Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

idea for an in game event

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

chairez95 Posted at: 20:54 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850221
chairez95
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok a good idea would be like take a jirachi (or some other event) and take it to a new town in black and white version that would some how make you able to go to space and trigger a battle with deoxis
a good idea or not what are your opinions
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dr_Logic Posted at: 21:34 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850238
Dr_Logic
+
+
chairez95 said:ok a good idea would be like take a jirachi (or some other event) and take it to a new town in black and white version that would some how make you able to go to space and trigger a battle with deoxis
a good idea or not what are your opinions

I think that would actually be pretty cool, it makes sense and fits the story. However, they would need to make it so you need a specific type of Jirachi.
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
chairez95 Posted at: 21:54 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850241
chairez95
+
+
yeah it would have to be a specific kind like you said idk about the gamestop but maybe the wishmaker jirachi or some kinda jirachi
coachcline Posted at: 22:43 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850247
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Not really into the whole "go into space" idea, it's too predictable & farfetched tbh. Plus it's been thrown around so much that I'm sick of hearin' it. I'd like to see a post E4 story where a meteor crashes somewhere (like a place you've already went to & it gets partially destroyed) & you go to explore the site. Then you find one of those crystals that Deoxys has in its chest & then it turns into a Deoxys when you interact with it.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
chairez95 Posted at: 07:39 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850318
chairez95
+
+
that would be something also i just thought the other might be cool also but thats not really a bad idea
Dr_Logic Posted at: 15:37 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850436
Dr_Logic
+
+
coachcline said:Not really into the whole "go into space" idea, it's too predictable & farfetched tbh. Plus it's been thrown around so much that I'm sick of hearin' it. I'd like to see a post E4 story where a meteor crashes somewhere (like a place you've already went to & it gets partially destroyed) & you go to explore the site. Then you find one of those crystals that Deoxys has in its chest & then it turns into a Deoxys when you interact with it.

I think either idea would work really, but the bottom line is, Pokemon needs to get more innovative with their story. All they would have to do is implement short cut-scenes on all the special missions. And they could have special missions every time you try-in catch a legendary. This would make the story more epic and meaningful, something I've been encouraging for a while now.
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
chairez95 Posted at: 16:51 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850451
chairez95
+
+
yeah nothin really happens in cutscenes the need to add more background info on some of the bug bad bosses and alot more story to it besides be team (rocket,galactic) and collect the gym badges
Dr_Logic Posted at: 22:46 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852964
Dr_Logic
+
+
chairez95 said:yeah nothin really happens in cutscenes the need to add more background info on some of the bug bad bosses and alot more story to it besides be team (rocket,galactic) and collect the gym badges

Yeah I think that would be cool, the games are far to repetitive, this would certainly help that aspect of the game, but wouldn't altogether fix it.
chairez95 Posted at: 21:23 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853887
chairez95
+
+
ive have noticed the games alot like that even from blue and red till heartgold soulsilver the are the same games new pokemon ,gyms,areas and not much else
Dr_Logic Posted at: 21:44 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853907
Dr_Logic
+
+
chairez95 said:ive have noticed the games alot like that even from blue and red till heartgold soulsilver the are the same games new pokemon ,gyms,areas and not much else

There's simply a lack of innovation, and it's a "if it works do it the exact same" mentality, but that will only get you so far. They most certainly need to make a change while they still can.
chairez95 Posted at: 21:52 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853914
chairez95
+
+
yes very it kinda happend befor with ruby saphire and emrald they kept it the same for so long pokemon faded out (kind of )they added some changes and it came back in and now the are do the same thing now and it wont work for long they need to add some really differnt changes not so much as going \to start all over but something
Dr_Logic Posted at: 21:58 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853918
Dr_Logic
+
+
chairez95 said:yes very it kinda happend befor with ruby saphire and emrald they kept it the same for so long pokemon faded out (kind of )they added some changes and it came back in and now the are do the same thing now and it wont work for long they need to add some really differnt changes not so much as going \to start all over but something

Well it will keep selling as long as the show does ok, but if it could separate it self from the show, and actually make the games more innovative. Then it would have a better chance of not dying.
chairez95 Posted at: 08:12 Jun10 2010 Post ID: 2854063
chairez95
+
+
yep sounds like something they should start thinking about
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close