Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

For all you speed demons out there...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
X__x Posted at: 20:20 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973389
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Brah, that's just the max the number can be. The actual play time is probably upwards of.. lets see.. seventeen months worth of play.. (lets say 30 days per month times 24 then times 17) Uh, somewhere around 12,240? That's just in Diamond alone.. If I could count how long I obsessed over ruby version..... Good lord.. that game is nearly a decade old now.. I believe I had four years worth of play put in on that. I still play it to this very day on my rather old GBA SP. I'm surprised it works still. :/

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 21:49 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973417
shinyfinder56
Post Likes: 0
+
+
wow thats amazing, i stopped playing once i joined SC, i got obsessed, ive only been playing for about a year now, i never played before cause the horrible show turned me off it for years

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Who wants a free event pokemon? visit http://pokemon.rapidboards.com to recive the super strong Axew with giga impact or Palcity Mew! Now taking Mod applications and Join our battle tourny for great prizes
Glaceon Posted at: 22:48 Mar11 2011 Post ID: 2973427
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Damn, Chris.

If I still had my Sapphire, I'd have a bunch of hours, up in the hundreds. I love that game. <3

Just seems like it's gone downhill for me in teams of replay value, maybe because I use AR or maybe because I'm unable to use Wi-fi at my mom's.

Still more fun than 4th gen.

Maybe next time I won't speed through the game, cause I missed out on the fun. :/
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 09:34 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973540
shinyfinder56
+
+
i never speed through it, i battle every trainer, never finished the national dex without cheats though :(

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Who wants a free event pokemon? visit http://pokemon.rapidboards.com to recive the super strong Axew with giga impact or Palcity Mew! Now taking Mod applications and Join our battle tourny for great prizes
X__x Posted at: 10:27 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973548
X__x
+
+
Glaceon said:Damn, Chris.

If I still had my Sapphire, I'd have a bunch of hours, up in the hundreds. I love that game. <3

Just seems like it's gone downhill for me in teams of replay value, maybe because I use AR or maybe because I'm unable to use Wi-fi at my mom's.

Still more fun than 4th gen.

Maybe next time I won't speed through the game, cause I missed out on the fun. :/

Heh, why do you think it took me forty six hours to beat White versions Elite Four? It's because I went so uber slow to enjoy the storyline instead of playing it so fast like some squirrel bolting around after drinking a Monster energy drink. :P

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Shattered_Omen Posted at: 12:13 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973604
Shattered_Omen
+
+
X__x said:Brah, that's just the max the number can be. The actual play time is probably upwards of.. lets see.. seventeen months worth of play.. (lets say 30 days per month times 24 then times 17) Uh, somewhere around 12,240? That's just in Diamond alone.. If I could count how long I obsessed over ruby version..... Good lord.. that game is nearly a decade old now.. I believe I had four years worth of play put in on that. I still play it to this very day on my rather old GBA SP. I'm surprised it works still. :/

Heh, still Pokeaddicted.

It took me 19 hours to beat white and I went at a normal pace. I wasn't focused on going fast but I also didn't go slow. I caught 60 Pokemon before I beat the game so I would say I went at a normal speed.
X__x Posted at: 12:23 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973613
X__x
+
+
Hehe, alright, now that explains who you are. Sup with the IP change, though?

Forgot I had this tag.

shinyfinder56 Posted at: 14:06 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973692
shinyfinder56
+
+
im finally getting my own copy of the game as soon as i sell my platinum game probably tomorow, when i start playing im going to submit a walkthrough to SC.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
InvertAlpha Posted at: 14:25 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973701
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Diamond: 200-300 Hours (forgot)
Platinum: 100 - 125 Hours (forgot)
SoulSilver: 137 Hours (I think)
Currently on White I have 30 hours, and I'm taking my time still since I haven't challenged the league yet.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
kimmy456 Posted at: 10:58 Mar13 2011 Post ID: 2974219
kimmy456
+
+
I'm still playing through I think I total at least 25 hours playing it so far maybe less, I been playing it here and there stopping because of all the trading I need to do.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:07 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976018
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
First time I beat white was around 20ish hours.

Finished Speed Run just then.14:21

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Shattered_Omen Posted at: 13:54 Mar25 2011 Post ID: 2980294
Shattered_Omen
+
+
Took me 20 hours to beat white, now I'm at 50 hours and have my pokedex up to 580.
skymin Posted at: 18:52 Mar25 2011 Post ID: 2980411
skymin
Call me Shay.
+
+
Hmm... I don't remember how long it took me to beat Black. Though, I got it on 3/6 and beat it on 3/11...
Today, though, I have seven entries in the hall of fame, a pokedex of 430, and I've played 68 hours and 41 minutes.

o_0 I could never fill out my pokedex to 580 that fast.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close