SO MAD) so i hope that answers your question Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close