Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

A possible Mystery of Missingno discovered?...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
TyRaNiTaR Posted at: 16:54 May21 2005 Post ID: 169928
TyRaNiTaR
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Someone should call Nintendo. It's the only way to find out because no one here knows anything about it except it is a glitch- or virus-type Pokemon and it causes your sixth item to become maximized. And, Missingno. can be traded to Silver or Gold. I have done it, but it evolves into Rhydon or Kanghaskan. Red and Blue have so many errors it's funny... but they are the best versions in my opinion.
NO LONGER CARES PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:36 May23 2005 Post ID: 172260
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I know already- it's a debugger Nintendo put in the game and forgot to take out.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

TyRaNiTaR Posted at: 23:25 May26 2005 Post ID: 176923
TyRaNiTaR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Nintendo was rushed to release Red and Blue, because the other versions don't have near that many glitches.
NO LONGER CARES PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:15 May27 2005 Post ID: 177968
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Good hypothesis.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 23:12 May27 2005 Post ID: 178736
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The glitches help beat the game in an hour or less though, cool.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 08:31 May28 2005 Post ID: 179353
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Same here.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 04:09 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208025
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-May-2005 TyRaNiTaR said:I think Nintendo was rushed to release Red and Blue, because the other versions don't have near that many glitches.
that, and game freak probably wised up after they realized that red and blue are basically glitch heaven!
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
DigDug Dude Posted at: 12:13 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208411
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think GB 'M GB is a baby Kangaskahn. It evolves into one at level 1, and Kangaskahn actually carries a baby in its pouch. So if we have a Pichu, Magby, Smochum, and Igglybuff then shouldn't we at least have a baby Kangaskahn? Maby it would've messed up the game for some reason that Nintendo couldn't fix. So they had to scrap it. That still doesn'y explain the Bird/ Water types though...

Missingno may be a pre-G/S Lugia. It's Bird Flying, knows a water attack (but two of it), and can fly. Don't these all match Lugia? Maby Nintendo was going to have it as a legendary in R/B/Y, but decided to save it for later and stick with 151 pokemon. Or maby it was supposed to go along with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres?
Romney '08!
DigDug Dude Posted at: 12:29 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208436
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BTW-Go to this site: www.trsrockin.com/missingno4.html It gave me some really cool info on Missingno and GB 'M GB.
Romney '08!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:47 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208788
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Mask o' Shiek: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Glitch heaven perfectly words it: old man on the Cinnabar roof, the Mew Glitch, Missingno, wild Trainers, item multiplication...

Digdug: Did you happen to notice that 'Bird' is NOT A REAL TYPE IN THE GAME? There's Normal, Fighting, Water, Fire, Electric, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Ghost, Ground, Rock, and Dragon, but there is no such type as 'Bird'. Not that you made a mistake, I looked at the Missingno in my Blue Version and as true as my existence it was Type Bird/Normal. WEIRD.

DigDug Dude Posted at: 13:45 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270470
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know that "BIRD" isn't a real type in the game; that's a reason Missingno's messed up!
Romney '08!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:26 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270580
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yeah... it should be 'Flying', rather...

DigDug Dude Posted at: 12:18 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 272370
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 darkboarder_77 said:Yeah... it should be 'Flying', rather...
Yeah, but then it would have to have type 1) Normal and type 2) Flying because every flying pokemon for some unknown reason absolutelty has to have they're first type normal.
Romney '08!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:21 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 277999
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
They say that there is a connection between Missingno and that little mistake as you noted right there...

DigDug Dude Posted at: 10:52 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319813
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've heard that too...
Romney '08!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:55 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320110
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I forget what the connection is.

FullMetalBomberman Posted at: 23:09 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321454
FullMetalBomberman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Plz guys more details on what missingo does and plz tell me that "special pikachu edition" is yellow and i can get missingo
The Champion of the Sammamish Gamers has broken his PS2! In the meantime, join my Guitar Hero group at:
http://teams.supercheats.co...oyerhero.
Yeah, you know it!

Want to win me $425 so I can rock a 360? Want to win hella money or even a PS3 yourself?
I promise it ALL won't be spent on weed.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:17 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 341243
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 06-Aug-2005 FullMetalBomberman said:Plz guys more details on what missingo does and plz tell me that "special pikachu edition" is yellow and i can get missingo
I could give you every single detail about Missingno that I know of, but that would take hours of typing.

And YES, Special Pikachu Edition is the same thing as Pokemon Yellow.

And YES, you can get Missingno in Pokemon Yellow, via the Mew Glitch.

Rayquaza2233 Posted at: 11:28 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352700
Rayquaza2233
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Go to www.trsrocking.com, they have a lot of info on Missingno.
What's there to say? My site's closed.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:05 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 368410
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Forget TRS Rockin. Ask me for info.

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close