Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Mewtwo V.s Mew

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
pikachu101 Posted at: 12:17 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781532
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Okay I doing this tomorrow to find out which is better. And, I don't get why everyone wants their mewtwo to learn amnesia. I think the move sucks.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
missingno3 Posted at: 20:15 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 793362
missingno3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ya thats the 7 worst move in the game in my book
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
pikachu101 Posted at: 13:38 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797318
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
It only brings special up be one! mew can whoop that guy.
missingno3 Posted at: 13:38 Apr23 2006 Post ID: 800400
missingno3
+
+
not if he has recover and phycice
I don't come on SC much these days. It was my first forum, and it will always have a special place in my heart! All the old posts I made before I comprehended English make me smile Smile

Steam:
Heat of the moment Posted at: 13:10 Mar06 2007 Post ID: 1415821
Heat of the moment
+
+
But mew can learn any TM.... but Mewtwo has better stats.
I'll be back you know.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=47951
Wolf_Master Posted at: 17:45 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674786
Wolf_Master
+
+
Mewtwo has better stats and is therefore "better". Mew can learn any move, providing you have it on a TM or HM so they are still both good but Mewtwo seems better.

If you have lemons you can make lemonade.
MorphBall360 Posted at: 17:48 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674793
MorphBall360
+
+
Mew has the moves, Mewtwo has the stats. It's all about the strategy, though on a game like Pokemon Red or Blue, Mewtwo is unmatched when he's equipped with Amnesia.
Lol, it's RJ.
Wolf_Master Posted at: 17:51 Jun20 2007 Post ID: 1674798
Wolf_Master
+
+
Amnesia is a lame move as pikachu101 said "It only boosts special by one!"

If you have lemons you can make lemonade.
G MASTER Posted at: 04:46 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1758928
G MASTER
+
+
If bouth of them are lv.70, and Mew isn't loaded with special attacks, there is 50% chance Mewtwo would win.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
missingno3 Posted at: 00:34 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819072
missingno3
+
+
Time to end this.
Yeah it's been awhile but I have some info.
Now I learned some crap about mew and mewtwo and how strong they are
they are different power with diferent people
Mewtwo is good for headstrong attackers
Mew is good for stratigists
end of story it depends on the person rather you're an wattacker or a stratagist Speak to the handThumbs UpShame

Steam:
G MASTER Posted at: 03:11 Sep01 2007 Post ID: 1890423
G MASTER
+
+
Yeah. That'll sum it up.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
Resaiden Posted at: 08:44 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995806
Resaiden
+
+
im an attacker an i still pwn with mew lol
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden
September 8, 2007-March 25, 2008

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
harlsta Posted at: 08:47 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995807
harlsta
+
+
i go with both like i have some good strats...not for this game but but i also go in for the kill so they are BOTH good
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
Resaiden Posted at: 09:16 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995847
Resaiden
+
+
i wish they could revive blue an put it on ds an still have glitches the game is old an no fun on gameboy :(
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
Resaiden Posted at: 16:01 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1996474
Resaiden
+
+
so its settled mew2 is better..whew this is good
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden

Forum Guest Posted at: 21:01 Nov15 2013 Post ID: 3288157
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
u guys mew made the first 151 Pokemon witch includes mew two
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:29 Jan02 2014 Post ID: 3296914
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
if mew can learn transform like ditto it is basically the best pokemon ever because he will just copy stats and moves
77chromezilla Posted at: 15:22 Jan05 2014 Post ID: 3297468
77chromezilla
+
+
Mewtwo has better stats than mew all around, but Mew can learn all moves. Personally, Mew is lucky if it doesn't get KO'd on the first turn.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:47 Feb13 2015 Post ID: 3370935
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well mewtwo can be raised only from levels 70 to 100 , meaning he wont get nowhere near as much stat experience as mew does going from level 7 up to 100 so , infact im not even sure , I know for a fact that the most legal mew you can get and the most legal mewtwo you can get , it would be a case of mew having as equal stats as a mewtwo due to the amount of growth the mew would of been through level and stat wise to reach a high enough level to be able to fairly challenge mewtwo , the mew I traded in from stadium on n64 from a past sav where I diid the mew glitch vs the same old savs mewtwo which were both raised to level 100 , well the pair have had 10 of each of the 5 stat boosters each , and mew has more hp then mewtwo does , and he actually sees to beat mewtwo in almost any situation , however when you send the pair to gen2 its a bit of a mystery who wins and doesn't as the stats become more even over their regardless of the extra 67 odd levels of growth my mew has over mewtwo via training

what you should really be saying here, the intresting on is celebi vs mewtwo , youd think that celebi would be very weak compared to mewtwo , it actually owns mewtwo blow for blow if theyr both using shadow balls at one another,, it just about owns mew as well , so basically a short answer for this is it depends on the levels they wer obtained and other stuff like how you evel them up and friendship values, if you have a traded on or one in your own id will affect their performance , so all these variables in consideration , their is no clear winner in these 2 psy types ever , outcomes can vastly differ in difrent cases on difrent sav files and the same can be said for all legendaries, , moltres maybe weak to electric but if you have a crappy rainer who uses rare candies on everything and a good trainer who took care when raising the opposing moltres the moltre could actually fire spin the livin g shi out of it before it can even get a single move in (due to the rare candied example zapdos not havin its normal o.p speed stat incompared on a normal average to moltres , but if it was a decent trainer whom box tricked their mltrees regularly and used all the 10 carboses on it, then didn't miss on the first urn of fire spin and had luck with the accuracy problem , or just went all out isk styleiieieie with a straight up fire blast or a tradeback from crystal via flamethrower and the movetutor zapdos can fully be owned by moltres if the trainers incompetence and rexaxed attitude to hax allows the situation to occur, its down to us as trainers to make good decisions raising pokemon so that base stats have no relevance, if a well trained pokemon is sent out against an "abuse case" then the likelyood is the exeling pokemons stats are going to be whey over the average of its specie and the abuse case will have stats more matching a non legendary , more specifically , all legendary pokemon are caught at high levels , its like trying to take on a raichu you caught in cerulean cave with an equal level raichu that you caught at level 3 in viridian forest and have been spending may hours since getting it to a level of equality to the wild ones, anyone can clearly see these are the biggest factor s on "who wins or not" , because realistically , if it were not so you wouldn't get all these pokemaniacs spending hours reseting and catching the same pkemon over and over just to get decent stats/natures for the type they just caught , just cause this is the old pokemon game doesn't meanthe methods good trainers use in the newer ones to make sure they excel cant be backtracked to pokemon blue,

its just that a lot of people don't even play the game glitchles anymore so its all just a race to get to cinnabar island so they can get unlimited masterballs (no skill involved ) and then they get so lazy they wana level up everything just to finish a dex when you could spend some time actually battling these many tupes the gsme gives you making things actually intresting, the temptation to use missingno to a players shortcuts is just too great for some people so they just succumb to it and wonder why their mewtwo gets beaten up by a weaker version of the exact same specie
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close