Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Unova Journey - 3.5: Dream World

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Axionas Posted at: 20:04 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965870
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
The Dream World

After getting to a certain part of the game you'll get access to the dream world. The dream world is where you can catch Pokemon with different abilities and moves than normal. To get to the dream world you need wifi and a computer. You need to make an account on a certain site and sync your game to it. After that's done you can now go to the site and enter the dream world.

First though you must send a Pokemon to sleep which can be done from the bed in the building in Striaton City, where you get the HM Cut, or from your C gear. Upon entering you'll be given a tutorial by professor Juniper. She will explain about the item rack, Dream garden, Dream house, Dream Isle, and the Dream Tree. The mini games are how your going to get the dream world Pokemon. There are several mini games that you can play; 'Play with Wailord', 'Look for the Lost', 'Flying Race', and 'Let's Make Ice Cream'. In each mini game you use your mouse to play the game. You reach the area you play the games at from the Dream Isle.

In Play with Wailord, you use the mouse to move Wailord's spout and click on the screen to send Pokemon flying at the floating balls. Each Pokemon matches up to a different color ball. You have a set goal of getting 15 correct balls under a time limit. To get more points you have to hit the balls without the Pokemon falling into the water, which is really hard to do.

Look For the Lost, in this game you must find a Pokemon in the maze, so it's basically hide and seek. You'll sometimes stumble across a berry which normally means your close to the Pokemon your looking for. If you find the berry as well as the Pokemon you'll get more points. You have to find the Pokemon before time runs out.

Flying Race, in this game you control a Pelipper as you race against the clock to the finish line. You have to look out for three things, the thunderbolts (because if you hit them, you lose points), the rain drops will give you points and speed you up, the clouds neither take points or give them to you instead they slow you down.

Let's Make Ice Cream, the game I think is the hardest. In this you must give up a berry to make ice cream. There are three things you need to take into account when picking the berry. The ability for the ice cream to stick, stay stable, and grow in size depends on the berry you use. The goal of this game is to stack a tower of ice cream as high and as fast as possible in a limited time frame.

Once you take a amount of steps in the dream isle you will end up at the Dream Tree. Here you will pick a berry to trade for 1 of the Pokemon you befriended by playing the mini games. After you pick your Pokemon go back to your dream house and go inside. There's a poster board which you can click on. You'll see the picture of the Pokemon you chose. Clicking on it and hitting okay will get it ready to send to your game. Next is the item chest; click on it and pick whatever items you want to bring back to your game. After all that is done in the upper right hand corner of the screen is the log out button. Click it and you'll be taken out of the dreamworld and back to the main site. (Note if you don't do this your Pokemon and items may not show up on your game.) Now all you have to do is go back to your DS, wake up your Pokemon, you'll see the items and the Pokemon you got from the dream world float down in your Pokemon's dream bubble. From here on your C gear go to wireless, click the green button, that will take you to High Link where you can get your Pokemon and items.

« Last edited by Axionas on Feb 21st 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hoshe Posted at: 15:18 Feb21 2011 Post ID: 2966409
hoshe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there another way other then wi fi
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 15:58 Feb21 2011 Post ID: 2966419
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Nope you need wifi to get a Pokemon to the Dream World.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 16:00 Feb21 2011 Post ID: 2966420
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Nice to see all the effort you put into the thread Fox. Especially the title part where it says 3.5.
Unfated Death Posted at: 16:03 Feb21 2011 Post ID: 2966421
Unfated Death
+
+
is it limited to one pokemon at a time or can you aquired many pokemon from this at a time

« Last edited by Unfated Death on Feb 21st 2011 »
Name: Ruben
FC: 0647-3717-9769
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 16:19 Feb21 2011 Post ID: 2966434
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
What are you talking about?

You can only bring back 1 Pokemon per day.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Unfated Death Posted at: 00:00 Feb22 2011 Post ID: 2966592
Unfated Death
+
+
that was my question thanks
Name: Ruben
FC: 0647-3717-9769
XXNuclear924XX Posted at: 19:29 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973885
XXNuclear924XX
+
+
the servers wont be done maintence for a while
[align=left]XXNuclear924XX's PokePet

Mew2 the level 70 Mewtwo![/align]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close