Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

A possible Mystery of Missingno discovered?...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:14 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115723
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Give me some feedback prior to viewing this link:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/9348/missingno.html

There is a part at the bottom with some info that might be rediculous, but possibly true.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
actionshark Posted at: 15:22 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115733
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
That Missingno bird thing made me chuckle for a while lol. Well ya never know- maybe the pixels of Missingno were screwed up or sumfin like that and basically you can make any Pokemon if you rearrange Missingno's pixels. But in my opinion I think it's just a bunch of rubbish.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:23 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115736
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
That is what I thought. But it could be true, you just never know.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted at: 15:31 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115745
actionshark
+
+
DB I know it isn't true. Because Missingno is not a real part of the game. You can make it a real part of the game if you want, but you must realize almot every game in the world has it's own unique glitch. If you want it to be a part of your game fine. But Missingno ISN'T REAL. Because Nintnedo didn't make it.

Here's what Nintendo had to say in response to this:

"We are sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your games. Although we don't have access to game tips in our e-mail department, I can tell you that the MissingNO Pokemon is a known glitch and is not a real part of the game. When players get MissingNO, their games can perform strangely and the graphics will often become scrambled. Note that we don't recommend doing any "tricks" that involve finding MissingNO.

Although we don't know what happened on your Pokemon Silver game with Lugia, however, if your game appears to be corrupt, please call us..."

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:42 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115756
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Last I remember Nintendo put it in there as a debug function. Or did I not read your posts correctly?

actionshark Posted at: 15:45 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115759
actionshark
+
+
Yes they did put it in as a test but they forgot to take it out and they made Missingno by mixing up some of the Pokemon's hex codes but in a way it's not real because Nintendo just forgot to take it out of the game.

spideraman99 Posted at: 15:49 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115764
spideraman99
+
+
The picture looks like Ho-oh...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:55 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115771
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I never found it to look like that...

spideraman99 Posted at: 16:00 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115777
spideraman99
+
+
I think the makers were trying to create a new Pokemon but forgot to remove it.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:34 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115990
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You could be right, Spidey. I am trying to intake as much info about Missingno and ++M++ as possible. If something looks real or possible about Missingno, I want it.

spideraman99 Posted at: 19:52 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 116014
spideraman99
+
+
Here's an awesome site about many glitches: http://pages.prodigy.net/maryjorhodes/codespok.htm

problemsolver Posted at: 12:59 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116833
problemsolver
+
+
I caught a Missingno on my Red version and it completely messed up my game at least I knew not to catch it on my Blue version...

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:46 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116977
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Here is a message to everyone: EVERY GAME PAK IS DIFFERENT! And because of this, Missingno will come in different forms and shapes and will do different things to your game. I caught Missingno in my game and discovered that if I checked its stats then went to my Trainer card, my image would be screwed.

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:35 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120345
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Missingno can duplicate items. Here's what you do:

1.) Put the item you want to duplicate in the 6th slot of your items.

2.) Go to Viridian City and have that 1 guy show you how to catch Pokemon.

3.) Fly to Cinnabar Island and surf along the East Coast.

4.) When you see missingno, run from it, your 6th slot item will have this, an example:

Rare candyx9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 x3 x2 x1 x0, repeated about 7 times, then it will say Rare Candy x99. When you get down to 1, use the trick again, very useful.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:28 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120444
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
^ Verified.

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:18 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121327
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What item did you duplicate.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:26 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121927
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Master Balls, Rare Candies...

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:52 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122356
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Me too, also 1-of-a-kind TMs, like fire blast.
problemsolver Posted at: 14:24 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123381
problemsolver
+
+
On 04-Apr-2005 GamerJustinShiel said:Missingno can duplicate items. Here's what you do:

1.) Put the item you want to duplicate in the 6th slot of your items.

2.) Go to Viridian City and have that 1 guy show you how to catch Pokemon.

3.) Fly to Cinnabar Island and surf along the East Coast.

4.) When you see missingno, run from it, your 6th slot item will have this, an example:

Rare candyx9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 x3 x2 x1 x0, repeated about 7 times, then it will say Rare Candy x99. When you get down to 1, use the trick again, very useful.
I already knew about that.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:29 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127379
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I'm sure many people knew that now but some may not have.

Back on topic, everyone. I want some feedback about that weird bird you saw in the link in the Postus Primus of this thread.

Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close