Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Update for 4th generation pokedexes?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
PokeJan Posted at: 11:15 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858192
PokeJan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Like an upgrade that already is on the game but even if you try it wouldn't install the upgrade? Wouldn't you be able to trick the DS be getting the clock forward to a few days after the release of Black and White and then use a cheat to fill the pokedex?

« Last edited by PokeJan on Jun 19th 2010 »
Press sig to come to my trade shop!

Sig and Avatar by: Me
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 11:41 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858244
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Hum, maybe indeed. But there shouldn't be in any Pokémon cheats out for Black and White. This is interesting.
PokeJan Posted at: 13:00 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858362
PokeJan
+
+
No cheats in Black and White?! That's good news because I don't like cheated pokemon.

For the upgrade: I think we can only wait and see, even if it's funny to speculate.
I just tried to set my DS clock to 24 december 2010 but Arceus was still the last one. Perhaps it's like the migration from the GBA games: it doesn't depend on the clock. Perhaps the upgrade is unlocked via Wi-Fi?

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 13:47 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858389
Aeon-Flux
+
+
No lol, There aren't any known cheats you could use to our knowledge right now. There will always bee Game Shark and Action Replay cheat codes.
PokeJan Posted at: 04:18 Jun20 2010 Post ID: 2858639
PokeJan
+
+
Now this is perhaps something: I still haven't set the clock to normal and.. As I did a Wi-Fi trade there there 12 dots on the floor in the Wi-Fi room instead of 6. It was like exact the same but side by side and the floor at one of the sides was yellow and the other green. Perhaps one of the sides is for trades with the 5th genearation???
I will try to upload a screen shot.

So, some screen shots:

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sz9tf.jpg http://i48.tinypic.com/1zw269l.jpg

So this is how it looked on the upper and lower screen then I stod in the Wi-Fi Club.

« Last edited by PokeJan on Jun 20th 2010 »

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 09:23 Jun20 2010 Post ID: 2858673
Aeon-Flux
+
+
That's interesting... maybe if Coachcline can check into it. I wouldn't know were to start to figure something out like that.
PokeJan Posted at: 13:41 Jun20 2010 Post ID: 2858735
PokeJan
+
+
Who's coachline? I will perhaps have some time to get more info tomorrow.

EDIT: I found info on the internet why the floor was split in half: It's one floor for every palpad page.

« Last edited by PokeJan on Jun 22nd 2010 »

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:49 Jun26 2010 Post ID: 2860649
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Dr_Logic said:
X__x said:My thought: This transfer machine is the same as migration between GBA and NDS. Once you get there, there is no going back but at a one pokemon per send rate. Which would take forever..

I know, I don't really understand why they made it that way, it would be nice if you could transfer by box. It seems as though they always have to make it the most difficult way possible.

that woudl be cool to do it by box.The only bad thing would be that you lose a box on B/W.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Dark Breloom Posted at: 20:52 Jun26 2010 Post ID: 2860850
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
+
PokeJan said:Now this is perhaps something: I still haven't set the clock to normal and.. As I did a Wi-Fi trade there there 12 dots on the floor in the Wi-Fi room instead of 6. It was like exact the same but side by side and the floor at one of the sides was yellow and the other green. Perhaps one of the sides is for trades with the 5th genearation???
I will try to upload a screen shot.

So, some screen shots:

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sz9tf.jpg http://i48.tinypic.com/1zw269l.jpg

So this is how it looked on the upper and lower screen then I stod in the Wi-Fi Club.

Yeah, there are twelve dots because you have more then six people in your Pal Pad...

You can't set the clock forward and the pokedex will change. The pokemon in Black and White are obviously not programmed in HeartGold and SoulSilver.
PokeJan Posted at: 14:52 Jul04 2010 Post ID: 2863654
PokeJan
+
+
No, it doesn't look like what. :(

Just a question: How did you get pokemon from the second to the third generation?

I know it was Pal Park in 3rd to 4th generation, and Time Capsule between generation 1 and 2.

nyeem78 Posted at: 10:19 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2863947
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I think they need to implement the Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Box Method for all of our 4th Gen to go to the 5th Gen games in one full swoop. A lot of people do not remember Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire but I hope they do it like that because I loved being able to transfer all my pokes in one full swoop from R/S/E/ to FR/LG. By the way Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire had one of the best event Pokes for sweeping if you get to set it up right. The Etreme Speed, Belly Drum Linoone. He is so evil, lol.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close