Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Black

Offering Any Pokemon VIA Trade or AR CODE!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Donaven.mann Posted at: 05:09 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256097
Donaven.mann
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Seeking a specific Pokemon? You are in LUCK! I'm willing to offer you any Pokemon you want. I build to suit, and I'm asking for next to nothing in return (a level 2-4 Patrat will suffice) X-D! Also, i can breed/create them with specific moves and/or heavy level them to meet your requirements. I'm very thorough and can offer a wide variety of special moves. If you would like to have a specific Pokemon to add to their team just say the word. I'm willing to put up the hours to make things just right for you to enjoy your game as much as I did. I currently have Pokemon Black Version 1 and Pokemon White Version 2, very excited for X&Y! I have many resourceful Pokemon I cannot wait to transfer up to them. I will say this much, once we exchange, plan on keeping it forever! Ive spent a lot of hours into making these Pokemon just right, and will continue to, so long as you can show me your dedication to them. I'd like to set up random match-ups and can be available fairly often to do so. JUST LET ME KNOW!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close