Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Missingno.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
missingno3 Posted at: 19:56 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 779402
missingno3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have been researching missingno for over 8 years ive heard alotr ive tryed alot to and my freind and i know just about every thing about missingno we let our school grades go from As and Bs to Fs and Ds i went to summer school 3 times in the last 4 years i stoped researching missingno and now im doing fine in school so that has to be alot about missingno
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pikachu101 Posted at: 11:23 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782571
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, are you the member missingno also?
missingno3 Posted at: 20:13 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783290
missingno3
+
+
huh what do you mean by the member missingno also ya my supercheats name is missingno3 but weel whats the question mean
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
pikachu101 Posted at: 20:55 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 786314
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
The question is : are you the member wit he username missingno. also.

Do you have two accounts?
TAFKARS Posted at: 20:53 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 787781
TAFKARS
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive always thought that missingno. was short for missing note,[b][/b]because there is a period after his/her name showing that its name is shortend and the fact that it is out in water and you have to find it kind of gave me that hint...just a thought
Byakuya Posted at: 21:21 Apr16 2006 Post ID: 790213
Byakuya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm. I thought it meant Missing Number, as in that game Number is shortened by No. I've been recently messing around with Missingno, and have discovered a few interesting things. First, The actual picture that is Missingno changes when the surrondings and pokemon change. It's defense never rises from 5. If you confuse it succesfully, and it hurst itself, it will kill itself. Also, if caught it screws up the way you appear, as well it reverses the picture of your opponent.

There are two actual Missingno, The one called missingno, and the one with a block, M, and another block. These are different. You cannot put the second one in your box. If you do, you cannot withdrawn it again. The other Missingno can be. I have not looked into the first missingno, mainly because without a rare candy I cannot do anything with it. However, the second one, at level 0, can be leveled up. It will, at every level try to evolve into a Kangeskan. I'm not sure, but if you battle with it and do not get enough to level it up, it goes straight to 100. The easiest way to do that is to fight another one. Also, this is the only kind that doesn't kill itself through confusion. Another wierd glitch, is when I first got the second kind, I let it evovle to level 100 by accident and become a Kangashkan. I put it in the box to see whether I could take it out or not, and I could, except it leveled down to 70 when it did. However, unlike every other pokemon that I have ever seen lose levels, it kept it's health at where it was when it was at level 100. The bar actually went off the screen. I'm trying to level up the missingo naturally, while not letting it evolve. If I get anything else, I'll let you know...
missingno3 Posted at: 20:19 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 793367
missingno3
+
+
On 13-Apr-2006 pikachu101 said:The question is : are you the member wit he username missingno. also.

Do you have two accounts?
no I only have one i help a freind with his account but its not called missingno its toga or something like that. (hes my freind that knows almost as much as i doon missingno)

Steam:
pikachu101 Posted at: 20:46 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 796352
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
okay. I was just wondering. Let's get back to talking about missingno.
missingno3 Posted at: 09:29 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798341
missingno3
+
+
missingnos wierd it only comes into shape like in that pokemonstadium thing I see a face in missingno it reminds meof that pokemmon stadium thing. Im about to try something new im going to use ditto against missingno I wonder whatl happen.I tryed it a long time ago but I lost all my notes on it.Its hard to remember. Ill try it when I get a new pokemonblue my old ones to messed up.I have a new one coming from a pawnshop.Ill get in the mail in a few days.I remember some adverse effect.(I heve whent throught 29 poke mon blues) Id tell a freind to try it but my only freind with an ok pokemonblue I cant get contact with.

Steam:
pikachu101 Posted at: 14:12 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 798874
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Well, I'm gonna try that too. Now that there's a spot open (cause I now demoted) why don't you try and get the spot. (you know apply) see the link at the top of the forum?
missingno3 Posted at: 13:35 Apr23 2006 Post ID: 800398
missingno3
+
+
ok ill try and lucky me the game just came in now i have to get to cinnabar island

Steam:
Heat of the moment Posted at: 13:16 Mar06 2007 Post ID: 1415831
Heat of the moment
+
+
On 22-Jan-2006 pikachu101 said:I was thinking that it get's kind of confusing with all these different threads of missingno. data. So I thought that maybe people can post all their Missingno. data here.
Missingno. is a gltich NOT intended by Nintendo.
I'll be back you know.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=47951
Wolf_Master Posted at: 17:14 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674703
Wolf_Master
+
+
Yes, they had intended to take it out but they forgot so it stayed in.

If you have lemons you can make lemonade.
MorphBall360 Posted at: 17:17 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674712
MorphBall360
+
+
They didn't forget to take it out. All they did was forget to keep it from being seen. Programming what Pokemon can appear on the side of Cinnabar would have solved the glitch.
Lol, it's RJ.
Wolf_Master Posted at: 17:22 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674722
Wolf_Master
+
+
Oh....I didn't know that.

If you have lemons you can make lemonade.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close