Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

New Pokemon (5/9 Pokemon Sunday Episode) Starters (5/16 Episode)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Volke Posted at: 06:31 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844005
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:Maybe i do know what i'm talking about i just dont want to talk about it...also why'd you go to such extreme measures to prove i'm wrong?You could have just said sean your wrong, or sean stop being stupid or maybe you feel threatened by me?is that it volke?...you young punk

also by Mog do you mean moglin those little weird things?

Because saying something like 'Sean, you're wrong' or 'Sean, stop being stupid' (the latter of which would be classed as minor flame) wouldn't make you get the message. It's not so much me proving you wrong, but proving I'm right.

Yeah. This:

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 07:20 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844011
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
The water starter's head reminds me of a scoup of ice cream.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Aether13 Posted at: 15:30 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844083
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Wow...the fire starter looks bad, a pig Really? Nintendo could do so much better and the water starter isn't much better. The Grass one looks ok but the ingame sprite look bad. I really hope they improve them...

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 06:01 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844368
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Volke said:
ShadowStriker64 said:Maybe i do know what i'm talking about i just dont want to talk about it...also why'd you go to such extreme measures to prove i'm wrong?You could have just said sean your wrong, or sean stop being stupid or maybe you feel threatened by me?is that it volke?...you young punk

also by Mog do you mean moglin those little weird things?

Because saying something like 'Sean, you're wrong' or 'Sean, stop being stupid' (the latter of which would be classed as minor flame) wouldn't make you get the message. It's not so much me proving you wrong, but proving I'm right.

Yeah. This:

you think everything is flame..joking volke joking

that mog looks different then the one in FF3.wait are mogs and moglins different things?

also asher i noticed you didnt mention the water starter?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

InvertAlpha Posted at: 08:31 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844387
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
Everybody here had the wrong intentions. How can the middle be a puppy when it's stomach was at the same height as his legs were?
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Aether13 Posted at: 15:37 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844536
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
InvertAlpha said:Everybody here had the wrong intentions. How can the middle be a puppy when it's stomach was at the same height as his legs were?

1. It's pokemon anything is possible
2. It could be a fat puppy?

Anyways thinking about it the Fire starter could have some amazing evo's and im guessing it's second type will be ground or steel.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 20:20 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844649
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
....Wow, I think my predictions may be coming true. Based on the appearance of the starters, this game probably will be a massive pile of turd. Nintendo must have drained off all the good ideas and let this game feed off the crappy ones.

Z, I see what you mean about the water type's head. It does resemble one, but that's not my chief complaint about it. The water type, to me, seems to resemble Piplup just a little too much. Same arms and body structure are apparent.

Complaints on the fire type? Well, everyone seems to have low thoughts about having to use a walking bit of dinner as their starter Pokemon. I've always favored the fire line. In fact, I've liked the fire line of starters so much that, to this day, I've yet to use another type of starter. Things may change here soon, depending on whether I feel like wasting my money on this or not. Puppy would have definitely been better.

Not really any complaints on the grass type. It doesn't really resemble any of the previous starters, and I think they have done a decent job on it.

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on May 14th 2010 »
DarkArceus99 Posted at: 20:33 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844654
DarkArceus99
Post Likes: 0
+
+
for some reason, the fire starter looks rly beast. The water starter is kind of awkward. and the grass starter, not even sure how to describe. And the new characters kinda suck 2. But zoroark and zorua look pretty awesome

All credit goes to craizen, for the amazing sig/avy

$() $!<l<
InvertAlpha Posted at: 18:12 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844888
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
Forgoten_Scars said:....Wow, I think my predictions may be coming true. Based on the appearance of the starters, this game probably will be a massive pile of turd. Nintendo must have drained off all the good ideas and let this game feed off the crappy ones.

Z, I see what you mean about the water type's head. It does resemble one, but that's not my chief complaint about it. The water type, to me, seems to resemble Piplup just a little too much. Same arms and body structure are apparent.

Complaints on the fire type? Well, everyone seems to have low thoughts about having to use a walking bit of dinner as their starter Pokemon. I've always favored the fire line. In fact, I've liked the fire line of starters so much that, to this day, I've yet to use another type of starter. Things may change here soon, depending on whether I feel like wasting my money on this or not. Puppy would have definitely been better.

Not really any complaints on the grass type. It doesn't really resemble any of the previous starters, and I think they have done a decent job on it.

REPLAY OF D/P.

honestly, they're just the FIRST STAGES OF THE STARTERS. How can THAT make the game a piece of crap? That makes as much sense as Obama lowing taxes.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 18:41 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844910
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Well IA, I'm expressing my opinion, and I'm guessing you don't share the same ones as me so it probably won't make a lot of sense to you. I simply don't like the direction they're going in, that's all. I'm seeing that they're not going to change much, based off of their starters.
DarkArceus99 Posted at: 19:21 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844931
DarkArceus99
Post Likes: 0
+
+
lol scars is rite, the water starter does look way to much like piplup. Does anyone know if your pokemon will follow u like in hg/ss or is that just exclusive 2 hg/ss?

All credit goes to craizen, for the amazing sig/avy

$() $!<l<
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close