Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Glitch?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 10:19 Dec22 2011 Post ID: 3083838
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Okay this morning I turned on my Pokemon Black. When I did I went straight to the pc and looked my party so I could move a Pokemon and they were all blank. After exiting out of the pc and looking at my party they were back. Scared me to death since I had a shiny I bred in my party. I haven't used any Action Replays with this game so I can only guess its a glitch. So has anyone else had this happen to them?

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Purrloin Posted at: 17:38 Dec22 2011 Post ID: 3083992
Purrloin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I presume you got your game new...am I correct? If you got it used, there's a chance someone else used the AR on it. I haven't seen this happen, so if you didn't get it used, it definitely could be a glitch in your game.
Pokemaniac since the beginning.
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 12:20 Dec23 2011 Post ID: 3084155
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
I bought it new when the games came out. First time its happened so I was a bit alarmed.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
skymin Posted at: 12:40 Dec23 2011 Post ID: 3084163
skymin
Call me Shay.
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you got it early, isn't there some chance of it being more buggy than ones that come out later? I always preorder my games and they glitch up all the time, as opposed to the one game I didn't - Pearl version - and even though I cheated the crap outta it with the AR it's the only game that hasn't ever had any problems. .-.
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 10:39 Dec24 2011 Post ID: 3084320
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
I've never had that problem before to be honest. This is the first glitch/bug I've had happen with a preordered game.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close