Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Pokemon that need changes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 15:45 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982347
shinyfinder56
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well after seeing about nintey percent of the Unova pokemon im thinking, wow some of these are terrible, they should have done things differently. Any pokemon you guys think should be different, like type, moves, evolution, whatever.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Who wants a free event pokemon? visit http://pokemon.rapidboards.com to recive the super strong Axew with giga impact or Palcity Mew! Now taking Mod applications and Join our battle tourny for great prizes
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Glaceon Posted at: 16:03 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982364
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I don't really have a problem with most of the Pokemon in this game. Mind giving us some examples? :/
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 19:07 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982462
shinyfinder56
+
+
Like:
How Zorua evolves into Zoroark
How you have to buy Magikarp, its horrible
How rediculously hard it is to hatch an Axew
That there's just the tip of the iceberg, sorry im a bit of a critique here but i always seem to find something wrong, like a christian watchdog group.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Who wants a free event pokemon? visit http://pokemon.rapidboards.com to recive the super strong Axew with giga impact or Palcity Mew! Now taking Mod applications and Join our battle tourny for great prizes
Traffic Monger Posted at: 22:14 Mar29 2011 Post ID: 2982518
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:Like:

Yeah, you gotta spend 500 Pokedollars. It'll take forever to make that kind of money, this sh*t's outrageous.

I'm slightly annoyed that they went with Fire/Fighting for the third time in a row for the fire starter. That's basically it, though.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Layne. Posted at: 03:34 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982541
Layne.
+
+
Lol Axew are as common as dirt and have a very reasonable catch rate. Perhaps you're thinking of another pokemon? Cheap as chips Magikarp are fine by my book, too. I certainly agree on the fighting starter thing, but I think this generation was perfectly fine. I can't even begin understand what on Earth you think is wrong with Zorua evolving into Zoroark. Any more examples, maybe?

Nicooooole<3
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 07:49 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982565
shinyfinder56
+
+
Magikarp sucks, people want low level Axew's, legendaries arent supposed to evolve, its a total rip.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Cross Stinger Posted at: 08:04 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982567
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
They made it impossible to catch a shiny Reshiram or Zekrom, which isn't very reasonable. (I suppose the only reason was that they got sick and tired of seeing shiny Dialgas and Palkias on display in the GTS.) That and Axew is TOO easy to catch, and you're tempted into raising one for the main story and screwing up its EV balance — the same thing happened with Gible last generation, and it seems they only got it right with Bagon and Dratini.
Pooly Posted at: 08:21 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982570
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:Magikarp sucks, people want low level Axew's, legendaries arent supposed to evolve, its a total rip.

You do realise that Zorua ISN'T a legendary, right?
And before you post back saying it is, it isn't, its just a rare in game event Pokemon, nothing legendary about it.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 17:46 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982827
shinyfinder56
+
+
In my world it is...
Yeah i see what you mean Cross Stinger, people keep putting shinies on GTS for things that are impossible to legitly obtain (i.e. Zekrom lvl 9 or under) Sucks too cause i really wanted them as shinies, i hate GTS pokemon, one corrupted my Soul Silver game.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Aether13 Posted at: 20:52 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982888
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Cross Stinger said:They made it impossible to catch a shiny Reshiram or Zekrom, which isn't very reasonable. (I suppose the only reason was that they got sick and tired of seeing shiny Dialgas and Palkias on display in the GTS.) That and Axew is TOO easy to catch, and you're tempted into raising one for the main story and screwing up its EV balance �?? the same thing happened with Gible last generation, and it seems they only got it right with Bagon and Dratini.
It's not impossible to catch one, it's just way more difficult, which I like because that's what Pokemon fans have been asking for. Tbh I think the reason they made Axew so easy to catch was because of the last gym, in all honesty it was either you had Axew or the Ice Cream cone, and Axew is way better. A few of the things I dislike are.....
1. Legendary Dragon is too easy to catch, I caught Zekrom with 2 Ultra Balls
2.None of the Pokemon are evolutions to past pokemon, I mean come GF
Boufflanta=Turos with an afro
Almomola= A big Ludvisc
3.Fire/Fighting Starter....they had a pig....pigs live in Mud, this thing could've been a defensive wall of Ground/Fire type, which would've been epic.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Aether13 Posted at: 20:55 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982890
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:Like:
How Zorua evolves into Zoroark

1.Put and ever-stone on Zorua, ends problem.
2. If I remember they did sell Magikarp in the Anime so it shouldn't come as too big of a surprise that they did that.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 07:28 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983011
shinyfinder56
+
+
No idea why you had to double post...
1) nobody wants a lvl 100 Zorua
2) Axew is sooo much better as an egg
3) of course the dragons are easy, you just throw the Master ball
4) Magikarp isnt worth a fraction of a pokedollar

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Pooly Posted at: 14:50 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983171
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:No idea why you had to double post...
1) nobody wants a lvl 100 Zorua
2) Axew is sooo much better as an egg
3) of course the dragons are easy, you just throw the Master ball
4) Magikarp isnt worth a fraction of a pokedollar

I announce this post invalid on the grounds its contents are silly.
Nobody wants a level 100 Zorua, so you evolve it, simple.
Axew might be better as an egg, but all pokemon take a while to hatch from an egg, it isn't a major inconvenience.
Master Ball = Fail. In my HeartGold and my Black I've refused to use it, catching every other Legendary in Dusk Balls, Ultra Balls, etc.
Magikarp is only 500 Pokedollars, it isn't that much to pay and if you just Exp.Share it you can get a Gyrados which is quite good easily, and that's easily worth the 500.

No offense but you sound as if you're just complaining for the sake of it here.

Glaceon Posted at: 15:08 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983177
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
That's all I see here is complaining. Anyways, the fact of matter is that not everything is easy, like hatching an egg or catching legendaries. Hell, I've had luck catching most of them with just random Pokeballs, and with eggs, just bike around alot or go back and forth on Castelia bridge a bunch of times. As for Zorua into Zoroark it is what it is. Most Pokemon in 5th gen evolve at much later levels than other gens. Magikarp for 500 Poke? Well, I'll get a Gyarados out of it. There's a good Pokemon that would be an invaluable part of your team. It's a given.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Traffic Monger Posted at: 15:23 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983181
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
shinyfinder56 said: legendaries arent supposed to evolve, its a total rip.

Yeah. Just saying.

« Last edited by Traffic Monger on Mar 31st 2011 »

Skype - Shadezz80
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 16:34 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983227
shinyfinder56
+
+
If we didnt complain this forum would die.
Magikarp isnt worth training, its horrible, thats my verdict on this, if you got a problem with it, DONT POST HERE!

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Traffic Monger Posted at: 17:26 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983250
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:If we didnt complain this forum would die.
Magikarp isnt worth training, its horrible, thats my verdict on this, if you got a problem with it, DONT POST HERE!

Lol. So you're saying Gyarados is bad cause it evolves from a bad Pokemon? Haha you obviously haven't competitively battled. And people complain about things that are worthy of being complained about. Not just nitpicking about random ****.

Skype - Shadezz80
Pooly Posted at: 18:24 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983277
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
shinyfinder56 said:If we didnt complain this forum would die.

I'll post wherever the hell I want, this isn't your forum, and you don't make the rules believe it or not.
You might think Magikarp isn't worth training, its your opinion, but it isn't that terrible that it isn't worth trying to evolve into Gyrados, what can be one of the toughest pokemon in the game.
Also, this forum wouldn't die without people complaining, it'd be better off because we wouldn't have to listen to ridiculous arguments from people moaning about stupid things for the sake of it.

Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 18:56 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983283
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Okay everyone just cool it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you keep this up I may have to close this thread before things get to out of hand.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
shinyfinder56 Posted at: 19:24 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983313
shinyfinder56
+
+
Yeesh its just the worlds worst pokemon, thats a fact! Yes Gyrados is a strong pokemon, but why not catch one in Diamond Pearl or Platinum at like lvl 98 and evolve it, you waste less time. Were all a bunch of complainers so lets get over it, we all do it.

^Sig by Yogi, Avy by me^
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close