Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Spoiler Rumors - "Insider" Info Leaked

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

coachcline Posted at: 23:27 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855265
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
http://pokebeach.com/
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77985&page=1

The gist of the "spoilers" are on the PokeBeach main page, you'll have to scroll down a bit.

Anyway, there's this guy who apparenly leaked some insider info to the webmaster of PokeBeach. These include, a "Big Green Cobra" as the third member of a Reshiram/Zekrom trio, items that affect the weather, good/bad decisions affect the story, Good vs. Evil story, a Tauros evo named "Minotauros" & that there will be 157 new Pokemon, among other tidbits.

That stuff, to me, ranges from great to alright to bad.

He swears it's true but I don't think so tbh. A Big Green Cobra sounds too much like Rayquaza & Tstarja for me to believe it. And he also posted fan art of the supposed Tauros evo (he later claims he posted that to give people an idea of what it would look like.) Another major hole in his story is throughout the forum topic (url above) he says they will include a Light type. Then he changes his story to "they were thinking about a Light type" then to "they were thinking about a new type, not Like specifically." So that's very inconsistent imo, plus Reshiram destroys that claim.

So I think (even though he's supposed to be a reliable source) he's either a troll/liar or somebody gave him false info.

What do you guys think?

Hmm...for some odd reason it won't let me make URLs into links.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:33 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855596
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
PokéBeach - PokéBeach Forums

There you go; I don't know if I can believe it yet or not... More information in the future will be a great help to us.
rate_me Posted at: 22:17 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855678
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I am overwhelmed by skepticism, but I do think it could be somewhat possible for that guy to be right.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 01:26 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2855733
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Could be... I'd still like to know where his source would be coming from though.
Aether13 Posted at: 10:16 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2855813
Aether13
+
+
Alot of this stuff sounds okay, I don't think most of it is true. The only thing I can see true is decsion making. I don't see how a big green Cobra would fit into Ying/Yang and 157 new Pokemon seems a bit high considering that they are on Gen V and have exhausted alot of there ideas.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 21:31 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856170
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Here is a video I'd like to share from YouTube that contains information from PokéBeach I'm assuming...

June.11.2010 update
Spoiler:
click to reveal

June.12.2010 rumors update
Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Aeon-Flux on Jun 14th 2010 »
Aether13 Posted at: 22:28 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856198
Aether13
+
+
Wow if they add Triple battling that will definitly be interesting.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 22:36 Jun14 2010 Post ID: 2856202
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Yeah, if it turns out true by this rumor... I think that will be one crazy addition that will be a hot attraction to Wi-Fi battles.
Ryuujin Posted at: 10:37 Jun16 2010 Post ID: 2857052
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I second that, Aeon.

I'm going to be a skeptic and distrust this guy. He doesn't sound very reliable, imo.
~ My Theme ~
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 08:08 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857414
Aeon-Flux
+
+
No defiantly not, but I'm not going to rule anything out; we still have quite the time until we get all the information we need from the Japan version in September.
Dr_Logic Posted at: 12:11 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857512
Dr_Logic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Based on Aeon's video, I think that what this guy say's is true. The source(in the video)is actually pretty reliable. And everything that was said makes plenty sense to me. I predicted earlier on that Pokemon would try to make their story more compelling and much more mature. And from what that vid said, this is exactly what their trying to do. Making choices impact the game is a great idea, as well as something Pokemon has been missing for years. Their going to try in sustain the fans they already have, and grab new fans with their new compelling story. As far as the rumors of the Pokemon, I'm actually going to buy this as well, why would this trusted source(talking about the guy in the vid)make all of this up. I know that is a irrational way to "prove" it as truth, but the guy has a little bit of a reputation, why would he throw that away. And why is it that two separate people came up with the same conclusions, I'm not buying that as some elaborate plan, or rumor, I think it is more likely to be truth.
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:03 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857547
Aeon-Flux
+
+
CoroCoro has always been reliable... just wondering; does anyone have any information about information they ever provided to be false?
Aether13 Posted at: 15:41 Jun20 2010 Post ID: 2858771
Aether13
+
+
Yeah it would see smart of Nintendo to put in a story where actions change it because every fan has been screaming for that since the 3rd Gen

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:46 Jun26 2010 Post ID: 2860648
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
this seems like its shaping up to be more and more epic.

Though i hope the third legendary isnt a big cobra but a dragon/water or a dragon/rock.I just hope all three are dragons.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close