Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Where is Articuno?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pikachu102 Posted at: 18:07 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461248
pikachu102
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know he is in seafoam, but could someone give me a walkthrough please?
spideraman99 Posted at: 18:20 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461273
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
As you are descending through the levels, push the boulders into the pit, the idea is to block the river below so that you don?t get washed away. At the 3rd level, push 2 boulders down to the 4th level, jump in after them. You?ll land in the water, head north until you see Articuno.

~nabou.com

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
pikachu102 Posted at: 19:40 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461395
pikachu102
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Please be more specific
spideraman99 Posted at: 20:09 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461457
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Okay, when I got to Articuno, I think it was a mere fluke. Here's a nice walkthrough I found to find it.

http://guides.ign.com/guides/16708/page_170.html

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 08:20 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469667
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Articuno

Articuno is inside Seafoam Islands, you know that. Well, in order to find him, you'll need to have Strength and Surf(obviously). Now, when you enter the cave, you'll have to climb a few ladders, but you'll know that you're in the right place when you reach an S-shaped turn with two steps that lead right to the water, but when you try to Surf a caption reads, "The current is too fast!" So, you must then proceed a bit downward. Then you will see a ladder, which you go up. Then, turn to your left and you will see some boulders. The order you push them in determines everything, so make sure you get every rock into a hole. Then, you must proceed to the two steps that once prevented you from access. You can now Surf because the boulders you pushed earlier fell to sub-level and blocked the current. Surf upward to a small island in the water. It is recommended that you save your game here, in case of any occurences that do not work in your favor (i.e. fainting all pokemon, running out of balls, knocking out Articuno).

This is from the kindness of my own heart (ya right) and from my own memory what I have typed down here, so if there is a problem, I'm sorry. I did this by memory only.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 278628

Post Top
Click to close